PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Controller support is still coming, but I had to push it aside to get all of the .302 features done before Christmas. I will do my best to have it added in the next build.

Reactions: Retired123

saltymeepo

Oct 8, 2020
if only itch.io would let me install this game, looks pretty cool :D
is there an alternative link to the newest version?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Just fixed another slew of bugs and added a few more small QoL features.

Also uploaded this build to Mega for those of you who prefer to get it that way:

Dwebb23

May 12, 2018
Anyone knows where to find Kara after she runs out of the blacksmith shop during the quest find the missing sister Kara?

SEGentlemen

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone knows where to find Kara after she runs out of the blacksmith shop during the quest find the missing sister Kara?
Probably not implemented yet? After she ran off I looked probably in every section till the end of demo/preview room and did not see her. Played on version 0.0.313 from itch.io, since the one posted here seams to be a bit outdated.

Reactions: Dwebb23

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Probably not implemented yet? After she ran off I looked probably in every section till the end of demo/preview room and did not see her. Played on version 0.0.313 from itch.io, since the one posted here seams to be a bit outdated.
Yup you are correct. That quest chain is unfinished in the build that is available now. But I am happy to announce that version 0.0.406 will be available in the next few days. The new build has all current quest chains completed as well as two completely new zones, new items, new characters, new enemies.... you know... a whole bunch of stuff! ;)

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Tried this and was having a good time till I beat the first boss and time slowed down but I couldn't do anything so I X'ed the game and restarted it, loaded the only save that was there and I was in a random place with no equipment....what?
Does this game not have autosave or does closing the game muck with it or something?

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
Loving it so far, but the sequencing could use a good bit of work. I wouldn't give the player the amulet to the pocket dimension as that will sequence break everything incredibly fast. You end up outside the cathedral with the middle door or in your home town on the left door...

Also you can kill the phantom before moving far enough right to trigger the tutorial about grabbing them and converting them.

If you die or ever load up a game, it appears everything in your inventory is gone.

I also went through the right on to the cathedral and found a campfire in the forest, but when I cleared it out he said "I should go get Kara now" but I hadn't met her yet.

Edit: Other bugs

When burning down the forest and entering the caravan village, nobody was there and when I left it put me back into the screen of the forest to the right of City of Ribe instead of where I entered from.

There are two Jesters/Fools placed on the path to the home village which cause the cutscene/conversation every time they are fought or passed.

It appears that killing something while in the air and leveling up will get you stuck where you land and cuase all enemies to be stuck in place as well. No buttons respond to input and the game must restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: PunchingDonut

chorthy

Aug 23, 2017
Fun game and enough lewds to keep your... interest peaked. However, this bug i keep running into is totally ruining it. No idea why it happens, but the guy gets stuck. Usually just after combat, he just freezes in place, none of the buttons work, just music plays and he sways around. Please fix it!

Reactions: PunchingDonut
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes