PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Could we get a changelog of all the stuff added since the last demo version? Also: is there a way to support you/buy the game without having to buy it on my steam account o_O?
Also: Congrats on the release!
Thank you so very much! I will eventually be adding the game to other platforms, also including a full release on itch.

pinky96

Oct 17, 2016
Oh sick, grats on the full release, I'll pick it up when the next paycheck comes around. until then, i hope someone uploads the full version here

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Thank you so very much! I will eventually be adding the game to other platforms, also including a full release on itch.
Hmm...eventually seems like it won't be for a bit? I do want to play and support but I don't want to have to log into steam to play it/have people seeing me playing a degenerate adult game :eek:.

merlockbolmes

Jun 4, 2023
Hmm...eventually seems like it won't be for a bit? I do want to play and support but I don't want to have to log into steam to play it/have people seeing me playing a degenerate adult game :eek:.
Read

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
You can mark games as private now, both through your library and at checkout so no one will ever see that you own it or that you're playing it.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes