MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Can't load or use any items XD
How is this buggier than the first release we had here??

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Can't load or use any items XD
How is this buggier than the first release we had here??
I am assuming that by "Can't load" you simply mean that you couldn't pick up items.
Fixed and re-uploaded! Be sure to delete that last one before unpacking this replacement.

Reactions: Retired123

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I am assuming that by "Can't load" you simply mean that you couldn't pick up items.
Fixed and re-uploaded! Be sure to delete that last one before unpacking this replacement.
Will try the new version - what I meant was that I cannot load the game from the menu: clicking on the saved game does nothing; and I cannot use the items in the inventory: I click drink on healing items and they are not used and the dungeon cell key is also not used (I'm guessing this should be automatic when you have it in your inventory)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Will try the new version - what I meant was that I cannot load the game from the menu: clicking on the saved game does nothing; and I cannot use the items in the inventory: I click drink on healing items and they are not used and the dungeon cell key is also not used (I'm guessing this should be automatic when you have it in your inventory)
Ah I get you. If these are still an issue, just let me know. I will pull the build back up and make more changes if need be. I am testing things as much as I have time to.

Actually I am still seeing these issues. I am going through code now and will update once things are fixed and I have uploaded again.

...I blame Unity, but we all know its my fault. :p

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ah I get you. If these are still an issue, just let me know. I will pull the build back up and make more changes if need be. I am testing things as much as I have time to.

Actually I am still seeing these issues. I am going through code now and will update once things are fixed and I have uploaded again.

...I blame Unity, but we all know its my fault. :p
Nope, nothings fixed with the latest build :)
Heck, while you're at it, you might want to look at why all items have 0 stats and enemies drop items that are in the floor and cannot be picked up xd

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I don't even usually like those types of games, but looking at the screenshots the game is so weird and unique that I'll follow it just to see how it goes and what it becomes. Good luck dev!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I don't even usually like those types of games, but looking at the screenshots the game is so weird and unique that I'll follow it just to see how it goes and what it becomes. Good luck dev!
Hopefully I do not disappoint you ;)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Nope, nothings fixed with the latest build :)
Heck, while you're at it, you might want to look at why all items have 0 stats and enemies drop items that are in the floor and cannot be picked up xd
Okay, just uploaded again. THIS TIME, I think I have all issues fixed with one exception. The problem of items falling into the floor will have to be addressed in the next release update (the one with game options and such). But everything else should be working well. Also added a little colored flair to tooltips while I was at it, making it easier to see beneficial stats.

Apr 28, 2018
"Try again" button doesn't work in version 0.0.270

I went into the water and found a door and drowned and the try again button doesn't work.
EDIT: Can't load my game either

Wow there goes my progress :(

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
"Try again" button doesn't work in version 0.0.270

I went into the water and found a door and drowned and the try again button doesn't work.
EDIT: Can't load my game either

Wow there goes my progress :(
I tried playing to the Prison_10 room and drowning. I was able to both use the "Try Again" button as well as load my saved game from the title screen. Something must be different about your save. What happens exactly when you try to load the game?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Loading saved games is still broken - other issues seem fixed
Does it attempt to load when you click the load file button, or does it do nothing at all? Are you loading from the title screen or from the in-game system menu?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes