PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Just a heads up, I will have the next patch uploaded tomorrow. This one fixes all current bugs, and even some older issues that I was never aware of. I also made a few more graphical improvements.
I will post again when the links are updated.

LankDord

Jan 17, 2018
Not to demean the game or anything...but I swear the controls work 20% of the time. I've spent almost 2 hours and tons of save/load game to make the 'jump' work. Out of the 10 key presses only 1 would work at a time. Been stuck at the prison escape for so long.....getting super frustrated...
Same goes for combat....sometimes the left click wouldn't activate my attacks and neither does it on my controller.
Is this fixable?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Not to demean the game or anything...but I swear the controls work 20% of the time. I've spent almost 2 hours and tons of save/load game to make the 'jump' work. Out of the 10 key presses only 1 would work at a time. Been stuck at the prison escape for so long.....getting super frustrated...
Same goes for combat....sometimes the left click wouldn't activate my attacks and neither does it on my controller.
Is this fixable?
I gotchu. I have now finished the latest patch that should clear it right up. I have just updated the links in the OP.

Reactions: LankDord

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Okay all primary links are now updated with the latest patch.
The player input bug was particularly nasty to figure out but I did manage to get controls back to normal. I also addressed as many other issues as I could but given then severity of the broken controls, I had to push a few minor issues into the list for the next patch.

The things I still have left to address are as follows:
- Weird layout overlapping in the scrollable talents list.
- Some enemies will begin moving without triggering the appropriate movement animation, which just looks fucking silly.
- When allies get rocked with attacks that have heavy knockback, they will take far too long to begin attacking again.
- Magda has a tendency to extend her invulnerability during her ass-crash attack. It does still expire, allowing you to do damage but it can be annoying when you are on a roll.
- Kara just stands there when she is supposed to be following you.
- Items can vanish when unequipping them.
- Urge becomes unusable when you have an active corrupted ally.
- Occasionally, bosses will not trigger the proper death animation and instead will stand still and vanish.

Last edited:

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
Okay all primary links are now updated with the latest patch.
The player input bug was particularly nasty to figure out but I did manage to get controls back to normal. I also addressed as many other issues as I could but given then severity of the broken controls, I had to push a few minor issues into the list for the next patch.

The things I still have left to address are as follows:
- Weird layout overlapping in the scrollable talents list.
- Some enemies will begin moving without triggering the appropriate movement animation, which just looks fucking silly.
- When allies get rocked with attacks that have heavy knockback, they will take far too long to begin attacking again.
- Magda has a tendency to extend her invulnerability during her ass-crash attack. It does still expire, allowing you to do damage but it can be annoying when you are on a roll.
After playing a bit into this hotfix update I found most of the problems to be fixed and the only thing I found that occurred still was the disappearing item glitch. It seems to occur when moving items off and on from the equip slots back to inventory might override or even destroy the items there in the inventory. One other thing that I found to be new but I'm not sure is a glitch is that when having full lust after receiving enough damage you can't use the lust attack(forgot what it called in-game) to override the old companion. I found if I want to make a new companion that I have to let the old one die first then I can use the e key right away to start the companion animation. The reason I am not sure If this is a new glitch or change game mechanics was I didn't have to do this before in the last update as I could just use the lust attack when it was full and replace the old companion with a new one at any time it was full.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
After playing a bit into this hotfix update I found most of the problems to be fixed and the only thing I found that occurred still was the disappearing item glitch. It seems to occur when moving items off and on from the equip slots back to inventory might override or even destroy the items there in the inventory. One other thing that I found to be new but I'm not sure is a glitch is that when having full lust after receiving enough damage you can't use the lust attack(forgot what it called in-game) to override the old companion. I found if I want to make a new companion that I have to let the old one die first then I can use the e key right away to start the companion animation. The reason I am not sure If this is a new glitch or change game mechanics was I didn't have to do this before in the last update as I could just use the lust attack when it was full and replace the old companion with a new one at any time it was full.
That sounds like it's definitely a bug. I will make sure these two issues are fixed in the next patch which I am hoping to have ready in a few days.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey PunchingDonut, i completely understand that those bugs need to be fix before, but any ETA on more story or sexy scenes?
My goal for the next content release is to have it ready by the end of this month. This includes both new story AND sexy scenes.

FYI: This has been tricky, since I have been working on and adding new stuff already. So each time I release a patch I have to be super careful not to leave the new events or characters enabled. It would be a mess of spoilers and just confusing out of context story.

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
I've not been able to use any of the artifacts recently, unsure if I just need to update to the latest version (using 0.2.17) but I wasn't able to use the Delocation Stone or the Corruption Lamp.

Still loving the game btw, just passing that along.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I've not been able to use any of the artifacts recently, unsure if I just need to update to the latest version (using 0.2.17) but I wasn't able to use the Delocation Stone or the Corruption Lamp.

Still loving the game btw, just passing that along.
I will take a look and add a fix if need be to the next patch. Thanks!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
New patch is available on my itch page.

I will get it uploaded to mega and zippyshare as well as update the OP and write up the changelog tomorrow.

Reactions: lnppo

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Links updated in OP. Here is the changelog:

WHATS NEW:
  • Redesigned the talents/skills section of the character menu. Talents now have a proper talent tree design.
  • Added 3 new talents to choose from.
  • Updated the intro sequence with some visual improvements and dialog changes.
  • All thrown off-hand weapons have improved trajectory/speed/effects.
  • While Kara is following you, she now has a super attack you can use when her power meter is full (hold up and press the off-hand attack).
  • If for any reason you finished Nerthus quest to the ocean bottom, returned to complete the dialog about Groth and ultimately did not recruit Ingrid Bjerg, she will now appear next to Nerthus where you can talk to and have her join you.
  • Added more visual improvements to boss fights.

BUG FIXES:
  • - Fixed an issue causing items to vanish when unequipping them.
  • - Fixed issue preventing use of urge power while having an active corrupted ally.
  • - Fixed an issue preventing some artifacts from working properly.
  • - Fixed an issue preventing Kara from following you while rescuing her or walking her to the campsite.
  • - Fixed issues causing enemies and allies to walk in place for a few seconds when being attacked.

Reactions: Gabaw and lnppo

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I have to re-upload, the last one was apparently corrupted. I will update again here shortly.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"While Kara is following you, she now has a super attack you can use when her power meter is full (hold up and press the off-hand attack)."

My poor kara :cry:. Also PunchingDonut we will be able to have fun with the companions like Ingrid or Ester? And if so, will we have "more options" of sex for example vaginal/anal/blowjob/footjob/etc? Or will be like the corruptions that have only one type? Another thing is there is any change in corrupting more times some kind of ally? I have seen that there is a counter, but i have not seen any differences in them. And last, the only possible way to "release the tension of korvald" is by finding some female enemy in the field right? There is times that i have a good ally (for example sister destroyer) and the meter is full, so i ended in fucking a random enemy to release the tension and be able to heal.

Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
"While Kara is following you, she now has a super attack you can use when her power meter is full (hold up and press the off-hand attack)."

My poor kara :cry:. Also PunchingDonut we will be able to have fun with the companions like Ingrid or Ester? And if so, will we have "more options" of sex for example vaginal/anal/blowjob/footjob/etc? Or will be like the corruptions that have only one type? Another thing is there is any change in corrupting more times some kind of ally? I have seen that there is a counter, but i have not seen any differences in them. And last, the only possible way to "release the tension of korvald" is by finding some female enemy in the field right? There is times that i have a good ally (for example sister destroyer) and the meter is full, so i ended in fucking a random enemy to release the tension and be able to heal.
In the next big content update (working hard on it now), I am adding the first scenes for each of the primary allies. My plan is to add another round of scenes in the following content update, giving each ally 2 unique scenes. For the moment, the scenes are as-is meaning that there are no position options or additional actions for each scene. I love that idea but for now, being a solo dev, this is as much as I can create in a reasonable amount of time.
I also really like the idea of utilizing your active ally for a "quick release" when there are no tactical options around. I will have to think of a way to accomplish this without losing the value of hunting for enemies to corrupt.

The corruption counters are the key to unlocking the other primary allies (if you don't already have them). This mechanic may change though, it was a quick solution to acquiring allies but not how I originally wanted to do this.

Just FYI: I did add Lena Jaeger as a wandering NPC in the Iron Abbey. If you talk to her after defeating Iron Mother, she will join you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AlexTorch and lnppo

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Just FYI: I did add Lena Jaeger as a wandering NPC in the Iron Abbey. If you talk to her after defeating Iron Mother, she will join you.
I don't know if is because my save is from the last version (and i hope that i don't need to start all over again, and lost my lv94 korvald), i cannot find her on the map, if is inside of iron abbey, for me is closed (and yes, i defeated the iron mother), also there is a little bug if you use the triple jump, and in middle of the jump if you end in the end of the map (where you teleport for the next map), you need to go back, and go in again to change the map, the point of change the map is ground level, if you are in the air you can pass the point, also, if you send your allies in a mission, they still follow you around, another that i don't know if is a bug or not, if you lust meter is at max, and you pass an female enemy without converting her (or killing her), the heart keep showing on the screen, and last i don't know if was for this version or not (in the last version we cannot access), we can go in the dark woods, but the big lady in the end don't say or do anything. Also just out of curiosity, the big cliff (after the iron abbey) even with the triple jump i cannot pass, that is the end of the game so far right?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I don't know if is because my save is from the last version (and i hope that i don't need to start all over again, and lost my lv94 korvald), i cannot find her on the map, if is inside of iron abbey, for me is closed (and yes, i defeated the iron mother), also there is a little bug if you use the triple jump, and in middle of the jump if you end in the end of the map (where you teleport for the next map), you need to go back, and go in again to change the map, the point of change the map is ground level, if you are in the air you can pass the point, also, if you send your allies in a mission, they still follow you around, another that i don't know if is a bug or not, if you lust meter is at max, and you pass an female enemy without converting her (or killing her), the heart keep showing on the screen, and last i don't know if was for this version or not (in the last version we cannot access), we can go in the dark woods, but the big lady in the end don't say or do anything. Also just out of curiosity, the big cliff (after the iron abbey) even with the triple jump i cannot pass, that is the end of the game so far right?
I will clean the map doors up so that can't happen.
I have one more adjustment coming for urge and its bar.
I will double check the Iron Abbey doors to be sure that you can get back in.
Allies being available while on missions is not a bug. It just doesn't make sense logically. I have some future expansion coming for ally missions so I left that part of the code alone for now.
The dark woods and the tall lady will become active in the next content release.
The cliffs will become active in the near future.

Reactions: AlexTorch

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Okay exciting news! I have one more patch uploading right now that cleans up the last remaining oddities that were previously mentioned. This will be the last patch before the next content update!
So that means I can now get back to making all new lewds!

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes