PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
it's too heavy for my pc ._.
I have a few more little things that I want to clean up but I will be posting one more patch (0.3.9) tomorrow. The first thing you may notice in this next patch is the greatly reduced size of the game files. The total size has been reduced from ~515 MB down to ~350 MB. The gameplay memory consumption is now running at a mere 0.5 GB RAM (down from ~2-3 GB).
The FPS and speed difference is pretty significant.
So hopefully this will help those of you who have machines running with lower total RAM.

Reactions: lusquinha
Sep 1, 2019
I'm really confused so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help?

Edit: Nevermind I was searching the wrong side of the forest. Noreitha said that I needed to look for the caravans that the travelers use, which isn't on the correct side. Side note, the day-night cycle in the game is really bad. I was on the troll section and it was night and it completely took the atmosphere out of the whole encounter. It's a shame because the assets used look wonderful when I can actually see them.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I'm really confused so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help?

Edit: Nevermind I was searching the wrong side of the forest. Noreitha said that I needed to look for the caravans that the travelers use, which isn't on the correct side. Side note, the day-night cycle in the game is really bad. I was on the troll section and it was night and it completely took the atmosphere out of the whole encounter. It's a shame because the assets used look wonderful when I can actually see them.
Oops! Yup, you are right. The dark forest USED to be connected to the caravan area but was relocated. I will get the dialog updated. Regarding the day/night cycle, it was a neat idea but I have been thinking that I may just want to have a weather cycle instead. There is already a chance for rain in most areas, but I want to also have severe thunderstorms and high winds. The actual sun/moon cycle will either be removed or dramatically changed in the future.

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
I have a few more little things that I want to clean up but I will be posting one more patch (0.3.9) tomorrow. The first thing you may notice in this next patch is the greatly reduced size of the game files. The total size has been reduced from ~515 MB down to ~350 MB. The gameplay memory consumption is now running at a mere 0.5 GB RAM (down from ~2-3 GB).
The FPS and speed difference is pretty significant.
So hopefully this will help those of you who have machines running with lower total RAM.
nice, thanks, and good job

Reactions: PunchingDonut
Aug 26, 2020
how do i reach the last boss in ribe cathedrall the one thats straight up i mean all the way to the right

Last edited:

Artem2019

Aug 3, 2019
I accidentally skipped the dialogue. I don't know what to do with these guys. Help me! I walked around the cathedral 6 times! Screenshot_5.jpg

Artem2019

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the quick response. I already found it, BUT after I came to the guys... she wasn't there. *and also faced with the problem that hp, lust, etc. do not change, but it's not that important*
You will need to go and find Saint Magda (the giantess) who should be at the Iron Abbey now (assuming that you have already defeated her in the cathedral).

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I just discovered this game, and it is awesome!
I have a few questions, and I am sorry if these were already answered, but I would apreciate the help. Here it goes:
1) Where can we find the werewolf alpha tha we need to kill on the chel quest?
2) On the quest to find the missing sister, after finding out that she is blacksmith I accidently clicked too much and lost some text. Where can we find her?
3) On the bar, when interacting with the companions, there is a "seduce" option that is unclickable. Am I missing something, or is it something not yet implemented
4) In the OP we can see some pictures with x-ray, is this already implemented?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Thanks for the quick response. I already found it, BUT after I came to the guys... she wasn't there. *and also faced with the problem that hp, lust, etc. do not change, but it's not that important*
Are you playing the latest version from itch.io? I am not entirely sure if the MEGA, zippyshare, etc... are as current. It should be version 0.3.94

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I just discovered this game, and it is awesome!
I have a few questions, and I am sorry if these were already answered, but I would apreciate the help. Here it goes:
1) Where can we find the werewolf alpha tha we need to kill on the chel quest?
2) On the quest to find the missing sister, after finding out that she is blacksmith I accidently clicked too much and lost some text. Where can we find her?
3) On the bar, when interacting with the companions, there is a "seduce" option that is unclickable. Am I missing something, or is it something not yet implemented
4) In the OP we can see some pictures with x-ray, is this already implemented?
In order...
1: Jump into the briar (thorns) patch found in the section of woods just West of Chel's home.
2: Inside a barn in the forest East of Ribe.
3: Once that particular ally has a loyalty rating of 20 or higher, this becomes available. Having said that, I have not yet finished all ally seduction scenes. The ones that are currently available are Ingrid, Jette, Chel and Astrid.
4: It is! There are only two scenes that use the new x-ray right now, Haniel's scene and the first Magda scene. I will be adding this to more scenes in the future though, I just wanted to see how well people reacted to it first.

Reactions: Filipe86

Artem2019

Aug 3, 2019
Are you playing the latest version from itch.io? I am not entirely sure if the MEGA, zippyshare, etc... are as current. It should be version 0.3.94
I downloaded the game from your official site (itch.io). Version 0.3.94
Maybe should she become a companion? I have two companion: Ingrid, sister of steel captain.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I downloaded the game from your official site (itch.io). Version 0.3.94
Maybe should she become a companion? I have two companion: Ingrid, sister of steel captain.
Let me check a few things and see if there is possibly a bug in that event. This is the first I have heard of any potential issue with this specific step so bear with me.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If you click an equipped item (the green orb) and then click on unequip it creates a duplicate sorta but not really.
you then drag it to the inventory and it now shows up twice in inventory. but there is only the one item.
it will get re-merged later.
but it can mess up the inventory. Such that when i clicked on destroy on an item it instead randomly destroyed 3 different items. of which I think 2 were shadow duplicates and all were in different spots.

Also, is there a way to re-acquire the green orb used to go to your personal demiplane? It got destroyed that way and I accidentally overwrote my other save instead of loading.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes