holyrape

Aug 31, 2021
The scroll is what you want. It teaches you the skill needed to break reinforced walls.
where that scroll goes cuz im checking the inventory and cant see it there? i can see the skill but dont see the scroll to learn it after taking it. Probably my save got bugged, will start over Bookofkorvald Screenshot 2022.09.12 - 01.26.27.65.png

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
where that scroll goes cuz im checking the inventory and cant see it there? i can see the skill but dont see the scroll to learn it after taking it. Probably my save got bugged, will start over View attachment 2038566
I just updated the itch page builds with a tiny patch. Download the latest version again (the version number did not change this time so it is still 0.5.0, just trust that it is different). Once you have that installed, you should be able to pick up that scroll again and have it properly register to player skills.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
I got a big buggy when you get to the door pass Teutonic destroy go in the floor you need wall break to see him that part in the prison see screen shot
Capture in the ground lol.PNG

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
there is nother bug I found that was super bad all my talents points all gone to when reload my saves die once to hang man what happed after that could not do bosses ex the wolf is the main one without cheating sorry had to do it

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
there is nother bug I found that was super bad all my talents points all gone to when reload my saves die once to hang man what happed after that could not do bosses ex the wolf is the main one without cheating sorry had to do it
I will try to recreate this and look into a fix over the next few days.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
okay found how get the save bug save the game then reload save super fast you will lose item as well as talents points and the broke cross weapon can't be fix as well even after getting the good wood to fix it boo

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
okay found how get the save bug save the game then reload save super fast you will lose item as well as talents points and the broke cross weapon can't be fix as well even after getting the good wood to fix it boo
Thank you for finding this bug. I will get it patched as soon as I can.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
How to free Magda? Where to go and what to do? Nothing is clear
you have to beat mother superior of sister of steal then go back to Rib then go to the main church then go to the last door to find a wall you can break then go down to find the boss but you have to the house next to the bar to get the next event

Last edited:
Reactions: PunchingDonut

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
o the save bug can corrupt your auto save file if you reload it and the bug will show up if you hit the save button then go to new area and all talents are gone like you stared a new game and the eye is the dead give way if it's closed and you know you had it open then you got the bug. O you have to close the game for it not corrupt your auto save file!!!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
o the save bug can corrupt your auto save file if you reload it and the bug will show up if you hit the save button then go to new area and all talents are gone like you stared a new game and the eye is the dead give way if it's closed and you know you had it open then you got the bug. O you have to close the game for it not corrupt your auto save file!!!
I am working on this specific bug. I should have a solution to patch in the next few days.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
I am working on this specific bug. I should have a solution to patch in the next few days.
I was being more clear with on the bug and what it did and to help you know how bad the bug was to first post about this bad bug had post again so under stand me. And take your time love your game a lot will play more of it.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I was being more clear with on the bug and what it did and to help you know how bad the bug was to first post about this bad bug had post again so under stand me. And take your time love your game a lot will play more of it.
The talent point bug should be resolved in the latest version. If you load a game that you previously lost your points in, they should be automatically refunded so that you can spend them again.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
does any one have a guide/walkthrough, because I am kinda lost at the moment and idk where to go or what to do
okay I can help you from Prison you have to go up to the door to fight the boss then you will be in city of Ribe. After you get out of the Prison go to the bar o if you got the key you can go get Kara Aven o if don't go to the blacksmith and go back to Toft she will have some thing to say to you. Next is the main cathedral area first part is to find Magda fight her and win next boss fight is in the basement forgot his name after that get the Broken Crucifix and the key. Part two is getting Hrotsvitha there is a door that there is no key hole get the rune from Toft to burn the door and go in to the boss fight with Hrotsvitha after you defeat her then go find the dude who is hiding bring him back to the bar to work with Hrotsvitha. Now you can go the Iron Abbey to get Magda but there is a cave that is block my spider weds just burn like the door then at the end is Nansi and you fight her and you win she join you now that you got Nansi now you can go get Magda. But you get a quest from Olivina Mitrea o for got thw two sisters you mean before her names are Agatha Lisabett and Therese Ramussen o there is a nother iron sister but for got her name. Now your target that Olivina give is to go to holy caverns to get a holy relic name is Idol of the Mother after getting in there you will in counter Hermit boss fight time then you met two people here names are Ingrid Bjerg plus Nerthus who is in side Ingrid after you met them you get the rune to breathe underwater. now two missions are now up go back to the Prison to flood part o you need a sword or something pointed or you can't attack underwater at all keep that in mind. After going back you will find legendary serpent of Norse mythology. Finally you can go back to the Iron Abbey to turn in now sister Therese Ramussen wants you find Kara Aven when you speke to her she will run way to a abandoned barn after talking to her you have to go to the forest next to the barn and clear out the knights after that she will tell about herself and other in the Iron Abbey after that you get Magda now you met Haniel if you didn't go to it but you sorry for not tell you about her now you will destroy the blockade with the help of Magda after that you will get cut-seen Magda and Kara being captured wild Therese try to escape but fails but that after you defeat both Olivina and Agatha in fist fight next boss fight before the pain priest boss is Haniel. O before I forget Noraitha tell you she kill her suppliers now you have to go to the dark forest to grow some plants to make more beer but before you can do that you will met Chel Helbun and she tell you to kill alpha werewolf(who is a pain in the butt with all that rolling round back and forth) after kill him you can grow the plants(you need to stand there intell they'er done if not nothing for you) plus Chel will join you now you can kill the main bad priest of the game you is a super boss after kill him now you have save Magda from Order of the Holy Crucible but. Before you can do that you have go back to the barn to the forest to see the dark queen to open a hole to get in then you have fight leader of the sister of steel then go back to Ribe there is a house next to the bar you have enter after Qhoth'un tell you go back to the cathedral you need go to the prison go the last door lintel you see a iron wall use your new power to break it to find the last boss you hide under the cathedral that all I know at the moment,

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
okay I can help you from Prison you have to go up to the door to fight the boss then you will be in city of Ribe. After you get out of the Prison go to the bar o if you got the key you can go get Kara Aven o if don't go to the blacksmith and go back to Toft she will have some thing to say to you. Next is the main cathedral area first part is to find Magda fight her and win next boss fight is in the basement forgot his name after that get the Broken Crucifix and the key. Part two is getting Hrotsvitha there is a door that there is no key hole get the rune from Toft to burn the door and go in to the boss fight with Hrotsvitha after you defeat her then go find the dude who is hiding bring him back to the bar to work with Hrotsvitha. Now you can go the Iron Abbey to get Magda but there is a cave that is block my spider weds just burn like the door then at the end is Nansi and you fight her and you win she join you now that you got Nansi now you can go get Magda. But you get a quest from Olivina Mitrea o for got thw two sisters you mean before her names are Agatha Lisabett and Therese Ramussen o there is a nother iron sister but for got her name. Now your target that Olivina give is to go to holy caverns to get a holy relic name is Idol of the Mother after getting in there you will in counter Hermit boss fight time then you met two people here names are Ingrid Bjerg plus Nerthus who is in side Ingrid after you met them you get the rune to breathe underwater. now two missions are now up go back to the Prison to flood part o you need a sword or something pointed or you can't attack underwater at all keep that in mind. After going back you will find legendary serpent of Norse mythology. Finally you can go back to the Iron Abbey to turn in now sister Therese Ramussen wants you find Kara Aven when you speke to her she will run way to a abandoned barn after talking to her you have to go to the forest next to the barn and clear out the knights after that she will tell about herself and other in the Iron Abbey after that you get Magda now you met Haniel if you didn't go to it but you sorry for not tell you about her now you will destroy the blockade with the help of Magda after that you will get cut-seen Magda and Kara being captured wild Therese try to escape but fails but that after you defeat both Olivina and Agatha in fist fight next boss fight before the pain priest boss is Haniel. O before I forget Noraitha tell you she kill her suppliers now you have to go to the dark forest to grow some plants to make more beer but before you can do that you will met Chel Helbun and she tell you to kill alpha werewolf(who is a pain in the butt with all that rolling round back and forth) after kill him you can grow the plants(you need to stand there intell they'er done if not nothing for you) plus Chel will join you now you can kill the main bad priest of the game you is a super boss after kill him now you have save Magda from Order of the Holy Crucible but. Before you can do that you have go back to the barn to the forest to see the dark queen to open a hole to get in then you have fight leader of the sister of steel then go back to Ribe there is a house next to the bar you have enter after Qhoth'un tell you go back to the cathedral you need go to the prison go the last door lintel you see a iron wall use your new power to break it to find the last boss you hide under the cathedral that all I know at the moment,
Pretty sure just looking at this, let alone attempting to read it would be considered assault and you could be charged criminally for writing it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheSevenSins
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes