PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I have been busy putting the final touches on the tavern interactions. Working my ass off to get version 0.2.0 out to you all!
Here is a little sample of some conversation with one of your allies.

Reactions: Retired123

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
new bug 0.1.3
old save file not working anymore but galley still can see(not much problem still can play at first story and not must take a time)
hard bug and need fix problem fast !!!
- when defeated a giant girl and try a "Crash" Skill in boss room (it's maybe have this bug on other map to) character can't event move or attack or can't use any skill but can use a fast traveled , book.
on same point
- item and equip it's gone to

**note**

I'm try to hit a fast traveled or load lasted save game still can't move or do a attack

on seeing a bug
when use "Crash" Skill it's seem character fall in to ground and character stuck in a "ground hitbox" and look like character still use a "Crash" Skill but can use a book

edit // ground to ground hitbox //

look like bug
- when pickup a same item like you have a bow enemy drop a bow you try to pickup them
you can hear a sound like "skddddddd" and look that item stuck in a "ground hitbox" can't pick them up

PS. Overall summary bug it's ground hitbox problem

can you fix this fast for public ver. ??? this bug go na be rip. us

or can give a save file for pass this problem ???

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've been eyeing this for a while now. How much content is there so far? Not necessarily H content, but gameplay wise.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
new bug 0.1.3
old save file not working anymore but galley still can see(not much problem still can play at first story and not must take a time)

can you fix this fast for public ver. ??? this bug go na be rip. us

or can give a save file for pass this problem ???
The next content release (0.2.0) is in the final testing phase now. I should have this ready in one week, hang in there until then as these issues have been fixed in 0.2.0.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I've been eyeing this for a while now. How much content is there so far? Not necessarily H content, but gameplay wise.
I would recommend waiting until I drop the next version.

Currently there are a handful of areas to explore, around 6 bosses in various locations, a small/modest amount of story content to see and discover, a decent amount of weapons armor and artifacts to find or craft, and roughly 15 different enemies to fight.

The upcoming version (0.2.0), adds 5 new bosses, redesigned all previous boss fights, 10 new enemies, 3 new explorable areas, a shitload of items to get, quests, completely unique combat ally system, roguelike dungeons, and a large amount of story content.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Well actually... I was

1621108405782.png

Great game so far! Just one annoying bug when you travers to another section and some times you can't take control of your character anymore, only open the book. Have to re-open the game to fix it. I think it's because when you go to another section of the map, your character keeps moving foreward automatically and if you dare try to move while the animation is being done, this bug can start. Solution could be that you just teleport a bit away of the edge without your character having to be animated and so you could keep the user control of manipulating the character in all time.

Reactions: rKnight
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes