PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
What are these graphics, animations and textures from, they seem familiar... anyway good game
Thank you very much!

I have created virtually everything you see and hear myself. Art, sound effects, some of the music, etc. I even did the voice of Jormungandir (the giant snake in the ocean). All other voices are from super talented voice actors that have joined the project.

Everything is my own artwork and animation except for the cutscene paintings. I have used some photo-bashed textures in certain places of the environment artwork and also some items, but even those I painted over to give the same aesthetic.

Animation-wise, I use the same 2D model technique as Darkest Dungeon and Salt and Sanctuary. I did my best to push that type of rigging to it's limits without sacrificing performance.

This is my first game so I really appreciate the kind words.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
View attachment 2858452
Circled area. If he is not there, and you have already defeated Magda, then you need to head to the Iron Abbey and make sure you have spoken to everyone there.
Thanks.
I spoke to everyone and have in the journal the quest to kill him after Magda's kidnapping, but can't seem to be able to open the purple door on the map that would lead me to him.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Thanks.
I spoke to everyone and have in the journal the quest to kill him after Magda's kidnapping, but can't seem to be able to open the purple door on the map that would lead me to him.
image_2023-08-17_124354537.png
Back in the cathedral, head to the library and reach the end where this door is located. Stand in front of that door and equip your Kenaz rune (fire). You can cast runic abilities by holding the middle mouse button down for a second or two while your runic energy is maxed out. Cast your Kenaz rune at this door and it will burn down, allowing you to access the next boss who has the key you are looking for.

Reactions: punhetas

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Thank you very much!

I have created virtually everything you see and hear myself. Art, sound effects, some of the music, etc. I even did the voice of Jormungandir (the giant snake in the ocean). All other voices are from super talented voice actors that have joined the project.

Everything is my own artwork and animation except for the cutscene paintings. I have used some photo-bashed textures in certain places of the environment artwork and also some items, but even those I painted over to give the same aesthetic.

Animation-wise, I use the same 2D model technique as Darkest Dungeon and Salt and Sanctuary. I did my best to push that type of rigging to it's limits without sacrificing performance.

This is my first game so I really appreciate the kind words.
Hey man i get to the part where the water spirit told me to go to ocean through prison flooded area. I manage to get to this ocean abyss but i only got the message this place is empty. Am i missing something or is it a bug?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey man i get to the part where the water spirit told me to go to ocean through prison flooded area. I manage to get to this ocean abyss but i only got the message this place is empty. Am i missing something or is it a bug?
That was a bug that I just fixed yesterday. Grab the latest version from itch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: olaf8311

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
That was a bug that I just fixed yesterday. Grab the latest version from itch.
It works but now im stuck when i need to speak to Therese, the conversation stuck in [I have to ask...] Also how do you get Magda after giving the idol to Olivia am i supposed to talk to Therese first?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It works but now im stuck when i need to speak to Therese, the conversation stuck in [I have to ask...] Also how do you get Magda after giving the idol to Olivia am i supposed to talk to Therese first?
I will take a look and see what has happened with that conversation. If you want to get unstuck though just open a console with the "/" key and type in the following case sensitive command and hit enter.
Code:
progress The Lost Sister
then go and see Kara in Ribe, the game will pick up from there.

ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
I've found a bug on v0.9.15. It seems in tabern, if you open the "improvement" menu when you've made both improvements then it doesn't show the menu and game gets stuck.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I've found a bug on v0.9.15. It seems in tabern, if you open the "improvement" menu when you've made both improvements then it doesn't show the menu and game gets stuck.
Ah good catch! Thanks for letting me know! I will get this fixed.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I will take a look and see what has happened with that conversation. If you want to get unstuck though just open a console with the "/" key and type in the following case sensitive command and hit enter.
Code:
progress The Lost Sister
then go and see Kara in Ribe, the game will pick up from there.
It works but now i'm stuck again with meeting Olivina in basement. There is no option to talk to her about the basement, and it seems like the journal already told me to meet her in the basement? Can you give me the console code for the abbey basement key?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It works but now i'm stuck again with meeting Olivina in basement. There is no option to talk to her about the basement, and it seems like the journal already told me to meet her in the basement? Can you give me the console code for the abbey basement key?
Try this command
Code:
warp TheIronReward
It should force a cutscene that will give you the key

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes