AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
PunchingDonut, just out of curiosity, we will have any fun besides "being resuscitated" with Noraitha??

It's not her fault that I am a shitty artist :(
Also i don't think that you are a shitty artist, for me is well done, it remind a lot of renaissance art, and is well done, of course, is not the kinda of art that everyone like, but for the timeline, it really fit.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
My korvald won't move:confused: he is frozen in place,i can still open the book tho..tried fast travelling to tavern and he still is stuck also cannot use weapons or artifacts in this state. Earlier,I had a bug which prevented me from loading my save data, fortunately it resolved itself once I started a new game..Any fixes?

Astralfan

Aug 16, 2017
My korvald won't move:confused: he is frozen in place,i can still open the book tho..tried fast travelling to tavern and he still is stuck also cannot use weapons or artifacts in this state. Earlier,I had a bug which prevented me from loading my save data, fortunately it resolved itself once I started a new game..Any fixes?
Same bug, but in a diffrent place, any fix will be appreciated

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Here are a couple of bugs I found-
  • Mc getting stuck/froze-usually happens after using a rune-also when transitioning from a scene(like a boss transforming).
  • Save data won't load-happened only once at the start of the game-only way to fix it was restarting the game.
  • Sometimes when MC executes a finisher/combo,the enemy freezes and becomes immune to dmg forcing our follower to focus aggro on him.
  • Sometimes Interact key doesn't work(cannot enter places)-usually happens when low on power(blue energy)
  • Most of the times lust doesn't refill itself after using it once.
  • Beacon of perversion(artifact given by cthulhu in ocean abyss) doesn't work as intended.
  • Sometimes your inventory gets wiped out-usually happens when loading a previous save.
  • The cutscene with the captain and archbishop plays every time you leave the prison area you started the game in.
  • Arcana cards of bosses vanishes from inventory-don't know what triggers this-but I have defeated 4-5 bosses and the only cards I have in my inventory are the hermit and hanged man.
  • The door that connects cathedral basement to prison area only works one way it won't take you back from prison to cathedral.
The maps also needs some work as it doesn't show your position in cathedral and prison area.The Layout of cathedral is really confusing,improvements to map should reslove this.

Apart from the bugs,I really enjoy the game especially the story,exploration and finding new bosses,interactions between Korvald and Qhoroth'un are great.
Hope the Dev/s keeps working on it and do a Steam release soon.Good luck.(y)

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I mean to open the prison door.
The one with the red haired woman?For that you need to defeat a hidden boss.

Go straight from the area you started in-through the first door-straight again-through the second door-Archbishop cutscene-You should be in "Prison Block A" now-Go straight-through the door in the PIC-straight again -boss fight. 1621199754003.png

Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Here are a couple of bugs I found-
  • Mc getting stuck/froze-usually happens after using a rune-also when transitioning from a scene(like a boss transforming).
  • Save data won't load-happened only once at the start of the game-only way to fix it was restarting the game.
  • Sometimes when MC executes a finisher/combo,the enemy freezes and becomes immune to dmg forcing our follower to focus aggro on him.
  • Sometimes Interact key doesn't work(cannot enter places)-usually happens when low on power(blue energy)
  • Most of the times lust doesn't refill itself after using it once.
  • Beacon of perversion(artifact given by cthulhu in ocean abyss) doesn't work as intended.
  • Sometimes your inventory gets wiped out-usually happens when loading a previous save.
  • The cutscene with the captain and archbishop plays every time you leave the prison area you started the game in.
  • Arcana cards of bosses vanishes from inventory-don't know what triggers this-but I have defeated 4-5 bosses and the only cards I have in my inventory are the hermit and hanged man.
  • The door that connects cathedral basement to prison area only works one way it won't take you back from prison to cathedral.
The maps also needs some work as it doesn't show your position in cathedral and prison area.The Layout of cathedral is really confusing,improvements to map should reslove this.

Apart from the bugs,I really enjoy the game especially the story,exploration and finding new bosses,interactions between Korvald and Qhoroth'un are great.
Hope the Dev/s keeps working on it and do a Steam release soon.Good luck.(y)
Thank you for listing these for me. This is always helpful! Most of these issues are already fixed in the next version (0.2.0), but you found a few that I was not aware of, so thank you and I will get these fixed as well.

I am a solo dev working on this so people who help me out with testing and stuff are greatly appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RayBar

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
The one with the red haired woman?For that you need to defeat a hidden boss.

Go straight from the area you started in-through the first door-straight again-through the second door-Archbishop cutscene-You should be in "Prison Block A" now-Go straight-through the door in the PIC-straight again -boss fight. View attachment 1198469
Thank you for taking the time to provide answers for others!

Reactions: RayBar

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
PunchingDonut, just out of curiosity, we will have any fun besides "being resuscitated" with Noraitha??

Also i don't think that you are a shitty artist, for me is well done, it remind a lot of renaissance art, and is well done, of course, is not the kinda of art that everyone like, but for the timeline, it really fit.
Noraitha will be getting more scenes for sure, her role in the main storyline gets pretty deep and she also will be appearing in the next game as well.

Reactions: Retired123

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
Okay, played through all the major content I was able to find. I enjoyed the game thus far, though the only enemy that seemed to even be able to damage me are bosses and the large templars. Maybe I just flinched the rest of them to death, who knows.

So, I've experienced the "stuck standing still bug" and it resolves itself by exiting the game and reopening it. Quitting to title won't fix it, nor will fast travel or relic use. I've also had enemies randomly refuse to die, no idea what causes it. They go invincible and allies will continue to attack them, but when they drop below a certain percentage of HP their healthbar disappears and they stop moving or attacking. It could be that a finishing move misfired? I'm unsure, I don't have any coding experience myself but that seems logical. Last bug I ran across is the enemies outside the Iron Sister's abbey, after the Abbess recruits you to clear out the lepers, seem to be attacked by invisible enemies. They slowly act like they are being hit, but nothing is hitting them, and you can no longer attempt a grapple on them with maxed out lust. Unsure what the correct behavior is for them.

With that out of the way, I've got a couple of questions for things I wasn't able to figure out, some of them may not be implemented yet but without a guide I'm left asking questions. Hope these haven't been asked before:
1: There's a runestone in the Prison escape sequence and I have no idea how to get it. I've tried air-dashing, elbow dropping, and hurling lightning at it to no result. Its blocked by a big metal wall, similar to the metal wall at the base of the cistern you can warp to from the first boss fight. Any hints on getting that rune?
2: The library in the Cathedral has some kind of switch I cannot figure out how to trigger. Tried Elbow Dropping it, activating it with E, and using Lightning. I'd like to get past and fight through whatever else is there.
3: The Cathedral Area outside the Cathedral has a locked cave? Also there's a locked door inside the Cathedral I cannot figure out how to open, its in the...I think its the Apse. The room with the cherubs and the stained glass fancy middle. Is that future content or have I missed a key somewhere.
4: Earlier in the discussion here a special Lantern was mentioned dropped by...Inquisitors inside the Cathedral that allows Korvald to get it on without a full lust bar, any suggestions on how best to obtain this?

Anyway, you got me hooked. I like games with actual plots, I look forward to 0.2!

Reactions: PunchingDonut

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
o there is one buggy I found to be funny if your follower do damage to the nuns outside where the horses are when you pass then they will continue taking damage if you go back to get one the nun is the one with the hammer I mean you on a horse running pass them this buggy will happened

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
1: There's a runestone in the Prison escape sequence and I have no idea how to get it. I've tried air-dashing, elbow dropping, and hurling lightning at it to no result. Its blocked by a big metal wall, similar to the metal wall at the base of the cistern you can warp to from the first boss fight. Any hints on getting that rune?
2: The library in the Cathedral has some kind of switch I cannot figure out how to trigger. Tried Elbow Dropping it, activating it with E, and using Lightning. I'd like to get past and fight through whatever else is there.
3: The Cathedral Area outside the Cathedral has a locked cave? Also there's a locked door inside the Cathedral I cannot figure out how to open, its in the...I think its the Apse. The room with the cherubs and the stained glass fancy middle. Is that future content or have I missed a key somewhere.
4: Earlier in the discussion here a special Lantern was mentioned dropped by...Inquisitors inside the Cathedral that allows Korvald to get it on without a full lust bar, any suggestions on how best to obtain this?

Anyway, you got me hooked. I like games with actual plots, I look forward to 0.2!
Well first, I am super glad you are enjoying it! Second, I am sorry that 0.1.3 is so buggy, I lost contact with a few of my testers near the end of that release so there were quite a few bugs that slipped past me. Hopefully, as the game gains more attention, I can find a few more people willing to help in that regard.

Now, I will answer your questions in order...

1: Try hitting the wall with a HAMMER weapon. There are a few in the game that you can acquire, but the easiest one to get would be the one that Kara gives you near the end of "The Lost Sister" story quest. There is also one in a hidden room in the cathedral (behind one of those templar spawning archways that you can destroy), and another has a small chance to drop from killing the BIG Sisters of Steel.
SIDE NOTE: There is supposed to be a tooltip indicator that shows which weapons can break walls, and which can deflect projectiles, but apparently they are not showing so I will have that fixed in 0.2.0.

2: The switches are bugged but are already fixed in 0.2.0.

3: Both of these doors are part of future content. The door in the Apse will be opening in 0.2.0 (that is the door that will lead you to Reignvoldt).

4: If you keep checking the various storage rooms in the cathedral, you will (eventually) find the lantern "Beacon of Perversion", as well as the "Lantern of Creation" (zombie summoning artifact). Otherwise I believe there is an Inquisitor spawn point in the next room just west of the cathedral entrance. I will have to double check that though.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
o there is one buggy I found to be funny if your follower do damage to the nuns outside where the horses are when you pass then they will continue taking damage if you go back to get one the nun is the one with the hammer I mean you on a horse running pass them this buggy will happened
Hmmmm, that's a weird one! Okay thanks, I will get that fixed for 0.2.0.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
o the worst part of the buggy is if you start a new game it still continue on you can't get out of it ugh

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for getting back to me PD.

I forgot one other bug I happened across as I was writing earlier, and one other question. So, feedback first:

When shopping at the blacksmith just after rescuing her I exited the shop directly from the forging menu before purchasing any armor from her. I was trying to go back to the blacksmith menu but pushed the wrong button. Upon re-entering the shop she had two copies of the armor for sale. Duplicates of each piece. I can't go back and confirm anything because the next time I talked to her I clicked the quest prompt not thinking it would remove her as a shop keeper.

Uh, other question. I found a mystery relic when I was exploring the prison store-room after the underwater bit, I've been carrying it around with me for a while and have no idea what it does. I can't even activate it, it just says I don't know what it does. Is this an item whose functions will be added later or what?

Anyway keep up to good work!

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes