VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
You have to slide past the traps lol.
No way for me to know that since the game crashed after I killed the hanged man and no matter what save I loaded I couldnt get there again to view the instructions.
And with the traps all instakilling you and then being forced to sit through a million loading screens and cinematics after dying I wasnt inclined to experiment.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
On another note, this is the most loading screens I have ever seen in a game like this. Why not just load everything when you enter a zone instead of every screen have its own loading screen? It reminds me of the annoying door opening cinematic from resident evil.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
On another note, this is the most loading screens I have ever seen in a game like this. Why not just load everything when you enter a zone instead of every screen have its own loading screen? It reminds me of the annoying door opening cinematic from resident evil.
I am sorry that I didn't see your posts here man. I am watching the steam discussions area and my discord for bug reports. I only check f95 every few days. I am finishing the fixes for save files like you reported the other day. That should go live tomorrow. Your game crashing after hanged man is a new one. No one else has reported actual game crashes to me since launch so I am concerned with why that happened.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Someone left a negative review due to being unhappy about bugs. I just wanted to ask all of you to please be aware that I will always do everything I can to fix issues as long as you tell me about them. If you don't want to use steam forums then feel free to hop into my discord server

Reactions: Adachiteru

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Is there anything locked behind the slots or is just more gold?

Edit: looks like its just another pointless ally you can recruit that has 0 actual content for them. The first few recruits made me think all recruits would have quests with h scenes but guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Is there anything locked behind the slots or is just more gold?

Edit: looks like its just another pointless ally you can recruit that has 0 actual content for them. The first few recruits made me think all recruits would have quests with h scenes but guess I was wrong.
The hidden allies all have h scenes coming in a content update soon. Technically the game is a pre release until I get those updates done. But I will.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
The hidden allies all have h scenes coming in a content update soon. Technically the game is a pre release until I get those updates done. But I will.
It should be flagged as an early access game in that case on steam. I thought I was purchasing a completed game not a "Pre-release" w/e that means. I feel like I just got rugpulled.

Reactions: Jombizom

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It should be flagged as an early access game in that case on steam. I thought I was purchasing a completed game not a "Pre-release" w/e that means. I feel like I just got rugpulled.
I am working on fixes and updates every day (except today, my AC died and it's 108f here). I know there are a ton of games that get released and the devs just walk away after they hit the stores. I am not one of them. I am determined to get all of these things added and more. I will also NEVER put content behind a DLC or anything, if I add something to the core game it will be included in the price you paid.

fistcursed14

Dec 17, 2023
How to change flask into higher grade heal ale?
Also what's the keybind to use runic?
for some reason when my character died of drowning there's no try again button just stuck

Pikachu4Life

Jul 16, 2022
I don't think you got rugpulled, This isn't the day before or some other scam. But yeah, it should be labeled as early access for now

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I don't think you got rugpulled, This isn't the day before or some other scam. But yeah, it should be labeled as early access for now
Im just sick of buying adult games that sell themselves as complete only to find out they arent actually complete and you have to sub to their patreon for the extra complete version.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Im just sick of buying adult games that sell themselves as complete only to find out they arent actually complete and you have to sub to their patreon for the extra complete version.
Just to be clear. My patrons don't get any extra content or different version from the release. I never pushed my patreon on anyone, but those who did sub and give at least $20 during the time I was developing the game, got a free steam key. They also got the chance to design a weapon for the game, and occasionally got some art from me. That's it.
Not that it matters but I also never made any more than 70 bucks a month on my patreon. I never kept the money either, each month I take my earnings from patreon and give it right back to other creators who I want to support or know need it more than me.

Last edited:

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I get what you mean and I myself am quite cautious and frugal when it comes to choosing who I want to support, but this dev isn't one of those scumbags you mentioned. And no, I'm not some paid actor, just someone who appreciates when a dev puts their head down and finishes the game they said they'd make [lot's of JP devs on DLsite are way better for this than Western devs btw], instead of getting depressed every 3 months and going AWOL etc.

Reactions: lnppo and Jombizom

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I get what you mean and I myself am quite cautious and frugal when it comes to choosing who I want to support, but this dev isn't one of those scumbags you mentioned. And no, I'm not some paid actor, just someone who appreciates when a dev puts their head down and finishes the game they said they'd make [lot's of JP devs on DLsite are way better for this than Western devs btw], instead of getting depressed every 3 months and going AWOL etc.
My publisher has signed me to make 4 more games in this series. I am not going to vanish, I can promise that much hahaha.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes