PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
so which are the controls exactly?

wasd - movement
e - execute at low hp enemies // 3 yellow stack
and mouse and jump, anything else? how do I activate that rage mode
(I know some of these are obvious, I'm just being complete here)

Esc: Main/System Menu
C: Character menu
E: Interact with doors/switches/dialog/etc.. Also will throw/slam some enemies when you have at least one point of overload
F: Drink from flask (provided you have ale slotted to it)
Left Mouse: Attack
Right Mouse: Offhand Weapon
Hold Up + Left Mouse: Use Artifact
Hold Up + Right Mouse: Command active ally to use special attack (does not work on corrupted ones, only the named allies)
Middle Mouse: Click and hold to cast active runic ability (if equipped)
Space: Jump
(in air) Space: Double Jump
(after double jump) Space: Triple Jump (ability must be found first)
Shift + Move: Dash
Hold Down + Space: Slide
(in air) Hold Down + Left Mouse: Crash (ability must be found first)

OVERLOAD: This temporary form is activated when you have 6 overload points and combo your way to a seventh.

EXECUTIONS: These happen automatically when your attacks manage to stun an enemy and you go in for another strike.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Well got an issue, urges don't build up at all :WutFace:
Can't corrupt anymore
Note that some of the resource bar locations/uses have changed. Urge is now a vein that grows vertically through the health orb. I just tested the urge bar and did not see any issue, so let me know if you are seeing something different.
NewGUI3.png

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Note that some of the resource bar locations/uses have changed. Urge is now a vein that grows vertically through the health orb. I just tested the urge bar and did not see any issue, so let me know if you are seeing something different.
View attachment 1578507
Neither Urge or Current drink indicator worked. I made him drink 2 fine ale and nothing show.
Fighted like 30 enemies and the urge indicator never showed up.

1641252395262.png

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Neither Urge or Current drink indicator worked. I made him drink 2 fine ale and nothing show.
Fighted like 30 enemies and the urge indicator never showed up.

View attachment 1578543
This may or may not be the problem, but bear with me. Ale works directly against urge (with very few exceptions being advanced elixirs that you must discover). Drinking ale makes you drunk and tough as nails, but you lose interest in booty.
The higher your ale value is, the less damage you take and in turn less urge you will gain (at the level pictured in your screenshot, you would gain practically none). Also, every time you take a drink of ale you will lose some of the urge you already have.

Now you may actually have another issue happening here, but I want to be sure it's not simply the mechanics working against you. If you think there is still an issue then you can either hop on my so I can help you directly or you can just DM me here on f95 and we can go from there.

• Hey there
Reactions: Th3DEAD

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
is there any kind of quest log, I can't seem to find what i am supposed to after running in to the braced doors in the cathedral

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hello! I've been playing your game for a long time and I loved your fantastic game the most, I just wanted to know if there's a possibility to get some Portuguese translation! because i don't understand much english, but other than that i play is sensational
Thank you for the kind words :) Translations will be made once the game reaches version 1.0.0, I will add Portuguese to the list of requested languages.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
is there any kind of quest log, I can't seem to find what i am supposed to after running in to the braced doors in the cathedral
There will be an objective tracker added in the next content release (0.4.0). After you have breached the barricade (I am assuming that is the room you are referencing), you will come to a room that has a sort of bridge. If that bridge does not break and let you fall through, then the next thing you probably need to do is head back to the Iron Abbey and talk to both Iron Mother and Therese. They will have more tasks for you to complete which will lead to the next section of the main story.

BTW: Thank you very much for the review! Those help me out so much, and I really appreciate them. :)

Last edited:

riddick!

Mar 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "PunchingDonut, postagem: 7274487, membro: 2316327"]
Obrigado pelas amáveis palavras As :) traduções serão feitas assim que o jogo atingir a versão 1.0.0, adicionarei o português à lista de idiomas solicitados.
[/CITAR]

OK, obrigado! continue com o projeto os jogos são muito satisfatórios para jogar n desisti pois está ficando muito bom a cada versão lançada muito bom mesmo

Azatsu

Aug 16, 2017
As i posted on my Review, rank, This has to be one of the most fun games, Ive played in a long time and i dont mean the NSFW portion of it just the game itself, theres something charming to it. Extremly adictive.
I seriously hope you continue this work, and make it into something big, dont be afraid to make it extremly complex,and hard.

Only downside for me, was that i could not Dismiss my companions whenever i wanted, There was parts i just wanted to solo it, witout having my companions just Killing the enemie i was trying to corrupt, Or some option or Order menu to make your companions, just not attack and follow you.(if there is a way, and i missed it my apologies, If theres none,please consider one in the future!)

The art is extremly good, reminds me Valheim game, Pretty good.
10/10 Ive already spent no joke, more than 24hours , and ive not fully explored the game/zones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
As i posted on my Review, rank, This has to be one of the most fun games, Ive played in a long time and i dont mean the NSFW portion of it just the game itself, theres something charming to it. Extremly adictive.
I seriously hope you continue this work, and make it into something big, dont be afraid to make it extremly complex,and hard.

Only downside for me, was that i could not Dismiss my companions whenever i wanted, There was parts i just wanted to solo it, witout having my companions just Killing the enemie i was trying to corrupt, Or some option or Order menu to make your companions, just not attack and follow you.(if there is a way, and i missed it my apologies, If theres none,please consider one in the future!)

The art is extremly good, reminds me Valheim game, Pretty good.
10/10 Ive already spent no joke, more than 24hours , and ive not fully explored the game/zones.
I gotchu!

Reactions: Azatsu

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
New update everyone. Added all new objective trackers for the important parts of the main storyline. Also added ally context menus for ease of dismissing and changing some behaviors.

(also fixed a crapload of issues)

Azatsu

Aug 16, 2017
New update everyone. Added all new objective trackers for the important parts of the main storyline. Also added ally context menus for ease of dismissing and changing some behaviors.

(also fixed a crapload of issues)

You sir, are such a fast worker, Im glad you working on it, with so much Passion! Dont overwork yourself, Love devs that work with a community!

Bugs Related:
That said,Things i noticed, that may require some fixing(May have not been reported yet, or just on my side, and not easly Reproduced)
-After I recruited chel,When i try to Talk to her, in the tarvern and choose "spend some time with me" She does not spawn in the Dungeon, instead some other Ally spawns instead of her, in my case, the book lady Spawns instead of chel.(Hrotsvitba spawns instead of chel)
Returning to the tarvern unlocks her as a companion, even tho i have not yet meet her(Recruited her)

- Game Randomly Crashes(for me may be on my side, using windows10) if i stay i nthe inventory menu for more than minute, I tried this a few times, and 4 out of 10 times Game crashed, Seems staying idle for to long also causes this. Probably on my end.

-Ive noticed Artifact duplication, not sure if enemies are suppose to drop Artifacts Specificly and only(Lantern of Creation) - Picture below both my Artifact that allows Creation of teleports, forgot the name, and the duplication after losing it and repicking it again)

-The Artifact that allows you to Create Teleporting mark on the blue shine light on the floor Constantly Disapears from my inventory, After Reloading the game(Exit game - start game, load game)the Artifact Disapears, I can get it back on the same spot it spawns again, That maybe also be tied with the Lantern of Creation duplication, seems everytime i get it back Duplicates Lantern.

If any of this have been reported already, Apologies, is there a better way to report bugs?, gona check out your pages and patreon. Goodluck! and thanks for such a fun game!
Sem Título.png
Edit: I meant Artifacts, not relics. Typo!

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
You sir, are such a fast worker, Im glad you working on it, with so much Passion! Dont overwork yourself, Love devs that work with a community!

Bugs Related:
That said,Things i noticed, that may require some fixing(May have not been reported yet, or just on my side, and not easly Reproduced)
-After I recruited chel,When i try to Talk to her, in the tarvern and choose "spend some time with me" She does not spawn in the Dungeon, instead some other Ally spawns instead of her, in my case, the book lady Spawns instead of chel.(Hrotsvitba spawns instead of chel)
Returning to the tarvern unlocks her as a companion, even tho i have not yet meet her(Recruited her)

- Game Randomly Crashes(for me may be on my side, using windows10) if i stay i nthe inventory menu for more than minute, I tried this a few times, and 4 out of 10 times Game crashed, Seems staying idle for to long also causes this. Probably on my end.

-Ive noticed Relics duplication, not sure if enemies are suppose to drop relics Specificly and only(Lantern of Creation) - Picture below both my Relic that allows Creation of teleports, forgot the name, and the duplication after losing it and repicking it again)

-The relic that allows you to Create Teleporting mark on the blue shine light on the floor Constantly Disapears from my inventory, After Reloading the game(Exit game - start game, load game)Relic Disapears, I can get it back on the same spot it spawns again, That maybe also be tied with the Lantern of Creation duplication, seems everytime i get it back Duplicates Lantern.

If any of this have been reported already, Apologies, is there a better way to report bugs?, gona check out your pages and patreon. Goodluck! and thanks for such a fun game!
View attachment 1584593
Thank you for reporting these! I was unaware of all of them so that is really helpful.
If you want, my has a dedicated bug report channel that you can use to submit anything you find.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
it's too heavy for my pc ._.
This is not the first time I have been told this. I want to optimize the game so that anyone can play it, so could you tell me your PC specs? It will help me to target certain changes that need to be in place.

Azatsu

Aug 16, 2017
This is not the first time I have been told this. I want to optimize the game so that anyone can play it, so could you tell me your PC specs? It will help me to target certain changes that need to be in place.
Ive also noticed this, but its only certain areas, seems to be Memory Related(I play the game while using chrome, to listen to podcasts)
Specs:
Nvidia 1060GTX
AMD FX-8320 (8cores) 3.5ghz
12gb DDR3 Ram
Certain Areas make the game Sluggish, such places with to many offscreen enemy spawns,(Maybe its the Breakable Pots? and environment? theres to many of em on those areas) Mostly Cathedral main halls,and the main floors in the Prison, Ive noticed jumping on water, makes the game stutter, nothing major there tho. Lowering Textures to low, or highest, which is what i always play as, doesnt seem to Affect the performance at all, So I guess it could be a engine memory issue.
-
Bug Report:
- After Fighting Magna? The giant lady, when you visit her at the Iron abby(to ask for her help) my Skill points Reset. Allocating the Points again, works fine.
-After Leaving the game and Returning to it later, I revisited Iron Abby to Deliver the Artifact to mother, After the Speech with her, My skill points Reset again.(most likely its a issue in Iron abby, or the jump attack Skill "Crash skill" caused it I'll Attempt to reproduce it again on a new save to make sure)

Edit: I forgot to mention, It also Reset all the enemys corruption count at the same time, not sure how, or why, but it happened, my "Recruited" corrupted companions are still Available with no issue, just the number count Reseted to 0
Resetpoints.png

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Ive also noticed this, but its only certain areas, seems to be Memory Related(I play the game while using chrome, to listen to podcasts)
Specs:
Nvidia 1060GTX
AMD FX-8320 (8cores) 3.5ghz
12gb DDR3 Ram
Certain Areas make the game Sluggish, such places with to many offscreen enemy spawns,(Maybe its the Breakable Pots? and environment? theres to many of em on those areas) Mostly Cathedral main halls,and the main floors in the Prison, Ive noticed jumping on water, makes the game stutter, nothing major there tho. Lowering Textures to low, or highest, which is what i always play as, doesnt seem to Affect the performance at all, So I guess it could be a engine memory issue.
-
Bug Report:
- After Fighting Magna? The giant lady, when you visit her at the Iron abby(to ask for her help) my Skill points Reset. Allocating the Points again, works fine.
-After Leaving the game and Returning to it later, I revisited Iron Abby to Deliver the Artifact to mother, After the Speech with her, My skill points Reset again.(most likely its a issue in Iron abby, or the jump attack Skill "Crash skill" caused it I'll Attempt to reproduce it again on a new save to make sure)

Edit: I forgot to mention, It also Reset all the enemys corruption count at the same time, not sure how, or why, but it happened, my "Recruited" corrupted companions are still Available with no issue, just the number count Reseted to 0
View attachment 1586773
Interesting about the skill reset, thanks for letting me know. I will make sure that is fixed in the next patch. Regarding the memory usage, I will start focusing on that when looking at optimizations (so far I have only touched on texture compression and GPU cycles).

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes