PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I'm totally lost, where do I need to go after going back to your home town?
If you haven't already, visit the tavern in Ribe. Then head East until you find the cathedral, go inside, kill templars, find Saint Magda, profit.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you haven't already, visit the tavern in Ribe. Then head East until you find the cathedral, go inside, kill templars, find Saint Magda, profit.
Could be good to put a questlog, to when we are lost know where to go. Also this update is really good, you did an amazing job on the tavern, also i have the feeling that we are close to the end already.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Could be good to put a questlog, to when we are lost know where to go. Also this update is really good, you did an amazing job on the tavern, also i have the feeling that we are close to the end already.
Objective tracking was on my list for 0.3 but had to be pushed back to 0.4. I added so much to these last few content updates that I just ran out of bandwidth to squeeze it in. Rest assured though, it's coming soon.

As of this most recent patch (0.3.6), the story is approaching the halfway mark. Korvald still has far bigger challenges ahead of him before his book ends and Mallum's book begins. In the current story, Mallum will be born soon. This marks the actual halfway point.

Oct 31, 2020
Hi Punching Donut. I like what you did so far with the game, it's interesting. I do have a small issue with the resolution of the UI. I use a 32' 4k monitor and the UI elements (dialogue box, choices box and settings menu) are way too small. I tried the windows 11 scaling options, but to no avail. Is there any game save/file settings i should modify or it will be addressed in a future update?

Book of Korvald Screenshot 2021.12.31 - 02.19.26.92.png

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hi Punching Donut. I like what you did so far with the game, it's interesting. I do have a small issue with the resolution of the UI. I use a 32' 4k monitor and the UI elements (dialogue box, choices box and settings menu) are way too small. I tried the windows 11 scaling options, but to no avail. Is there any game save/file settings i should modify or it will be addressed in a future update?

View attachment 1571845
Holy hell! That's so smol! Yeah I will get some scaling options added to the next patch (0.3.7) for you.

Reactions: Hajtand

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Just a little pet peeve but during the tutorial, can you make it that it also mentions the default button of what actions are done when you introduce the game controls/actions that the player can take? I know you can just go to the control settings but I just feel like it'll improve the tutorial messages if by little

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Just a little pet peeve but during the tutorial, can you make it that it also mentions the default button of what actions are done when you introduce the game controls/actions that the player can take? I know you can just go to the control settings but I just feel like it'll improve the tutorial messages if by little
I actually started creating an extended tutorial complete with light hand holding for the first combat encounter. This was another feature that I had to push back to version 0.4.0.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey PunchingDonut, just out of curiosity...Therese is complete dead right? There will be no way to "bring her back"? Also, one thing that i have no idea if is a bug or not (i have this in all the versions) is when she die, and we go back to the cathedral, Haniel fight appear first than her "introduction", also is normal when we fuck the female troll we die?

Mar 19, 2019
Are the female trolls supposed to game over you if you seduce them? And where do I go after saint Magda helped me through the barricade?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey PunchingDonut, just out of curiosity...Therese is complete dead right? There will be no way to "bring her back"? Also, one thing that i have no idea if is a bug or not (i have this in all the versions) is when she die, and we go back to the cathedral, Haniel fight appear first than her "introduction", also is normal when we fuck the female troll we die?
regarding the Haniel intro, there seems to be a progress check that I overlooked. I will modify that in the next patch.
Trolls ARE meant to kill you (and fuck your lifeless body) if you attempt to seduce them. They are the first seduce hazards I have added to the game so its understandable if it seemed strange.

Regarding Therese... You will just have to wait and see.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes