ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Something is weird with the west bell tower. On the 3rd rope up, something is keeping me from moving up. By the way, is it also leading to Magda?

EDIT: So where the hell do I find the water spirit? I found her in the caves but I don't have a clue where the riddle she gives is suppose to be.

EDIT 2: Okay... after bringing Kara to the Iron Abbey, if I talk to her she just says, "You have to leave. Therese is waiting for me... but there is no option to leave.
same problem here but he really working hard and fixing bugs fast,

Reactions: Nullx54

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
After doing some investigating, I found a bug in her dialog that was preventing anyone from getting that rune. This issue is fixed in the next build which I will be posting in just a few minutes.

ALSO

Since you guys are trying the testing builds out. There is one thing you can do only in a test build that may help.

Open an in-game console with the "/" key.
Type in one of the following commands and hit enter.

loot get all available runes and a crapload of gear.
god invincible and at permanent full urge.
gallery unlock all available gallery scenes.
dismiss dismiss your current combat ally.
level [0-99] set your current level.

These cheats are really meant just to be able to test multiple things quickly so it is unavailable in the public release. Unless you are one of my patrons, they get a custom build that includes all cheats (should they want to use them).
perfect and im going to try the new build now

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
The game glitches out when I go through the basement door in the abbey. Can't get out and the scene doesn't work

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
The game glitches out when I go through the basement door in the abbey. Can't get out and the scene doesn't work
do you, by chance, see this statue in the room?

Relocator.png

If so then look for this among your equipment

StoneOfRelocation.png

Equip and use this artifact in front of that statue, it will re-start the boss event

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Some Times When i Teleport FromArea To another one or open the door the screen Go Black , by the way the game need to have option to Go Full Screen Or Windows

CaptainHUNK

Mar 10, 2020
Book of Korvald is a very fun experience, but for some reason my GPU spikes up to 100% while playing it.

It's by no means an inadequate GPU since I run intensive games with it with little to no issue, but for some reason this and a few other games on here continue to just make the poor thing heat up exponentially. Any known fixes for this?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Book of Korvald is a very fun experience, but for some reason my GPU spikes up to 100% while playing it.

It's by no means an inadequate GPU since I run intensive games with it with little to no issue, but for some reason this and a few other games on here continue to just make the poor thing heat up exponentially. Any known fixes for this?
The GPU load and other graphics based configurations have been on my to do list for quite some time. Since it has come up more than a few times recently, I will be focusing on this for patch 0.1.5. I couldn't say yet what may be causing your issue but I am about to begin stress testing the game to find it's pitfalls. Once I know something (probably after the weekend), I will post it here and on my discord server:

Reactions: CaptainHUNK

CaptainHUNK

Mar 10, 2020
The GPU load and other graphics based configurations have been on my to do list for quite some time. Since it has come up more than a few times recently, I will be focusing on this for patch 0.1.5. I couldn't say yet what may be causing your issue but I am about to begin stress testing the game to find it's pitfalls. Once I know something (probably after the weekend), I will post it here and on my discord server:
Alright, thank you for the response and I look forward to playing again once this is fixed!

SEGentlemen

Jun 16, 2018
It is because your game does not use VSync since about version 0.0.2-- from my experience with the builds I tested.
Witch forced me to use a third party application, to force the game to run at 75fps or lower, for the first time because default options to limit fps or to force VSync On from the graphics drivers did not work either even with custom profiles.
I used Riva Tuner Statistics Server witch worked on your game.
Btw, Congrats on 0.1

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It is because your game does not use VSync since about version 0.0.2-- from my experience with the builds I tested.
Witch forced me to use a third party application, to force the game to run at 75fps or lower, for the first time because default options to limit fps or to force VSync On from the graphics drivers did not work either even with custom profiles.
I used Riva Tuner Statistics Server witch worked on your game.
Btw, Congrats on 0.1
You just saved me probably about a weeks worth of testing, thank you! I am going to go ahead and start working on graphics options now so that I can try to get an optimized patch out ASAP.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
umm is there any way to customize controls .. i kinda need them to adjust to my likeness
I am actively working on player config options. The button mapping was almost done when I released 0.1.0 but I didn't want to wait any longer to release so I left it out. With the addition of graphics options in the next patch, expect to see the button mapping configs as well.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
The game is very slow and laggy on my potato computer , is there any way to make it faster?
You should also benefit from the graphics options I am now adding. Keep an eye on this thread, I will announce the patch release here.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes