Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Try this command
Code:
warp TheIronReward
It should force a cutscene that will give you the key
It doesn't work. I even try with ver 0.92 and it still didn't trigger anything. Maybe the game think that said cutscene already triggered so it won't trigger again. Any other ideas? Do you have a code to get the basement key without the cutscene?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
It doesn't work. I even try with ver 0.92 and it still didn't trigger anything. Maybe the game think that said cutscene already triggered so it won't trigger again. Any other ideas? Do you have a code to get the basement key without the cutscene?
In 0.9.2 I added a failsafe for that exact quest. If you exit the iron abbey and re-enter through the front door, it should trigger the needed scene. Regardless I will take a look at what may have broken your progress and see what solutions I can think of. Check for a response from me tomorrow. I'll get you fixed up one way or another.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Okay so I discovered that the "warp" commands themselves were not working in the last version. I just updated to 0.9.25 and this will work now
Code:
warp TheIronReward
...assuming you still need a solution of course.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Okay so I discovered that the "warp" commands themselves were not working in the last version. I just updated to 0.9.25 and this will work now
Code:
warp TheIronReward
...assuming you still need a solution of course.
Thanks man it works just fine, I really appreciate your quick response. BTW I'm not sure if it already been mentioned before but what is up with the save system in this game? It keeps autosaving and overwriting old save file and when I reload them the progress got overwritten with my latest save, do you have any plan to fix it?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Thanks man it works just fine, I really appreciate your quick response. BTW I'm not sure if it already been mentioned before but what is up with the save system in this game? It keeps autosaving and overwriting old save file and when I reload them the progress got overwritten with my latest save, do you have any plan to fix it?
No problem on the help. About the save system, I wasn't aware of that issue and will get it fixed.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
So I made progress, But how do i get into the iron abby basement?
Once you have completed the Idol of the Mother event for Olivina, Magda should appear back in the cathedral to destroy the barricade. If you continue in the cathedral to the upper rightmost room, you will be lead into a cutscene sequence that takes you back to the Iron Abbey for one final task. Once that task is completed the basement will be opened for you.

Reactions: Adachiteru

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Also, where do the artiifacts the library lady gets affter a completing an expiditiion go?
I may need to test this. They are supposed to appear in your inventory, but there may be a bug here that I need to take care of.

EDIT: Yes there is a bug preventing the items from being received. I will get this fixed asap.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I said it in the itch, but damn i love this game. pretty unique in terms of art style, and story. Game is a classic metroidvania, but that's not bad. It's REAALY fun. Good work. :D
Thank you so very much! As long as there are people having fun playing my silly creation, then I will keep working on it!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfKorvald-0.9.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

snadeq

Oct 11, 2019
Hi, just to get this clear, the version on OP "difference is no cheat"

that means even the patreon games is still not final right?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hi, just to get this clear, the version on OP "difference is no cheat"

that means even the patreon games is still not final right?
Correct. The final release will be this fall on both Steam and Itch. Itch will have a whole new page so that there can be no confusion on whether or not it is the demo.

Also, once the finished version is released I still have several content updates/expansions planned beyond that. Then once those are done, I will begin work on the next game in this series. I have so much planned for the foreseeable future!

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So how does one set this place on fire? I've tried doing the flame dash, but nada. 1693976891965.png
Also: How does one seduce Kara? I managed to do the librarian as soon as I got her, but I don't see anything for Kara.
1693977532854.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes