Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
Pretty sure just looking at this, let alone attempting to read it would be considered assault and you could be charged criminally for writing it.
I was trying to help to get all the women that I know I didn't add in how to get all the item in the game. Plus some people have a hard time find where to go or what order to do for me it's easy to do but you can do any event or go to some areas like above next to cathedral where the cave is or do the basement boss after the pain priest. I was trying to get how the do the main story as will as the side stories and be consistent about the story that all I was trying to do man.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
okay I can help you from Prison you have to go up to the door to fight the boss then you will be in city of Ribe. After you get out of the Prison go to the bar o if you got the key you can go get Kara Aven o if don't go to the blacksmith and go back to Toft she will have some thing to say to you. Next is the main cathedral area first part is to find Magda fight her and win next boss fight is in the basement forgot his name after that get the Broken Crucifix and the key. Part two is getting Hrotsvitha there is a door that there is no key hole get the rune from Toft to burn the door and go in to the boss fight with Hrotsvitha after you defeat her then go find the dude who is hiding bring him back to the bar to work with Hrotsvitha. Now you can go the Iron Abbey to get Magda but there is a cave that is block my spider weds just burn like the door then at the end is Nansi and you fight her and you win she join you now that you got Nansi now you can go get Magda. But you get a quest from Olivina Mitrea o for got thw two sisters you mean before her names are Agatha Lisabett and Therese Ramussen o there is a nother iron sister but for got her name. Now your target that Olivina give is to go to holy caverns to get a holy relic name is Idol of the Mother after getting in there you will in counter Hermit boss fight time then you met two people here names are Ingrid Bjerg plus Nerthus who is in side Ingrid after you met them you get the rune to breathe underwater. now two missions are now up go back to the Prison to flood part o you need a sword or something pointed or you can't attack underwater at all keep that in mind. After going back you will find legendary serpent of Norse mythology. Finally you can go back to the Iron Abbey to turn in now sister Therese Ramussen wants you find Kara Aven when you speke to her she will run way to a abandoned barn after talking to her you have to go to the forest next to the barn and clear out the knights after that she will tell about herself and other in the Iron Abbey after that you get Magda now you met Haniel if you didn't go to it but you sorry for not tell you about her now you will destroy the blockade with the help of Magda after that you will get cut-seen Magda and Kara being captured wild Therese try to escape but fails but that after you defeat both Olivina and Agatha in fist fight next boss fight before the pain priest boss is Haniel. O before I forget Noraitha tell you she kill her suppliers now you have to go to the dark forest to grow some plants to make more beer but before you can do that you will met Chel Helbun and she tell you to kill alpha werewolf(who is a pain in the butt with all that rolling round back and forth) after kill him you can grow the plants(you need to stand there intell they'er done if not nothing for you) plus Chel will join you now you can kill the main bad priest of the game you is a super boss after kill him now you have save Magda from Order of the Holy Crucible but. Before you can do that you have go back to the barn to the forest to see the dark queen to open a hole to get in then you have fight leader of the sister of steel then go back to Ribe there is a house next to the bar you have enter after Qhoth'un tell you go back to the cathedral you need go to the prison go the last door lintel you see a iron wall use your new power to break it to find the last boss you hide under the cathedral that all I know at the moment,
I'm going to be real honest here. I am so happy and flattered that you have this much of the game steps memorized. :)

Reactions: srg91 and Minime637

JohnSalchichon3

Nov 17, 2021
okay I can help you from Prison you have to go up to the door to fight the boss then you will be in city of Ribe. After you get out of the Prison go to the bar o if you got the key you can go get Kara Aven o if don't go to the blacksmith and go back to Toft she will have some thing to say to you. Next is the main cathedral area first part is to find Magda fight her and win next boss fight is in the basement forgot his name after that get the Broken Crucifix and the key. Part two is getting Hrotsvitha there is a door that there is no key hole get the rune from Toft to burn the door and go in to the boss fight with Hrotsvitha after you defeat her then go find the dude who is hiding bring him back to the bar to work with Hrotsvitha. Now you can go the Iron Abbey to get Magda but there is a cave that is block my spider weds just burn like the door then at the end is Nansi and you fight her and you win she join you now that you got Nansi now you can go get Magda. But you get a quest from Olivina Mitrea o for got thw two sisters you mean before her names are Agatha Lisabett and Therese Ramussen o there is a nother iron sister but for got her name. Now your target that Olivina give is to go to holy caverns to get a holy relic name is Idol of the Mother after getting in there you will in counter Hermit boss fight time then you met two people here names are Ingrid Bjerg plus Nerthus who is in side Ingrid after you met them you get the rune to breathe underwater. now two missions are now up go back to the Prison to flood part o you need a sword or something pointed or you can't attack underwater at all keep that in mind. After going back you will find legendary serpent of Norse mythology. Finally you can go back to the Iron Abbey to turn in now sister Therese Ramussen wants you find Kara Aven when you speke to her she will run way to a abandoned barn after talking to her you have to go to the forest next to the barn and clear out the knights after that she will tell about herself and other in the Iron Abbey after that you get Magda now you met Haniel if you didn't go to it but you sorry for not tell you about her now you will destroy the blockade with the help of Magda after that you will get cut-seen Magda and Kara being captured wild Therese try to escape but fails but that after you defeat both Olivina and Agatha in fist fight next boss fight before the pain priest boss is Haniel. O before I forget Noraitha tell you she kill her suppliers now you have to go to the dark forest to grow some plants to make more beer but before you can do that you will met Chel Helbun and she tell you to kill alpha werewolf(who is a pain in the butt with all that rolling round back and forth) after kill him you can grow the plants(you need to stand there intell they'er done if not nothing for you) plus Chel will join you now you can kill the main bad priest of the game you is a super boss after kill him now you have save Magda from Order of the Holy Crucible but. Before you can do that you have go back to the barn to the forest to see the dark queen to open a hole to get in then you have fight leader of the sister of steel then go back to Ribe there is a house next to the bar you have enter after Qhoth'un tell you go back to the cathedral you need go to the prison go the last door lintel you see a iron wall use your new power to break it to find the last boss you hide under the cathedral that all I know at the moment,
thanks for the help but i don't undestand so al just start over

Reactions: Minime637

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
i am a great fan of this game. but i am realy confused about the game links, like when i use the link on the wedsite i get version 3.5 en when i use punching donut i get version demo. are they the newest version just a different name or just older versions of the game.

Sareth123321

Jul 26, 2017
I downloaded the newest version and now im stuck at the menu screen. I cant do nothing but alt f4. When i press load game i get stuck on this same with new game. I can move but cant disable this screen. Also is there a way for me to import my save from 3.5? I deleted cache restarted my pc deleted the old save folder and any older instance of the game on my pc and i still get this outcome 1666176713607.png

Sareth123321

Jul 26, 2017
I downloaded the newest version and now im stuck at the menu screen. I cant do nothing but alt f4. When i press load game i get stuck on this same with new game. I can move but cant disable this screen. Also is there a way for me to import my save from 3.5? I deleted cache restarted my pc deleted the old save folder and any older instance of the game on my pc and i still get this outcome View attachment 2110219
walking blindly and entering a house fixed it for now

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I downloaded the newest version and now im stuck at the menu screen. I cant do nothing but alt f4. When i press load game i get stuck on this same with new game. I can move but cant disable this screen. Also is there a way for me to import my save from 3.5? I deleted cache restarted my pc deleted the old save folder and any older instance of the game on my pc and i still get this outcome View attachment 2110219
Fixing this now

Sareth123321

Jul 26, 2017
Ive got a new bug it seems i cant craft. My crafting stuff is locked to the things i secured before I first used the anvil. None other weapons or crafting materials show up here 1666257536019.png

Reactions: srg91

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
aren't the save from 3.94 compatible with 5.35
???
Progress carries over however I lost all the talents and a few items. It was a bit sad and made it less easy to go through the levels, but it was still playable. I'd say equipment could make up for it.

zerceus

Oct 25, 2021
i am stuck at west training hall, in order of holy cruicible. the door that leads to next area keeps saying locked and i have no idea where to get the key from

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes