PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
If you click an equipped item (the green orb) and then click on unequip it creates a duplicate sorta but not really.
you then drag it to the inventory and it now shows up twice in inventory. but there is only the one item.
it will get re-merged later.
but it can mess up the inventory. Such that when i clicked on destroy on an item it instead randomly destroyed 3 different items. of which I think 2 were shadow duplicates and all were in different spots.

Also, is there a way to re-acquire the green orb used to go to your personal demiplane? It got destroyed that way and I accidentally overwrote my other save instead of loading.
Late reply, I only just now noticed that there were new posts on here. Sorry about that. The inventory bug will be fixed in 0.4.0. The orb you are referencing will be purchasable from Noraitha and on top of that you will also be able to purchase any other missing artifacts (assuming you found them already) from Hrotsvitha in the tavern.

Reactions: Hajtand

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I know I have been pretty quiet on here lately guys. I have been keeping my head down while working on this next content release. If you havent seen it already, I have started making public posts on my Patreon page where I talk about the things I am working on, future plans and other updates. If interested in my game then please check them out, you don't have to be a patron to read them!

Reactions: Azatsu and Hajtand

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Also... a long time ago someone pointed out that I had tagged the game as having tentacle sex but there wasn't any to be found in-game. Well, I finally managed to get one of these scenes done and it will be available in 0.4.0. Here is a teaser:
Screenshot 2022-02-16 102206.png

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
quick question: does this game have any controller support? I primarily use ds4windows with my ps4 controller in "360 controller" mode for most if not all my gaming, single player or otherwise. tried getting it working with korvald since the controller inputs make it look like it works but no dice, with/without ds4windows. Also, the UI Scale option shrinks when booting up the game even after setting the slider to whatever, gotta yoink it an inch for the UI size to normalize again

and one more thing: if we wanted to clear our window size settings, what do we need to delete, because I deleted the punching donut folder in appdata/locallow, and it didnt change anything

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
quick question: does this game have any controller support? I primarily use ds4windows with my ps4 controller in "360 controller" mode for most if not all my gaming, single player or otherwise. tried getting it working with korvald since the controller inputs make it look like it works but no dice, with/without ds4windows. Also, the UI Scale option shrinks when booting up the game even after setting the slider to whatever, gotta yoink it an inch for the UI size to normalize again

and one more thing: if we wanted to clear our window size settings, what do we need to delete, because I deleted the punching donut folder in appdata/locallow, and it didnt change anything
I will have to do some testing with that particular controller and ds4windows, there are still MANY controller possibilities that I may or may not have accounted for so bear with me. The UI scale bar will be updated in the next content release (0.4.0), I was seeing the same thing you are and already adjusted it accordingly. Regarding the window size settings, I am not sure at the moment. I think this may be more on the Unity side of things but I will investigate and post my findings here.

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
one more thing: while playing the game, at random times I fuse with my eldritch tentacle friend by somehow using a command combo (or if there truly is none, then it just happens randomly), able to melee attack with tentacles, summon some short lived allies, and FIRIN MAH LAZOR at anything in front of me, yet I see no in-game info on how to properly trigger said fusion, nor if I can cancel it out myself somehow since I can't go through doors with it on.

When I get allies, I can have one named ally, and one un-named meatshield, yet if I try to dismiss my un-named meatshield ally, it dismisses my named ally as well, so maybe do some work on that system to be able to dismiss only one or the other without doing both at once

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
one more thing: while playing the game, at random times I fuse with my eldritch tentacle friend by somehow using a command combo (or if there truly is none, then it just happens randomly), able to melee attack with tentacles, summon some short lived allies, and FIRIN MAH LAZOR at anything in front of me, yet I see no in-game info on how to properly trigger said fusion, nor if I can cancel it out myself somehow since I can't go through doors with it on.

When I get allies, I can have one named ally, and one un-named meatshield, yet if I try to dismiss my un-named meatshield ally, it dismisses my named ally as well, so maybe do some work on that system to be able to dismiss only one or the other without doing both at once
The ally dismissal bug, and the inability to go through doors while in the overpower state are fixed in the 0.4.0 testing version. Overpower happens when you attain 6 point orbs from continuously attacking things. These are the same points required to throw enemies. There are new buff icons coming in 0.4.0 that make tracking these things easier.

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
Hello! When I try to change the key to use the runes the games gets stuck, I can't change the Key and the only way to use the menu again is restarting the game

Feb 28, 2020
My game randomly closed down when I was afk for a second, I went to the bathroom and come back to the game being closed. I can't load my savefile anymore aswell. I've lost all my progress now so is there someone that has a save file they can share?
I'm a bit frustrated if I have to play it all over again :/

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I tried to change it to the number 3 from the keypad then random keys from the keyboard.
And after that the menu stopped working

The message was saved in the draft, sorry for not answering before
No worries, I will run some tests and see what needs to be patched! Thanks for letting me know.

cdp1996

Jan 24, 2018
Bug report: After the death of a SISTER OF IRON, cant change companion and lust urge dont appear anymore.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes