PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
i got few bug, when i report quest on noraitha it just stuck and cant do anything, and for stat i dont remember after i die or what but for some reasons it just got reset and my point go back to 0, even when im collecting the crystal point, it just do nothing and my point is still 0.
Thank you for letting me know. I will get these added to my list and try to have them fixed in the next day or two.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Do I have to farm for it?, as I've already beat her. I fought her again and it didn't drop.
It may be bugged then, I will take a look and fix this as soon as I can.

Edit: I was just testing Haniels battle and GOOD LORD, she is way too difficult. I will tone this one down a bit too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jemz_

Jemz_

May 30, 2017
Just beat mother superior and I cant seem to enter the door to the right and shes not in the tavern either, is that all the story content in this build?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Just beat mother superior and I cant seem to enter the door to the right and shes not in the tavern either, is that all the story content in this build?
While walking the streets of Ribe, check the door just to the right of the tavern (smaller house)

Reactions: Jemz_

xXxDantixXx

Feb 26, 2021
i dont know why when im in middle in a fight it teleport me to a weried room with 5 doors and when i enter any door of it it get me back to the start of the building i was in

Jul 30, 2022
After rescuing Magda and triggering the dialogue at the blockade in the cathedral I went to the Iron Abby and did everything I could there for now. Where do I find Magda again after that? She isn't appearing at the blockage.

babibon

Apr 24, 2022
I can't move to the next location.When trying to move to the next location, it returns back to this one.The contents of the inventory completely disappeared.:cautious:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I can't move to the next location.When trying to move to the next location, it returns back to this one.The contents of the inventory completely disappeared.:cautious:
Thank you for letting me know. I will get this fixed and patched soon.

holyrape

Aug 31, 2021
how and is it possible to break this?? was looking for the "" parasite "" beneath the cathedral, someone know where he is?? Bookofkorvald Screenshot 2022.09.05 - 01.02.09.76.png

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
how and is it possible to break this?? was looking for the "" parasite "" beneath the cathedral, someone know where he is?? View attachment 2025436
In the latest update on itch, the bug preventing the skill drop is fixed. All you have to is defeat Mother Superior (if you haven't already) and the skill will appear in the middle of the boss room.

holyrape

Aug 31, 2021
In the latest update on itch, the bug preventing the skill drop is fixed. All you have to is defeat Mother Superior (if you haven't already) and the skill will appear in the middle of the boss room.
Skill or an item?? when i defeat her some scroll appear and nothing happens

Reactions: babibon
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes