PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Are the female trolls supposed to game over you if you seduce them? And where do I go after saint Magda helped me through the barricade?
After the barricade you will most likely want to head back to the Iron Abbey, talk to Olivina and Therese and complete any tasks they ask of you.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey everyone. Apparently I have been entered into the F95zone Christmas contest for game devs, which is pretty awesome. If any of you happen to be f95 donors, and you are enjoying my work, then it would be really awesome and helpful to me if you would toss a vote my way.
You can cast votes at this link (again this is for donors only): https://f95zone.to/xmas_vote.php
Just wanted to mention this one final time, in case any supporters missed it.

Mar 19, 2019
regarding the Haniel intro, there seems to be a progress check that I overlooked. I will modify that in the next patch.
Trolls ARE meant to kill you (and fuck your lifeless body) if you attempt to seduce them. They are the first seduce hazards I have added to the game so its understandable if it seemed strange.

Regarding Therese... You will just have to wait and see.
Thanks for all the timely replies. This game is super high quality. It gives me Blasphemous vibes, which is great since that is one of my favorite settings/themes. The going home scene got me good. If I could, I would possibly recommend some sort of rune or skill that allows you to seduce the trolls non-lethally (like bind or something).

Also, I have the artifact that says it is for the glowing cracks in the ground but I can't to figure out how to use it?

blabla1015

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, do you know how to open the door in the cathedral that leads to the archbishop ? I've been all over the cathedral and didn't find anything :/

1641062124414.png

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
has anyone else had the save issue where they start the game and all there progress is just gone. happend to me 2 now even if i make a copy it and place it back it's still gone.

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
For some reason i cant get past the low bookshelf in the archives even though im crouching. is it a bug? Untitled.png

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Trolls ARE meant to kill you (and fuck your lifeless body) if you attempt to seduce them. They are the first seduce hazards I have added to the game so its understandable if it seemed strange.
Yeah, the trolls the first time i got killed i said "wtf" i looked at their description and there was nothing there, so i thought that was a bug, so no trolls snu snu for us :(.

Regarding Therese... You will just have to wait and see.
OOOoo, you bastard...

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hi, do you know how to open the door in the cathedral that leads to the archbishop ? I've been all over the cathedral and didn't find anything :/

View attachment 1574659
The key for that door can be found in the cathedral library. There is a bug preventing anyone from crawling under a bookcase in there right now and I am rushing a fix out for that today.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Thanks for all the timely replies. This game is super high quality. It gives me Blasphemous vibes, which is great since that is one of my favorite settings/themes. The going home scene got me good. If I could, I would possibly recommend some sort of rune or skill that allows you to seduce the trolls non-lethally (like bind or something).

Also, I have the artifact that says it is for the glowing cracks in the ground but I can't to figure out how to use it?
Blasphemous was one of my inspirations when I first began this project. The scene in Toft, and the death of Therese both brought me to tears after I made them, not going to lie. When you use the artifact on a crack, it opens and becomes a fast-travel point on your world map. Seduction of trolls and the upcoming monster ladies who prefer to kill you THEN fuck you, will be possible soon. The new overload form has some extra appendages thanks to Qhroth'un that will make this possible. KorvaldQhrothun.png

Reactions: jaevulen

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
what to do next after you recruit Chel?
Chel is an optional side quest. Once you have recruited her, grab the contents of the chest in her room and head back to the tavern. Those ingredients can be used to craft your own ale, with Noraitha's mixing station. If you talk to Chel in the tavern, she will sell you more ingredients if you need them. To make the new ale(s), you will first want to make some Gruit by mixing Horehound and Juniper berries:
gruit.png
Then mix the Gruit with either Barley or Rye:
nog.png

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hi Punching Donut. I like what you did so far with the game, it's interesting. I do have a small issue with the resolution of the UI. I use a 32' 4k monitor and the UI elements (dialogue box, choices box and settings menu) are way too small. I tried the windows 11 scaling options, but to no avail. Is there any game save/file settings i should modify or it will be addressed in a future update?

View attachment 1571845
UI scaling has been added

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
so which are the controls exactly?

wasd - movement
e - execute at low hp enemies // 3 yellow stack
and mouse and jump, anything else? how do I activate that rage mode

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes