Mar 29, 2021
Which version are you playing? Steam or Itch?
Ehm, I'm not sure if I can intervene on this and I'm sorry for that, but, as for now, the game is unfortunately not available for purchase on Steam yet, it says that is "Coming soon".

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Console for actual version on itch(0.6.2)
rl
god
health
loot
gallery(no work :( )
warp ore teleport(no work)
item <item_name/help>
gold <ammout>
skills
rune <rune id/help>
level(work only for ally)
progress <event_title>
loyalty
insight
allies(no work)
ally (spawn ally) <ally_id/help>
dismiss(remove ally)
dance(not work)
help- show all commands
Some of these cheats will only work on the Patreon version (and eventually the full version on Steam)
The "dance" command will work but it is a goofy little thing I made and has specific requirements.
DO THESE STEPS IN AN ENEMY FREE AREA
1: You will need the Lantern of Creation which has a rare chance to drop from the Chariot boss battle.
2: With the Lantern equipped, perform a berzerker attack (hold up and hit the attack button).
3: Zombies will be summoned.
4: Now while standing near your summoned zombies, open the console and enter the "dance" command
5: Zombies will try to dance for you

Dec 12, 2018
The latest Itch build (uploaded today actually) should be fixed.
One of the best games on the site ( arts , animation , especially atmosphere and gameplay wise ) , love your work and gonna support on steam when it's fully released.But one thing I don't understand is why don't you update the game on here so more people can see on the front pages and maybe you can gain more supporters.

Reactions: Konius

Osu la libellue

Jan 14, 2022
Hello! To keep it short:
I fought Reingvolt then talked with Qveen (and killed her minions in the same time) about how to rescue Magda with her magic but I forget what she said and where I should go.
Now, she is at the barn and doesn't give any information.
I went to the cliff but the path is now blocked when I go downed...
My question is what am I supposed to do now?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
One of the best games on the site ( arts , animation , especially atmosphere and gameplay wise ) , love your work and gonna support on steam when it's fully released.But one thing I don't understand is why don't you update the game on here so more people can see on the front pages and maybe you can gain more supporters.
Firstly, thank you so much for the kind words! It means everything to me.
About the updates, I know :( I am terrible when it comes to updating the public on what I am doing. I get so absorbed in development that I forget to notify all of you. I'll try to make more appearances here as well as a few other places.

I do however post updates fairly regularly on my twitter account

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hello! To keep it short:
I fought Reingvolt then talked with Qveen (and killed her minions in the same time) about how to rescue Magda with her magic but I forget what she said and where I should go.
Now, she is at the barn and doesn't give any information.
I went to the cliff but the path is now blocked when I go downed...
My question is what am I supposed to do now?
Is this the latest version of the game? The demo should have ended after defeating Reignvoldt.

EDIT: I just checked and the ending credits are bugged and skippable, when they are not supposed to be. I will get the demo updated to fix this.

Last edited:

Osu la libellue

Jan 14, 2022
Is this the latest version of the game? The demo should have ended after defeating Reignvoldt.

EDIT: I just checked and the ending credits are bugged and skippable, when they are not supposed to be. I will get the demo updated to fix this.
Yes I downloaded the demo.
So I have finished the story for now?

spank264

Jul 9, 2017
I dont really understand, i am hitting "/" in-game with the itch.io version but no console is showing up

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I dont really understand, i am hitting "/" in-game with the itch.io version but no console is showing up
the console box can be really hard to see. look very closely at the top left of the game screen. Start typing to see the characters as they are typed.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
PunchingDonut So now, zhedba only fuck qhroth'un? For us was just only the first time? Also i know that qhroth'un was a friend and all...but why korvald is being a wingman to him and not to himself? Yeah...i'm selfish...

Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
PunchingDonut So now, zhedba only fuck qhroth'un? For us was just only the first time? Also i know that qhroth'un was a friend and all...but why korvald is being a wingman to him and not to himself? Yeah...i'm selfish...
Hahaha well I MAY add a Korvald/Zhedha scene later on but for now yeah, she is Qhroth'un's girl. Gotta let our squiggly companion have at least a little bit of fun.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hahaha well I MAY add a Korvald/Zhedha scene later on but for now yeah, she is Qhroth'un's girl. Gotta let our squiggly companion have at least a little bit of fun.
Well....that's disappointing...i mean, i understand but i'm not a fan when the focus of the scenes are not the main character (in this case korvald) i don't like to see what others do, just the guy that we are playing.

On a side note, i loved the new intro.

Reactions: PunchingDonut
Jan 20, 2021
I don't understand what I've done wrong.

I beat the mother on the anvil. (That needs work btw, or the scaling is fuckbusted. Everything up until that area was balanced, everything in there can just shred you, but your allys and rune spells shred them right back, yet the axe that has way higher stats than everything does nothing to anyone. I beat it by just kiting her back and forth after going to the tavern to buy 40 ales, and spamming projectiles for a good 5-10minutes.)

She says the chains are possibly breakable, then is supposedly taken to the tavern by Qveen.

Nothing at the tavern has changed, I've talked to everyone, the angel is also now there apparently, except not.

I have two quest markers, one at the tavern where nothing I can find will trigger anything. And one in the sister of molten metal place I fought mother, to free Magda, except the door after the anvil is still locked.

Also another bug report for the mother fight, if you die and get ressurected, she is invulnerable. You need to die, get ressurected, then reload your save. (If you load it before you die, or after but before completing the ressurection, you spawn with 0 hp and die to the first hit.)

Also at a certain point my game just started to get real fucky. Mid fight it decided to start resizing the window, opening windows menus, at one point I somehow opened around 20 copies of program files/add-remove programs which is on my taskbar. There are no controls there that should be causing my pc to suddenly think I'm tabbing to the desktop. (I thought I fat fingered it the first time, the 4th time I was damn sure it wasn't me.)

Other than all that, good game.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I don't understand what I've done wrong.

I beat the mother on the anvil. (That needs work btw, or the scaling is fuckbusted. Everything up until that area was balanced, everything in there can just shred you, but your allys and rune spells shred them right back, yet the axe that has way higher stats than everything does nothing to anyone. I beat it by just kiting her back and forth after going to the tavern to buy 40 ales, and spamming projectiles for a good 5-10minutes.)

She says the chains are possibly breakable, then is supposedly taken to the tavern by Qveen.

Nothing at the tavern has changed, I've talked to everyone, the angel is also now there apparently, except not.

I have two quest markers, one at the tavern where nothing I can find will trigger anything. And one in the sister of molten metal place I fought mother, to free Magda, except the door after the anvil is still locked.

Also another bug report for the mother fight, if you die and get ressurected, she is invulnerable. You need to die, get ressurected, then reload your save. (If you load it before you die, or after but before completing the ressurection, you spawn with 0 hp and die to the first hit.)

Also at a certain point my game just started to get real fucky. Mid fight it decided to start resizing the window, opening windows menus, at one point I somehow opened around 20 copies of program files/add-remove programs which is on my taskbar. There are no controls there that should be causing my pc to suddenly think I'm tabbing to the desktop. (I thought I fat fingered it the first time, the 4th time I was damn sure it wasn't me.)

Other than all that, good game.
Which version do you have? The current demo should end long before you make it to the crucible. Only in older (buggier) alpha builds was the crucible accessible.

Sep 1, 2019
Wait so is leveling up not in the game anymore? Enemies take much longer to kill now and I haven't been able to level up at all.

Edit: How am I meant to get the broken crucifix? I defeated the chariot and broke the cross in the vault but it won't drop.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes