MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Does it attempt to load when you click the load file button, or does it do nothing at all? Are you loading from the title screen or from the in-game system menu?
It does nothing at all for saves except the first autosave at the beginning of the game - that one can be loaded fine. It's the same from the menu or from in-game.
Also, the "Quit to Title" button just hard quits the game for me - related?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It does nothing at all for saves except the first autosave at the beginning of the game - that one can be loaded fine. It's the same from the menu or from in-game.
Also, the "Quit to Title" button just hard quits the game for me - related?
Okay, this points me in the right direction, thank you. I will get this patched today. The hard quit is a general bug, I just saw it behave that way too. To be honest I never tested that button whatsoever, I'll get it fixed today as well.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
how do you have sex whit female enemies ?
In the cathedral, there is a small chance that an Inquisitor can spawn. Kill him if he appears and you will get his lantern as an artifact.
Inquisitor.png
Equip the lantern and use it on any of the Sisters of Steel to "corrupt" them.
SisterOfSteel.png

In the future there will be MANY more opportunities for in-combat sex scenes, I have already animated a handful of them. I just need to get the next few areas created so that the relevant enemies have a place to roam.

Reactions: Retired123

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
I think you should increase the spawn rates for the inquisitor, I didn't see any. Also, how many scenes are currently in this?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I think you should increase the spawn rates for the inquisitor, I didn't see any. Also, how many scenes are currently in this?
Upon more testing, I see what you are saying. The probability of them spawning is way too low. I am uploading another patch later today, grab that one when I announce it as I have increased the appearance rate of the Inquisitors.

Counting the "corruption" sequence for Sisters of Steel, there are six scenes for you to discover in the current build. This weekend I will be uploading the next build that will include 3 more scenes, then a few weeks after that I will be uploading a build that includes yet another scene WITH the games first impregnation scenario. Lots of glowing green goo flying around over the next month ;)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
This astral room is some kind of easter egg, cheat zone or just normal gameplay stage when you collect basic items?
That room is just a convenience for now. I wanted anyone who tries the game out at this point in development, to be able to at least see what sorts of gear they may find in the actual release. Most of those armor pieces and weapons won't actually drop until much later in the first chapter.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Trainer +6 [v0.0.265]
- Health
- Stamina
- Oxygen
- One Hit Kill*
- Coins
- Activate Teleport
- Save Position
- Load Position
Start the game, load or start a new game, then start the trainer, press the appropriate keys specified in the trainer.
*If it doesn't turn on, hit the enemy then turn the function back on.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hi PunchingDonut,

The game is nice and fun, I like it very much.
The music, the graphics, the characters, the gore, the mechanics, the cut-scenes, the girls, all is very cool.
Please, can you take into consideration the following notes?

1. The "Load game" operation is not working.
When you press the button it does nothing at all.
This is a blocker because the player can't continue a previous game.

2. Please provide the ability to have sex with all female enemies just by pressing a key.
It's difficult to obtain the lantern.
It would be great to have the sex ability as a default action for Korvald, like jump or fight.

3. In the map it would be great to have an indicator pointing to your current location.
Like a "you are here" arrow.

Thanks a lot.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hi PunchingDonut,

The game is nice and fun, I like it very much.
The music, the graphics, the characters, the gore, the mechanics, the cut-scenes, the girls, all is very cool.
Please, can you take into consideration the following notes?

1. The "Load game" operation is not working.
When you press the button it does nothing at all.
This is a blocker because the player can't continue a previous game.

2. Please provide the ability to have sex with all female enemies just by pressing a key.
It's difficult to obtain the lantern.
It would be great to have the sex ability as a default action for Korvald, like jump or fight.

3. In the map it would be great to have an indicator pointing to your current location.
Like a "you are here" arrow.

Thanks a lot.
A couple of things.

1: You reminded me to make a post about the save game feature. It was a big topic of discussion before the last update as it was broken then as well. I spent days bleeding from the eyes trying to figure out what was causing the problem. I finally figured it out, and the issue DOES NOT EXIST in the next update, I SWEAR THIS TIME (I'm looking at you MrMax).

2: This is planned for the future, once I have more than only a few female combat enemies. HOWEVER, next update does introduce the gallery menu from the title screen. The gallery will allow you to replay any sex scenes you have unlocked.

3: Maps are 100% done next update. This includes room visibility based on areas explored, AND a "You Are Here" icon.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
A couple of things.

1: You reminded me to make a post about the save game feature. It was a big topic of discussion before the last update as it was broken then as well. I spent days bleeding from the eyes trying to figure out what was causing the problem. I finally figured it out, and the issue DOES NOT EXIST in the next update, I SWEAR THIS TIME (I'm looking at you MrMax).

2: This is planned for the future, once I have more than only a few female combat enemies. HOWEVER, next update does introduce the gallery menu from the title screen. The gallery will allow you to replay any sex scenes you have unlocked.

3: Maps are 100% done next update. This includes room visibility based on areas explored, AND a "You Are Here" icon.
Thank you very much for dedicating time, effort and attention to this.

In my opinion your work is admirable and I appreciate it very much.

Best regards.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
You know that part in the chapel with the first falling block you see? Not the bell tower. The one on the ground floor. Yeah I've clipped through the floor across that platform and started falling infinitely in the skybox quite a few times there. Requires me to reload a save (which makes me lose weapons, armor, key items, and progress randomly)

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
A couple of things.

I'll believe it when I see it.... so when can I see it? :)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
You know that part in the chapel with the first falling block you see? Not the bell tower. The one on the ground floor. Yeah I've clipped through the floor across that platform and started falling infinitely in the skybox quite a few times there. Requires me to reload a save (which makes me lose weapons, armor, key items, and progress randomly)
that room is fixed in next update.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes