Nov 22, 2020
how do you get the artifact of perversion again? I had one, then the game deleted it and gave me a second waystone artifact, and i can't remember where the npc that sold me the previous artifact is.

riddick!

Mar 15, 2020
do you have any predictions of when the PT translation may come out, because the game is very good fun to play

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
do you have any predictions of when the PT translation may come out, because the game is very good fun to play
All translations will be added closer to version 1.0, simply because right now the dialog keeps changing so I don't want to waste anyones time who is trying to translate.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
After all the changes, we need to start over right? There is a lot of changes that i can see that can fuck up the saves.
Theoretically your old saves should still work. But backwards compatibility to the last alpha build wasn't tested extensively. I say try it and let me know if you run into any issues. :)

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
where is the key to the first locked door in prison? Every cell is locked and you only receive flying girl which follows you

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
where is the key to the first locked door in prison? Every cell is locked and you only receive flying girl which follows you
You need to find and kill the Hanged Man. He is at the end of the prison corridor that is flooded with escaped prisoners.
TheHangedMan.png

Reactions: Retired123

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
You need to find and kill the Hanged Man. He is at the end of the prison corridor that is flooded with escaped prisoners.
And where is that corridor? There are 4 rooms in total that I can enter, in room with closed door there are two prisoners with knives and that's it, in previous room ghost and guard, above some stone with rat and I cant go there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
And where is that corridor? There are 4 rooms in total that I can enter, in room with closed door there are two prisoners with knives and that's it, in previous room ghost and guard, above some stone with rat and I cant go there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see what is happening here. I still haven't updated the MEGA, zippy ...etc links, only itch.io is current right now. This is the old version. Let me get those updated so you can grab the latest build.

Reactions: Graf66

riddick!

Mar 15, 2020
the game crashes in the part for me and it doesn't come out anymore, not even when I click it skips the scene it won't bug

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes