PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Tried this and was having a good time till I beat the first boss and time slowed down but I couldn't do anything so I X'ed the game and restarted it, loaded the only save that was there and I was in a random place with no equipment....what?
Does this game not have autosave or does closing the game muck with it or something?
I don't know if you are playing the current itch.io version (0.0.313) or the testing version (0.0.402) I linked recently but either way, that particular bug is fixed in the next release. For reference the actual release will be version 0.1.0 and will be available on itch.

Reactions: lnppo

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Loving it so far, but the sequencing could use a good bit of work. I wouldn't give the player the amulet to the pocket dimension as that will sequence break everything incredibly fast. You end up outside the cathedral with the middle door or in your home town on the left door...

Also you can kill the phantom before moving far enough right to trigger the tutorial about grabbing them and converting them.

If you die or ever load up a game, it appears everything in your inventory is gone.

I also went through the right on to the cathedral and found a campfire in the forest, but when I cleared it out he said "I should go get Kara now" but I hadn't met her yet.

Edit: Other bugs

When burning down the forest and entering the caravan village, nobody was there and when I left it put me back into the screen of the forest to the right of City of Ribe instead of where I entered from.

There are two Jesters/Fools placed on the path to the home village which cause the cutscene/conversation every time they are fought or passed.

It appears that killing something while in the air and leveling up will get you stuck where you land and cuase all enemies to be stuck in place as well. No buttons respond to input and the game must restart.
The inventory, caravan to forest doorway and multiple jesters are fixed in the next version. The other bugs you found were not known so thank you for reporting them! I will get these knocked out for release.

I have a public channel in my discord server for reporting bugs as well.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Fun game and enough lewds to keep your... interest peaked. However, this bug i keep running into is totally ruining it. No idea why it happens, but the guy gets stuck. Usually just after combat, he just freezes in place, none of the buttons work, just music plays and he sways around. Please fix it!
Happy to take a peek. Which version of the game are you playing?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
So as some of you have figured out, I am hard at work getting some new content added to the game.
Right now I am still in the testing phase of things, there is a bunch of new stuff that was added since 0.0.313 so I have more to test than usual.

I will write up a full changelog of course when the release is ready but for those of you playing around with the testing version, here is a brief summary.

- New areas have been added even though their respective content will be coming in a later update. They are the Dark Woods, Gypsy Caravan (only one screen but will be an entire zone later on), and the Mountain Cliffs. These names are placeholders until I think of something better ;)
- Many current zones have added mechanics. For example, the cathedral library has sliding bookcases that have to be moved to open the next screen, and the second bell tower now has ropes to allow climbing to it's top (where you can find another new artifact)
- Most Rune skills have been revamped. Now they have a main use (ie casting with full runic energy) and a passive ability tied to each one.
- Rune stones can be found throughout the game world that can be read to learn new runes. Unless of course you already have them from previous versions of the game. Check your rune tab to see what you already have.
- Item drops are now randomized with quality and enchantment variations.
- All boss fights have been massively revised, and are now repeatable (with the exception of Magda for now) by using the new "Stone of Relocation" artifact. Each boss has an updated loot table with rare drops that can be farmed if you so choose.
- Virtually ALL dialogs have been updated and a shit load more have been added. This also includes cut scenes at certain points in the game. I am still trying to figure out ways to tell various parts of this story that will not break pace or add confusion.
- The ability to throw enemies is now tied to a combo/aggression meter. Successful blows will fill the meter. At 3/4 of a bar you can perform a throw, attempting a throw with a full bar will perform the choke slam (insta-kill). These do not work on most bosses however.
- All Iron Abbey quest lines can be completed now, up to and including the boss battle with Agatha and Iron Mother. Winning this fight rewards a brand new sex scene.

Reactions: badazzx

chorthy

Aug 23, 2017
Happy to take a peek. Which version of the game are you playing?
BookOfKorvald_0.0.4041

EDIT: If I had to guess, i'd say it's right after killing and he does that rage yell thing. After he yells, he gets stuck in something, not proceeding out of it and thus disallowing any button input

Last edited:
Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
BookOfKorvald_0.0.4041

EDIT: If I had to guess, i'd say it's right after killing and he does that rage yell thing. After he yells, he gets stuck in something, not proceeding out of it and thus disallowing any button input
I think I may know what is causing that. Okay thanks, I will get that fixed soon.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I just noticed that some sites are linking to my testing versions. Any version greater than 0.0.313 right now, is strictly for testing new content and will almost certainly have bugs or mechanics that are way out of place.. Just FYI.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
The place where the key for Avan is suppose to be only has the stone of relocation.

Edit: Does anyone have some kind of walkthrough? Because I had restart several times when I thought I missed something. I didn't know how to free the girl in the cell and I don't know how to do the boss fight at the abbey.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
The place where the key for Avan is suppose to be only has the stone of relocation.

Edit: Does anyone have some kind of walkthrough? Because I had restart several times when I thought I missed something. I didn't know how to free the girl in the cell and I don't know how to do the boss fight at the abbey.
The version you are playing is a testing build so not all item locations will be consistent. Having said that, the prison key is now dropped by the boss in the prison, the Hanged Man.
I do plan on putting a walkthrough together shortly after I get this next release tested and out to the public. I will probably put it up on the main website

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I just noticed that some sites are linking to my testing versions. Any version greater than 0.0.313 right now, is strictly for testing new content and will almost certainly have bugs or mechanics that are way out of place.. Just FYI.
Well, could be good to put a "test" in the download....because o found a shit ton of bugs, for example, missing equipment after exiting the game, cannot have sex with "non-enemies" (for example the girl behind bars), black screen (after you go to the last map and try to come back) and freezes. Also a gallery or a "replay sex scene" with your summons could be great too (just for fun), also did you have plans to put a way that you can re-sumon older females without going back where they are? (for example, re-summon the ghost if you already have a sister of iron, somenting like pet-system), a map (because you can be lost like hell) and a quest system (to know where to go)

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
i loved the game but for some reason after playing so much in the game i lost the saving file i dont know how can any one please upload a save file ? and by the way there is a bug force me to close the game during the combat the game wont let me press any key to fight or to open bag or to go to the main menu,andalso i went to the cleft area where it says coming soon inside a cave, so when i try to get out i stuck at black screen, thank you for the amazing game btw

Last edited:

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know how to explain it, but most of my inventory and my primary weapon is lost after loading a save. To clarify I play on Windows 10. 1613406709426.png

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Well, could be good to put a "test" in the download....because o found a shit ton of bugs, for example, missing equipment after exiting the game, cannot have sex with "non-enemies" (for example the girl behind bars), black screen (after you go to the last map and try to come back) and freezes. Also a gallery or a "replay sex scene" with your summons could be great too (just for fun), also did you have plans to put a way that you can re-sumon older females without going back where they are? (for example, re-summon the ghost if you already have a sister of iron, somenting like pet-system), a map (because you can be lost like hell) and a quest system (to know where to go)
Yeah, whoever leaked the test version kind of put me in a tough spot publicly. But it's all good, I can roll with the punches.
The bugs are all known and being actively fixed for the next testing build. Also, you make a good point, to prevent this confusion I am adding a "TESTING VERSION" warning to the title screen of these builds.

Dungeon and world maps were already created and are being finalized for the next release (0.1.0), you will most likely see them in the next test build (0.0.564). A quest tab is on my to do list, and will be developed for the next public release (0.2.0). Galleries for the corruptions will be in the next release (0.1.0).

Re-summoning allies is also on my to do list. I just need to think of a sensible mechanic to do it. What I mean is, there needs to be a weighted cost to re-summon them otherwise players could just corrupt Sister Superior once and keep her bulldozing ass at their side indefinitely. This would basically allow you to molly-wop any enemy or boss, effectively sucking the fun out of the game.

(FYI this is Sister Superior. She hits like a goddamn truck)
SisterOfSteel_Destroyer.png

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Right, can confirm that the Hanged man does not spawn the key when he dies.
i loved the game but for some reason after playing so much in the game i lost the saving file i dont know how can any one please upload a save file ? and by the way there is a bug force me to close the game during the combat the game wont let me press any key to fight or to open bag or to go to the main menu,andalso i went to the cleft area where it says coming soon inside a cave, so when i try to get out i stuck at black screen, thank you for the amazing game btw
I don't know how to explain it, but most of my inventory and my primary weapon is lost after loading a save. To clarify I play on Windows 10.
Fixed in the next test build (0.0.564). Which I will post links to later today.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
FYI this is Sister Superior. She hits like a goddamn truck
View attachment 1038052
And boy, she is THICC, but yeah, about the re-sumon, maybe for the super strong allies, you could put a timer, she will help you for "x" minutes after that have a cooldown. And to the more "weak" you could have without that. Also the sister superior will be a boss right? So in the end, you need to fight a hard boss to have a great ally, not just a random npc.

thank you i will wait for that so i dont have to start the game and lose my saving, and wish you the best in your game i really have fun playing it even without walkthrough it remind me of POP :D
The only thing that i'm not a fan (personal prefference) is killing the girls, for POP is a great game, but is more focused in the "mecanics" in general than the mc, that is the only stuff that i'm not a complete fan of pop.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamsElden
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes