PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Wait so is leveling up not in the game anymore? Enemies take much longer to kill now and I haven't been able to level up at all.

Edit: How am I meant to get the broken crucifix? I defeated the chariot and broke the cross in the vault but it won't drop.
The experience system was removed a while ago. Combat effectiveness will now be dependent on your weapons and armor exclusively. In the latest Steam demo, equipment has undergone a lot of balancing to support this.

The cross didn't drop? Might be a bug, I will check it out. What version are you playing and from what source (ie Itch, Steam, or another download site)?

Sep 1, 2019
The experience system was removed a while ago. Combat effectiveness will now be dependent on your weapons and armor exclusively. In the latest Steam demo, equipment has undergone a lot of balancing to support this.

The cross didn't drop? Might be a bug, I will check it out. What version are you playing and from what source (ie Itch, Steam, or another download site)?
I got the download from the mega link in the thread. I actually got the weapon, it just took like 14 tries till it dropped. It might be luck dependent.

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
Why does the fighting animation look like it came from the 2d version of the wrestling and prison game for IOS and App?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BookOfKorvald-0.8.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I'm glad this project is not abandoned. Keep up the good work, PD.
Yeah, sorry about the silence over the last few months (or more). This game is very much alive and well. I have had my head down working on it, getting ready for a full release this fall! For perspective, if you played through the demo then you have only seen maybe 1/4 of the final offering. I have been adding content like a crazy crazed person.

Jul 26, 2020
One more thing, if any of you want to get glimpses of things I am working on with this game then follow me on Twitter (X lol). I post stuff all the time there.

For example, I am currently adding dragons...
View attachment 2845143
i've never seen or heard about your game but my man, you've gained yourself another fan.

F3J1wmcXkAETf_S.jpg

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
So I have today's version.
Mother superior is beaten, I have 0/10 scraps of fabric, wood and void monks crushed.
I can't go to the door after the anvil.

What am I supposed to be doing or where am I supposed to be going now?

So I figured out how to get out of the crucible, and got the lovers soul, and went to the tavern and it re-triggered the first entrance dialogue. All my companions are there, but I have no improvements and no gold. The whoever I needed to interrogate int he shack next door is gone.

I'm giving up on this, no clue where to go, what's happening, where my progress is or isn't gone... I remember liking it the couple of hours I played through it the first time last time, but I'm not starting again just to have a coherent idea of what is happening now.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
So I have today's version.
Mother superior is beaten, I have 0/10 scraps of fabric, wood and void monks crushed.
I can't go to the door after the anvil.

What am I supposed to be doing or where am I supposed to be going now?

So I figured out how to get out of the crucible, and got the lovers soul, and went to the tavern and it re-triggered the first entrance dialogue. All my companions are there, but I have no improvements and no gold. The whoever I needed to interrogate int he shack next door is gone.

I'm giving up on this, no clue where to go, what's happening, where my progress is or isn't gone... I remember liking it the couple of hours I played through it the first time last time, but I'm not starting again just to have a coherent idea of what is happening now.
I appreciate your effort in trying to keep going. The demo is actually supposed to end after you defeat the archbishop, but there is a bug that allows players to keep going up to the crucible. None of those events will fire correctly since you aren't supposed to be there. Basically you got a little glimpse at full version areas and enemies.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
I appreciate your effort in trying to keep going. The demo is actually supposed to end after you defeat the archbishop, but there is a bug that allows players to keep going up to the crucible. None of those events will fire correctly since you aren't supposed to be there. Basically you got a little glimpse at full version areas and enemies.
Fair enough, gotta pay your rent, can't fault you for that. Hope you finish the game at some point in the near future rather than far. I'm so bored of pixel art and visual novels, which seem to make up 99.99% of adult games if you exclude the time wasting ones that require 4 hours of walking, talking and fetch quests to see 2-3 poorly animated sex scenes.

Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Fair enough, gotta pay your rent, can't fault you for that. Hope you finish the game at some point in the near future rather than far. I'm so bored of pixel art and visual novels, which seem to make up 99.99% of adult games if you exclude the time wasting ones that require 4 hours of walking, talking and fetch quests to see 2-3 poorly animated sex scenes.
This fall is when the full version gets released. I am excited for everyone to get to see all the cool shit I made lol.

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
i have an issue
i met Haniel, didn't get a bossfight she just vanished
so i just went past and got to the barricaded shit
i need Magda
i go to find Magda at the Iron Abbey
can't get past the two nuns
wtf am i supposed to do now

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes