PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
A very decent game, especially an rpg side-scroller. Would you share if there are plans for an expansion, other endings for example? And starting from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lair, there are no dungeon maps, this is intentionally done, or just a bug? Congratulations on the release!
Oh and regarding expansions....
you're damned right there will be more added!
I have a whole extra story surrounding the Iron Abbey and the Iron Mother coming in a few months. Plus adding sex scenes with the secret characters (the VA's). More weapons of course.
AND A CHRISTMAS EVENT!!! YOU WILL GET TO FUCK A FEM KRAMPUS!!

Jan 10, 2022
Oh and regarding expansions....
you're damned right there will be more added!
I have a whole extra story surrounding the Iron Abbey and the Iron Mother coming in a few months. Plus adding sex scenes with the secret characters (the VA's). More weapons of course.
AND A CHRISTMAS EVENT!!! YOU WILL GET TO FUCK A FEM KRAMPUS!!
First time ever fucking Krampus, bet that Krambussy be fire fr fr

Drrakkos

Dec 23, 2016
Fucking fantastic game, i recently buy it on steam, it's 3am in my country, i recently finish it in 12hs. The only thing i have it's a question, what give me the new game + ? Because i star again with no skill's, no runes, no gold nothing.

Azatsu

Aug 16, 2017
We are working out the details but I can guarantee that the game will be available on other platforms soon.
It has been a long time, Ive been playing this since the first few early Versions you posted here, I am glad to see how far this game, and you have come, congratulations my friend, Best wishes for you, and your game, I still remember how many hours I spend playing this early versions of the game, IT was awesome and I loved how you did listen to people to fix small things, Posted here. IT was awesome! we need more 2D platformer games such as this, and as hard(combat wise) as possible,Even tho thats a preference of mine. Thank you for allowing us to test your game and sharing it with us

Best of Luck to you! PunchingDonut

MeiNaem

Oct 5, 2020
Heya PunchingDonut, are you planning on releasing the game on gog.com or will it be itch/Steam only?
Oops, sorry, just realized a similar question was asked a couple posts before mine. :)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Fucking fantastic game, i recently buy it on steam, it's 3am in my country, i recently finish it in 12hs. The only thing i have it's a question, what give me the new game + ? Because i star again with no skill's, no runes, no gold nothing.
The plus mode was literally added at the last minute before launch hahaha. I will be expanding on it much more soon. Letting you start with even higher stats and all skills possibly. I am not sure yet but there will be incentives added for sure. Stay tuned!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It has been a long time, Ive been playing this since the first few early Versions you posted here, I am glad to see how far this game, and you have come, congratulations my friend, Best wishes for you, and your game, I still remember how many hours I spend playing this early versions of the game, IT was awesome and I loved how you did listen to people to fix small things, Posted here. IT was awesome! we need more 2D platformer games such as this, and as hard(combat wise) as possible,Even tho thats a preference of mine. Thank you for allowing us to test your game and sharing it with us

Best of Luck to you! PunchingDonut
You are legit gonna make me cry. Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reactions: Azatsu

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Ran into astrid in the cliff area and was extremely confused because it was saying magdha was abducted and the mother is evil or w/e. But I literally just left the abbey and Magdha was happy there and the mother was chill and asked to clear the caverns. I figured it must be some fkd up progression so I reloaded a previous save to try and clear the caverns first but Astrid is still in my party. Whats the point of a save a load function if all your progress is locked no matter the save?

Edit: I just loaded one of my very first saves in the prison and all talents, runes, allies, and skills carried over. Im confused af how the save and load state is so messed up. And does it mean we can completely break our progression?

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Ran into astrid in the cliff area and was extremely confused because it was saying magdha was abducted and the mother is evil or w/e. But I literally just left the abbey and Magdha was happy there and the mother was chill and asked to clear the caverns. I figured it must be some fkd up progression so I reloaded a previous save to try and clear the caverns first but Astrid is still in my party. Whats the point of a save a load function if all your progress is locked no matter the save?

Edit: I just loaded one of my very first saves in the prison and all talents, runes, allies, and skills carried over. Im confused af how the save and load state is so messed up. And does it mean we can completely break our progression?
2 things.
1: There are two mothers. Iron Mother (Iron Abbey / Sisters of Iron), and Mother Superior (Order of the Holy Crucible / Sisters of Steel). The evil one in this case is mother superior. Your progress is fine here.
2: The save slot weirdness bug was just reported to me a few days ago on Steam and I am working on a hotfix for it. Apparently when I enabled steam cloud saves, it doesn't play well with my datafile code. I am aware of the problem and will get it straightened out very soon.

Last edited:

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
The key for that door can be found in the cathedral library. There is a bug preventing anyone from crawling under a bookcase in there right now and I am rushing a fix out for that today.
Is the bug still there????? I cant crawl underneath without dying.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Im stuck af, spent all day running around the cathedral and cant find any keys or blockade. Apperently there is a key in the archive but the bookshelf I need to crawl under just insta kills me.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I think my save is fkd and im gonna have to restart cause there is no way for me to proceed at the cathedral. I already did both of the quests in the cavern and now I need to go to some blockade? which I cant get to cause all doors are locked. And I also have a quest to go into the archive but the only thing there is a locked door and bookshelf with a deathtrap.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Im stuck af, spent all day running around the cathedral and cant find any keys or blockade. Apperently there is a key in the archive but the bookshelf I need to crawl under just insta kills me.
You have to slide past the traps lol.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes