PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Is the protagonist Odin or something?
At the beginning of the story, Korvald (the protag), is just a normal Norseman who is changed in unforeseen ways after being fused/bonded to an eldritch horror named Qhroth'un. As of the current release, the story only touches on the conditions and effects these changes have had on him physically and briefly reveals that his soul no longer exists.

In the future, Norse gods and other mythological figures will be either encountered, fought or just fucked. But the one reliable thing in my story is that no character is ever exactly as they are written in books.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retired123

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
i am curious
One of the major story tools in the "Apocryphal Saga" games, is heredity. Korvald will have several children, each with their own supernatural uniqueness. They in turn will have children of their own with even more bizarre features. And so on.
So pregnancies and related themes are guaranteed.

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
One of the major story tools in the "Apocryphal Saga" games, is heredity. Korvald will have several children, each with their own supernatural uniqueness. They in turn will have children of their own with even more bizarre features. And so on.
So pregnancies and related themes are guaranteed.

you have me sold

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
how do i open the book case in the church library?
there should be a lever not far away from it on the ground. That lever had an issue that I recently fixed, so make sure you have the latest version of the game. Let me know if it gives you problems so I can make any more needed fixes/changes.

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
there should be a lever not far away from it on the ground. That lever had an issue that I recently fixed, so make sure you have the latest version of the game. Let me know if it gives you problems so I can make any more needed fixes/changes.
i found part of my issue it seems we need an update to your nopey link it says that one says it 1.3 and is really buggy i was not perceptive enough to catch that first time

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
i found part of my issue it seems we need an update to your nopey link it says that one says it 1.3 and is really buggy i was not perceptive enough to catch that first time
I will edit the download links later today but the 2 most reliable download sources will always be MEGA, ZippyShare and my Itch page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retired123

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Possible glitch with hermit cave (nice touch changing him to a hermit crab instead of a spider by the way) i have
Kennaz rune and walk in try to get the waterbreathing rune and...have no runes literally none of them function any ideas?

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Possible glitch with hermit cave (nice touch changing him to a hermit crab instead of a spider by the way) i have
Kennaz rune and walk in try to get the waterbreathing rune and...have no runes literally none of them function any ideas?
Was this during the Hermit battle, or just in general while in the caverns?

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Was this during the Hermit battle, or just in general while in the caverns?
I tried proccing Kennaz against hermit and it would not proc at all and upon checking my runes the selector would not move then when i went to Nerthus, I never acquired the water breathing Rune it just acted like i never got any of them. but going to the stone in the village would do nothing and Nerthus went to generic dialogue

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I tried proccing Kennaz against hermit and it would not proc at all and upon checking my runes the selector would not move then when i went to Nerthus, I never acquired the water breathing Rune it just acted like i never got any of them. but going to the stone in the village would do nothing and Nerthus went to generic dialogue
Interesting. That is a new one. Okay I will take a look and try to push out a patch as soon as I can.
Thanks for letting me know.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
when i saw this game i realized this community may need to see and experience a 'darkest dungeon' twist; you know, just like this but totally with darkest dungeon mechanics :)

Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
when i saw this game i realized this community may need to see and experience a 'darkest dungeon' twist; you know, just like this but totally with darkest dungeon mechanics :)
Do you mean turn based combat? Or like the insanity mechanic (which might be pretty cool)?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...fuck, i cannot believe that i lost this last update, time to see what is new.
Edit: After playing, there is a lot new stuff, but i have some annoying bugs, like when i'm on toft, my character get stuck, even after loading the game or using fast travel he still stuck, Kara don't move, she just stay still, i cannot "convert" the sister of steel, close to toft, and the ally mission are complete bugged. I'm using a fresh save, and using version 0.2.17

Last edited:
Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Well...fuck, i cannot believe that i lost this last update, time to see what is new.
Edit: After playing, there is a lot new stuff, but i have some annoying bugs, like when i'm on toft, my character get stuck, even after loading the game or using fast travel he still stuck, Kara don't move, she just stay still, i cannot "convert" the sister of steel, close to toft, and the ally mission are complete bugged. I'm using a fresh save, and using version 0.2.17
I will test and patch these as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes