allinon

Sep 12, 2017
1691993789063.png
This game is banger from top to bottom! Please more Norathia and sex with her teeth vagina! :love:

deathcoreguitar

Dec 6, 2020
This game is pretty cool. In prison I decided to swim as fast as I can to the right and go through the doors and suddenly I was and the bottom of the sea or something and I think I got served with a cutscene I was supposed to see later in the game (My guess is that you will need flush the water or breath underwater somehow), but after this cutscene with a snake I drowned and my character got flushed (money, perk points, inventory), even between the save files.
Would be nice to have faster sex initiation (without slow nodding in acceptance etc), just a fast hug or something will do. And there are a lot of empty spaces between locations and travel is a little confusing (Also map itself is not that helpful inside locations)
But overall it's a cool game, need a lot of QoL stuff and better sex scenes

Smartoffendum

Jul 8, 2017
the game is pretty cool and I love the way of open world, everything needs to explore and the part of crafting is really awesome this game really doesn't need to cheat u just need to play and make urself stronger by urself good and great game overall keeps going <3

but I play the game twice and still have an issue at the gallery not everything is unlocked and some statues need something like a foot to open it did I need to explore more to find it?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
This game is pretty cool. In prison I decided to swim as fast as I can to the right and go through the doors and suddenly I was and the bottom of the sea or something and I think I got served with a cutscene I was supposed to see later in the game (My guess is that you will need flush the water or breath underwater somehow), but after this cutscene with a snake I drowned and my character got flushed (money, perk points, inventory), even between the save files.
Would be nice to have faster sex initiation (without slow nodding in acceptance etc), just a fast hug or something will do. And there are a lot of empty spaces between locations and travel is a little confusing (Also map itself is not that helpful inside locations)
QoL I can definitely improve on, I have a few recent changes that already drive towards this. The prison waterway now has some progress locks on the doors to prevent anyone from wandering too far down without the proper water breathing skill.
Sex scene initiation could be sped up. "A fast hug" had me laughing when I pictured Korvald giving bro hugs just to get ass. I will see what I can do there.

As far as the sex scenes themselves go, I can't promise they will change. What you see is what I am currently capable of creating. I will get better at animations as I go along but for now hopefully they are acceptable.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
the game is pretty cool and I love the way of open world, everything needs to explore and the part of crafting is really awesome this game really doesn't need to cheat u just need to play and make urself stronger by urself good and great game overall keeps going <3

but I play the game twice and still have an issue at the gallery not everything is unlocked and some statues need something like a foot to open it did I need to explore more to find it?
The statues require an artifact (the foot of saint lemonde) that can be found in one of the cathedral bell towers (not the one with Magda).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Smartoffendum

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
The statues require an artifact (the foot of saint lemonde) that can be found in one of the cathedral bell towers (not the one with Magda).
I might be wrong, but I think it drops from boss himself saint lemonde, I had the item during my run but once I finished the demo and continued playing item was gone and I wasn't able to climb the ''mountain'' section. I tried to kill him again in hope of dropping but sadly it didn't drop. Now if I'm wrong and item doesn't drop from boss then things are fine. But if it does drop, can you make it buyable from library in tavern after you kill the boss if people destroy the item or some bug happens, since it is a needed item to reach ''secret/hidden'' section of the game. If you can confirm how exactly is it obtained since I would like to continue to that unexplored section.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
on selling in Steam you have a plan for making all sex scenes?
I mean
I want to see a sex scene like fem-trolls in the gallery can you make it happen?
when completing a game have a room for sex & fight /infinity lust & HP & Mana & Rune /checkpoint and can zoom in & out (I hate walking around a map)

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
on selling in Steam you have a plan for making all sex scenes?
I mean
I want to see a sex scene like fem-trolls in the gallery can you make it happen?
when completing a game have a room for sex & fight /infinity lust & HP & Mana & Rune /checkpoint and can zoom in & out (I hate walking around a map)
Oh yes! There will be a special "sex dungeon" where you can freely try all discovered enemy scenes (trolls, giants, any other non-named female enemies).

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Added a "fast seduction" option to the game. This will make the intro song and dance instant so the sex starts faster.

BubbleButtx

Jan 7, 2021
So I beat the parasite and got overwhelming lust skill, where do I go next?

edit: There's a house rightside of the bar.
P.S I love this game, buying it as soon as it hits steam <3

Last edited:
Reactions: PunchingDonut

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfKorvald-0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: PunchingDonut
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes