Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Friends, July 15 will be another update on Patreon, with exclusive scenes for patrons. The developer makes a really cool game, but he has very few patrons, subscribe to it on Patreon.

Reactions: PunchingDonut

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
I like your idea of traveling through the worlds/countries, dimension, time and battle with followers of different religions, I hope others will be interested. I don't know how you can put it together, but I hope you can. If you can, then put your enemies to sleep so that they are not so easy to defeat. Just a lot of weapons, but there is little difference in it, one or two blows are enough to kill the enemy. Maybe you need to make sure that the enemies were able to put a block or how to better defend, attack, shoot for example at a player from a distance? It's too easy to play, there are a lot of lives, and the enemies are very easy. I would like to have a normal difficulty in the game, but it's too easy. Many will not resort to using artifacts, etc., if enemies can already be killed with a single blow of an axe. Various items I think should help you survive when it is difficult to fight with enemies and do not want to waste your life, and for this, the enemies must be strong and cause damage. This personally my conclusions, after as played.
Now about the erotic content in the game: it is there, it is already pleasing. That you plan to add various fetishes in the future, etc. correctly, I support with all my hands. If you plan a deeper disclosure of female characters (mini-bosses and bosses) in the history of the game, their actions, weaknesses to various kinds of sexual actions/fetishes, then this will naturally have to add more dialogues with the characters to reveal various interesting facts that they will share about themselves, enemies, and which may be important in the game's plot. The text part of your game is very important, so focus on it. Especially since Korvald at any time can conduct a dialogue with Qhroth'un and in this way it is easy to convey to players interesting information necessary for the plot. And to make sex scenes look more interesting, you can add dialogues between characters at this moment, or reading the thoughts of a female character using Qhroth'un and telepathic communication. Can connect even Qhroth'un to talk to the two of us it was not boring :) Various fetishes of domination, submission and much more with a good imagination, this way you can better convey and show, if necessary.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
0.0.253 is now available. Fixed enemies not taking damage properly and a few other nasty things.

Reactions: Ilverin

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its not very often this site doesnt have updated versions of games BUT seems ive found a game not updated
welcome boys
PUNCHINGDONUT - BOOK OF KORVALD V0.0.265

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
To be perfectly honest, I do not really know how f95 is organized. Do I need to request that the version and uploads be updated every time I push a new upload? Do I need to make a new thread instead? Can I make a new thread? I am not sure how to go about this so you all can be notified of new stuff for my game. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Reactions: Retired123

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
To be perfectly honest, I do not really know how f95 is organized. Do I need to request that the version and uploads be updated every time I push a new upload? Do I need to make a new thread instead? Can I make a new thread? I am not sure how to go about this so you all can be notified of new stuff for my game. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
You need to ask those developers who have already done this. Guys write who knows to help the development.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't need to create a new thread for each update, this is only done for other parts of the game.
You can negotiate with the Uploader of this thread about this. If you are tired of requesting updates every time, arrange for him to delete this thread and you will create a new one.
Create a new ticket for developer with a link to your game (So that you can create and edit threads).
Perhaps the admin will soon make a notification about the update, this has already been discussed.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Man this is one buggy mess. Navigating that cathedral is incredibly hard when taking a door seemingly teleports you backwards for no reason and the map doesn't tell you where you are. To top it off I died and the "try again" button flat out didn't work either.

If you don't mind playing an extremely unstable build I could see this as being fun, but right now any enjoyment I could be having is killed by the enormous amount of bugs.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Man this is one buggy mess. Navigating that cathedral is incredibly hard when taking a door seemingly teleports you backwards for no reason and the map doesn't tell you where you are. To top it off I died and the "try again" button flat out didn't work either.

If you don't mind playing an extremely unstable build I could see this as being fun, but right now any enjoyment I could be having is killed by the enormous amount of bugs.
"Try Again" and "Load Game" issues are fixed in the next update, along with a handful of other bugs I have been made aware of. Cathedral doors (I think 2 of them to be exact) had issues that were also fixed. Check for the latest build tomorrow, which can always be found here :

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I see that there are I guess battle nun's on the OP pic does that mean this is going to be one of my fav Genres, Male Protag Side-scroller Battle Fucker? Or is it just going to be some CG's through out the game?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes