riddick!

Mar 15, 2020
What do I have to do right here in the first photo?, in the second photo I can't enter that door! I'm lost now

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
What do I have to do right here in the first photo?, in the second photo I can't enter that door! I'm lost now
In the first photo, you will need the fire rune (Kenaz), with a full runic energy bar, hold the middle mouse button to cast a firestorm and burn the trees down. The door in the second photo will require a key found in a later release.

EDIT: The fire rune is supposed to be available in Korvald's home in Toft. The runestone there was bugged and rewarding the wrong one. I have fixed this and am uploading a patch now.

Jemz_

May 30, 2017
So I'm up to the point where I have to speak to Qveen, I was in the middle of fighting her minions when my game crashed. Now it seems I cant speak to her and when I go back to previous saves and get up to that point the cutscene where you speak to her doesn't start. Not sure if there's a fix, anyone got a workaround?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
So I'm up to the point where I have to speak to Qveen, I was in the middle of fighting her minions when my game crashed. Now it seems I cant speak to her and when I go back to previous saves and get up to that point the cutscene where you speak to her doesn't start. Not sure if there's a fix, anyone got a workaround?
Looks like I may need to patch that event. I will get this fixed and updated ASAP.

Reactions: Jemz_

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I just patched this (check itch.io). When you go back to see Qveen in the dark woods, either the event should start again, or she will be missing. If she is missing then the event was recorded as complete and you should make your way to the Order of the Holy Crucible (East of the Iron Abbey and the Cliffs zone).

Reactions: Jemz_

Jemz_

May 30, 2017
I just patched this (check itch.io). When you go back to see Qveen in the dark woods, either the event should start again, or she will be missing. If she is missing then the event was recorded as complete and you should make your way to the Order of the Holy Crucible (East of the Iron Abbey and the Cliffs zone).
Absolute legend, thanks!

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
im new to the game, Hrotsvitha already in tavern but when i seduce her my screen just got blank, i tried with ingrid and it just fine, is this a bug or is there a quest that i should finished first?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
im new to the game, Hrotsvitha already in tavern but when i seduce her my screen just got blank, i tried with ingrid and it just fine, is this a bug or is there a quest that i should finished first?
That looks like a bug, I will get this fixed ASAP as well.

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
what i could find:
priest in the cathedral who sells two artifacts for 50k and 10k - 10k item is unpurchasable and if you purchase other item - you can leave window with this priest.
You cant left room with mention of patreon and bakers, you press exit and nothing happens.
Sex scene with Chel is with black sreen only.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
what i could find:
priest in the cathedral who sells two artifacts for 50k and 10k - 10k item is unpurchasable and if you purchase other item - you can leave window with this priest.
You cant left room with mention of patreon and bakers, you press exit and nothing happens.
Sex scene with Chel is with black sreen only.
Thank you for reporting these. I will get them fixed in this next patch, which should be ready later today.

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
i got few bug, when i report quest on noraitha it just stuck and cant do anything, and for stat i dont remember after i die or what but for some reasons it just got reset and my point go back to 0, even when im collecting the crystal point, it just do nothing and my point is still 0.

Jemz_

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find triple jump?, I remember having it in an older build but I'm up to the point where you have to cross the canyon to the right of the iron abbey and I cant get across.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Does anyone know where I can find triple jump?, I remember having it in an older build but I'm up to the point where you have to cross the canyon to the right of the iron abbey and I cant get across.
Haniel drops that (previously it was The Fool).

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes