PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Have to update the links one final time. There were unforeseen issues that needed a quick fix. They will be back up in the next 20 minutes

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Is it common to get stuck in the console command thing?
I have since patched that issue. It should no longer be a problem from version 0.3.37 onward. If the mega/zippyshare copies are out of date then just grab it from itch directly.

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
View attachment 1504623
whenever i try to enter it just sends me back to Hjortvad forest west.
You need to get the quest from the Tavern lady to travel to that area fully for the quest. Though @ PunchingDonut I'm experiencing a glitch where the character lust is no longer building up anymore so you can't do the enemies' sex scenes anymore and also the quest from the tavern lady that I mentioned before seems to be broken as I cannot enter the house near the farm to continue the quest.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
You need to get the quest from the Tavern lady to travel to that area fully for the quest. Though @ PunchingDonut I'm experiencing a glitch where the character lust is no longer building up anymore so you can't do the enemies' sex scenes anymore and also the quest from the tavern lady that I mentioned before seems to be broken as I cannot enter the house near the farm to continue the quest.
There is a new patch that I uploaded this morning (0.3.39) that may fix the issue, the urge bug is still being monitored though as I am not 100% sure yet that I have actually fixed it (though it seems like I did). As for the farmhouse, try walking into the fields to the right of the house, keep going until you see rows of plants and soil..

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Just a heads up for everybody. While I do try and keep zippyshare and mega updated with each new upload of the game, my itch page will always be the single source of truth for the latest version.

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
There is a new patch that I uploaded this morning (0.3.39) that may fix the issue, the urge bug is still being monitored though as I am not 100% sure yet that I have actually fixed it (though it seems like I did). As for the farmhouse, try walking into the fields to the right of the house, keep going until you see rows of plants and soil..
Thanks for the quick response. I originally did do that and the characters said the crops were destroyed and then says to go back to check the house, which then the door was unbolted and it basically tells you to go inside. However, I couldn't enter inside which is what I think is glitched. I'm also using the latest patched version from itch.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Thanks for the quick response. I originally did do that and the characters said the crops were destroyed and then says to go back to check the house, which then the door was unbolted and it basically tells you to go inside. However, I couldn't enter inside which is what I think is glitched. I'm also using the latest patched version from itch.
oh I get you. I will take a look and see what's going on there. Turnaround on fixes are usually pretty quick from me.

Reactions: Retired123

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
This is fixed in the latest version on Itch (0.3.4).
I will update Mega and zippyshare when I get get some free time.

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a list for console commands for v0.3.39? Love the game and all, but kinda getting tried of starting over with nothing.

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
I am interested in backing this game, this is one of few projects I can actually consider to be a game on this site.

But, I keep on getting hits from norton, and files gets removed everytime I try to start the game.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I am interested in backing this game, this is one of few projects I can actually consider to be a game on this site.

But, I keep on getting hits from norton, and files gets removed everytime I try to start the game.
This is a first, that I am aware of anyway. Which site did you get your download from?
BTW: Thank you for the kind words.

Merdemordeberde

Jan 7, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where I'm rescuing Magda from the Order of the Holy Crucibe at the part where I "have to break the chains" when I progress to the next room the door's locked and I don't know which way to go.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where I'm rescuing Magda from the Order of the Holy Crucibe at the part where I "have to break the chains" when I progress to the next room the door's locked and I don't know which way to go.
That is the end of the content for now, I am working my ass off to get the continuation completed for the next update. I am planning on having this out in the next week or two.

Reactions: Merdemordeberde
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes