PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Okay well, my Unity installation strikes again! I am re-uploading 0.2.5 now. The Eastern doorway from Ribe to the forest was auto-teleporting the player back into Ribe. I will have this updated in the next 20 minutes.

EDIT: Okay these are updated, everything is working now.

Last edited:

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
what do i do after defeating the angel?

edit: used fast travel in the grotto/water cave and the girl in there never made to the tavern

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
what do i do after defeating the angel?
Go back into the cathedral and make your way to the last few rooms, there you will find another event followed by a battle with the archbishop. (see map)
MAP_CATHEDRAL.png

used fast travel in the grotto/water cave and the girl in there never made to the tavern
Just to clarify, you spoke to Ingrid in the cave (after defeating the Hermit) and she joined you, but now she doesn't appear in the tavern?

Jun 10, 2017
I played the game for about 1-2 hours I think but I have to ask, there is some way to loop the animations ? also is the gallery available ?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I played the game for about 1-2 hours I think but I have to ask, there is some way to loop the animations ? also is the gallery available ?
The gallery is in the main menu, but you can only see the "special" scenes (for some characters, for example kara in the prison, iron mother, etc) the scenes with the minions at the moment you can only see in game, the loop i have never find a way, if you corrupt an enemy, there is a scene but there is no way to "keep going".

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
The gallery is in the main menu, but you can only see the "special" scenes (for some characters, for example kara in the prison, iron mother, etc) the scenes with the minions at the moment you can only see in game, the loop i have never find a way, if you corrupt an enemy, there is a scene but there is no way to "keep going".
This is something that has been asked for many times, and I am a man of the people so...
Looping scene options are coming in 0.3.0. ;)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
FYI: I know it has been a minute since I checked in with you guys, sorry for the silence. Been working on something REALLY FUCKING HUGE that is coming with 0.3.0! Originally I had intended to wrap up development at the end of last month but then a collaboration opportunity presented itself and I jumped on it like a rabid dog. The next update will actually have a special guest star coming in the form of a brand new ally (complete with sex scene). If you want to know more then join my Discord server, I just posted all the details there. Regarding the release date of 0.3.0, the new deadline I have set is October 15th. Again, if you are wondering why the long delay, just hop into my Discord server where I have been revealing the new stuff that is coming with 0.3.0.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
FYI, I just updated the Discord invite link in the OP. It was brought to my attention that the previous link expired. If you are following this thread or just my game in general, then I highly recommend joining me over there as well.

Reactions: Hajtand

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Is this game just incredibly buggy or am I doing something wrong? I have the leper ally but no others will appear. Even the girl from the Iron Abbey who was behind the wood door and said would join is not at that Taven. Also after Giant demigoddess broke the barricades there is no enemy spawn in the room after the up and down stair cases. So I haven't a clue what to do since there is no journal.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Is this game just incredibly buggy or am I doing something wrong? I have the leper ally but no others will appear. Even the girl from the Iron Abbey who was behind the wood door and said would join is not at that Taven. Also after Giant demigoddess broke the barricades there is no enemy spawn in the room after the up and down stair cases. So I haven't a clue what to do since there is no journal.
if the last room in the cathedral is empty, that means you need to go back to the Iron Abbey and make sure you complete all dialog options and quests from both Olivina (Iron Mother) and Sister Therese. Therese will ask you to locate a lost member of the Abbey, who can be located in Ribe (should be fairly obvious). The next few steps are fairly easy to figure out. After that is done you will then want to ask Olivina about the basement, which she will give you the key to. Go into the basement, do some stuff down there and when its done an event scene will begin guiding you the rest of the way to the Archbishop.

Regarding the allies, there may be an issue that I need to hotfix. I will check it out and expedite a fix as soon as I can.

Zuzuwu

Sep 12, 2021
Am I going crazy or is Magda just not gonna show up to break some shit? Defeated her, went to the Ambu-whatchamacallit and now I can't find the cake lady anywhere. Please help.

I've put more hours than I should be allowed to in this game and ended up level 95.

Help.

Also, loving the game. <3

Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Am I going crazy or is Magda just not gonna show up to break some shit? Defeated her, went to the Ambu-whatchamacallit and now I can't find the cake lady anywhere. Please help.

I've put more hours than I should be allowed to in this game and ended up level 95.

Help.

Also, loving the game. <3
I am super glad that you are enjoying my game!

Head out of the cathedral completely and once you are back in the forest, keep travelling to the right. Eventually you will find the Iron Abbey, which is where the story can continue.

I lol'd at cake lady

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have restarted the game 2 times, the first one i was lv 65, now i'm 98, and in the next update i will probally start all over again (to be sure that i'm complete free of bugs)...so yeah...welcome to the team. The only thing that i miss is more "action" with the girls, even the corrupted ones, but the game is really good, remind me of symphony of the night.

Zuzuwu

Sep 12, 2021
I am super glad that you are enjoying my game!

Head out of the cathedral completely and once you are back in the forest, keep travelling to the right. Eventually you will find the Iron Abbey, which is where the story can continue.

I lol'd at cake lady
Okay so I was definitely retarded when I was staring around. I went and found Iron Abbey and it ALL came together.

Thank god, now I can grind more leve- I mean continue the story.

Yeah definitely the story.

P.S. I actually really like the style of the game, very lovecraftian, and I am appalled to see people wanting certain fetishes out of the game itself. The whole point of lovecraftian is derived from a fantasy horror perspective, monsters don't care if you have a dick or a pussy, they'll please themselves and kill you all the same.

<3 love and strudels. I will now go have the cake lady smash her pastry against the walls now

Zuzuwu

Sep 12, 2021
I have restarted the game 2 times, the first one i was lv 65, now i'm 98, and in the next update i will probally start all over again (to be sure that i'm complete free of bugs)...so yeah...welcome to the team. The only thing that i miss is more "action" with the girls, even the corrupted ones, but the game is really good, remind me of symphony of the night.
Can't say I've played it... yet. I will run around like a mad-man and find it and play the shit out of it soon, mark my words.

I honestly don't mind not seeing a bunch of the "action" with the girls mostly because it was primarily based on story driven scenes. The Gallery is more than open if you wanna have your dick in one hand and the mouse in the other. REGARDLESS, I do like the idea of the gear and specific rune abilities. If anything, I wish there was a little more quality of life, ie. how to access new skills, a sheet of how to make weapons after you've already made them, and make Ingrid in the inn actually talk to me instead of constantly buying her a stein of whatever the fuck she wants just to be able to interact. All in all, a lovely game. If I had the money post-paying my rent, I would have dumped some moolah for the patreon. Absolutely worth.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Can't say I've played it... yet. I will run around like a mad-man and find it and play the shit out of it soon, mark my words.

I honestly don't mind not seeing a bunch of the "action" with the girls mostly because it was primarily based on story driven scenes. The Gallery is more than open if you wanna have your dick in one hand and the mouse in the other. REGARDLESS, I do like the idea of the gear and specific rune abilities. If anything, I wish there was a little more quality of life, ie. how to access new skills, a sheet of how to make weapons after you've already made them, and make Ingrid in the inn actually talk to me instead of constantly buying her a stein of whatever the fuck she wants just to be able to interact. All in all, a lovely game. If I had the money post-paying my rent, I would have dumped some moolah for the patreon. Absolutely worth.
I am genuinely flattered, thank you!

I am always watching posts that request things like QoL improvements or features, so don't be afraid to ask. A lot of times I overlook simple user experience conventions when developing and just need a heads up. If you or anyone reading this has anything that you think would improve the game just head over to my and post your ideas.

Zuzuwu

Sep 12, 2021
Ah Magnifico, couldn't find the working discord link. I will happily toss a couple of paper-weight ideas your way :)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes