Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
After killing the Moon and Turing in His head to Chel i got a black screen while talking to her so i hade to Alt f4 and when i loaded My save i cant talk to her anymore, where do i go from here? Couldnt read anything so i dont know what to do.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
After killing the Moon and Turing in His head to Chel i got a black screen while talking to her so i hade to Alt f4 and when i loaded My save i cant talk to her anymore, where do i go from here? Couldnt read anything so i dont know what to do.
Sorry for taking so long to reply to this. I am looking into this issue and will post again when I find or fix the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Habuza

h.dall1

Sep 17, 2021
I Have the same Problem like afrougly. Lust won´t build up and the quest texts don´t progress. I am useing the actuall download from Itch.
Is there anyway to remove all savegames and data the game saves anywhere? Even if i delte the old Version and start the newer the savegames are in the new too and starting a new game will have the same problem no lust buil and the quests are already there even if were not at the tavern at that time.

Great game. Keep the great work going

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I Have the same Problem like afrougly. Lust won´t build up and the quest texts don´t progress. I am useing the actuall download from Itch.
Is there anyway to remove all savegames and data the game saves anywhere? Even if i delte the old Version and start the newer the savegames are in the new too and starting a new game will have the same problem no lust buil and the quests are already there even if were not at the tavern at that time.

Great game. Keep the great work going
The incoming damage/urge buildup issue will be fixed in the next patch. Until then, if you want to wipe your saves go to this directory

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Punching Donut Games\Book of Korvald

and only delete the file named gamesave.data

Y 'allNeedJesus

Aug 29, 2021
Okay so I keep seeming to get this bug, Idk how it keeps happening but it just randomly pops up while I'm playing, and never goes away, I literally just become invincible at random, so I can't build up urge and see scenes, it's honestly kind of annoying, any fix?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Okay so I keep seeming to get this bug, Idk how it keeps happening but it just randomly pops up while I'm playing, and never goes away, I literally just become invincible at random, so I can't build up urge and see scenes, it's honestly kind of annoying, any fix?
I am currently finishing up a patch to take care of this and a few other reported issues. Should be ready tomorrow I am aiming for.

Reactions: Hajtand

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey everyone. Apparently I have been entered into the F95zone Christmas contest for game devs, which is pretty awesome. If any of you happen to be f95 donors, and you are enjoying my work, then it would be really awesome and helpful to me if you would toss a vote my way.
You can cast votes at this link (again this is for donors only): https://f95zone.to/xmas_vote.php

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
PunchingDonut have been hard at work. He is still a little shy about his enormous improvements, but he is getting better at being vocal regarding the huge amount of work he puts into this game. He knows his stuff, which is also why we aren't seeing a renpy incest VN #5213.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
That key will be attainable from a boss coming in 0.4.0.
A lot of people keep asking me what it leads to, and I have been secretive about that, until now. There is a sex dungeon hidden beneath the cathedral. Now you know what to expect on the other side....
...I just need to finish the damned thing. :whistle:

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
View attachment 1568336 let me in . LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNN
help me guys
I had to lock that door until I could fix an issue in the next room. This has been completed and there will be a new patch tomorrow that unlocks that door. FYI, there is a very tough boss on the other side, so make sure your flask is fully stocked with the strongest ale you can find.

Jakub1073

Apr 9, 2021
Can somebody help me please, how can i unclock the last door in Order of the holy crucible? The are still locked and I dont know, how can i open them or where is some key, Thank you

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes