May 9, 2020
i have an issue
i met Haniel, didn't get a bossfight she just vanished
so i just went past and got to the barricaded shit
i need Magda
i go to find Magda at the Iron Abbey
can't get past the two nuns
wtf am i supposed to do now
Did you already fight Magda in the cathedral belltower?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
i suppose she's in the same cathedral as Haniel, ain't she?
Yeah it's not your fault for missing her. One of the things I have fixed since the last demo build was better context for events like the barricade. Korvald wasn't supposed to even mention Magda without actually having met her. There is much better guidance now. I may build one more demo for everyone soon to remove these annoying oversights.

Reactions: Gabaw

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
alright well i did find her so thank you regardless, your game is good, a bit more polished and it'll be a very solid hit

Reactions: PunchingDonut

0Knight

Dec 26, 2022
Awesome game, the brutal approach is badass, but this bug with talent points is really annoyng, idk why my talent points keep reseting and disappearing, this is really bad because to fix that i need to save and load everytime to be able to use them again. Btw i'm new player using the lastest version of the game avaible here, just a little feedback, keep up the great work, this game has a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Only problem with I currently have with the game is the talent points disappearing, but overall the game is pretty great
Thank you. I am going to post an update to the demo in the next few days that will fix talent points and a few other things

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes