Jan 10, 2022
Fact that pirates have the decency to let things grow b4 they do actually commit to it is a nice thought i like to keep in my head. Yea im broke but i dont pull the creator down to my own level. That shi kills creativity

khaicao

Jan 5, 2024
Yes, I played the Steam version and the save and load still overlap and the old save cannot be deleted

Ass@12345

Mar 29, 2023
The nuns are not present in the tavern , but they were in the demo game, is this a glitch how can i fix it?

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Fact that pirates have the decency to let things grow b4 they do actually commit to it is a nice thought i like to keep in my head. Yea im broke but i dont pull the creator down to my own level. That shi kills creativity
People pirate for different reasons and we all have different budgets and priorities. But we all want to see more well-made content that can be enjoyed. It's all about priorities but I'd definitely like to see more from this dev in the future so I support his work. It's that simple. Sure I had some issues with the bugs and some of the characters don't really fit the gritty theme (would've preferred to encounter more fuckable monsters). But it's unique and the effort has been made to improve it over the course of its development.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
People pirate for different reasons and we all have different budgets and priorities. But we all want to see more well-made content that can be enjoyed. It's all about priorities but I'd definitely like to see more from this dev in the future so I support his work. It's that simple. Sure I had some issues with the bugs and some of the characters don't really fit the gritty theme (would've preferred to encounter more fuckable monsters). But it's unique and the effort has been made to improve it over the course of its development.
I can promise more fuckable monsters in the near future! They would have been there already but the process of getting a completed game out there that is actually enjoyable for everyone ended up being more consuming than I expected. I am happy as hell to do it, I love making this stuff for you guys as long as you are simply having fun playing it!

Wolfipoo

Dec 6, 2019
I can promise more fuckable monsters in the near future! They would have been there already but the process of getting a completed game out there that is actually enjoyable for everyone ended up being more consuming than I expected. I am happy as hell to do it, I love making this stuff for you guys as long as you are simply having fun playing it!
Just saw the game in featured on Steam, and definitely gonna grab it when pay day comes around. Good job on the release!

jonnycake

Feb 8, 2024
A very decent game, especially an rpg side-scroller. Would you share if there are plans for an expansion, other endings for example? And starting from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lair, there are no dungeon maps, this is intentionally done, or just a bug? Congratulations on the release!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
A very decent game, especially an rpg side-scroller. Would you share if there are plans for an expansion, other endings for example? And starting from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lair, there are no dungeon maps, this is intentionally done, or just a bug? Congratulations on the release!
That is mostly intentional. Helheim can't be mapped because it changes every time you enter it. And Jotunheim is meant to be un-explored by humans which would mean no maps were ever made. Plus it's the endgame so having no map adds to that final challenge.

Reactions: jonnycake
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes