Suiryu

May 15, 2020
i've defeated every enemy that potentially became my allies, but no one follow me after i defeat them but she didnt join me yet. why?

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i've defeated every enemy that potentially became my allies, but no one follow me after i defeat them but she didnt join me yet. why?
If i understand what you said correctly, you need to fuck them (for the corruptions), if you just kill them they will not join you, for the allies, they appear after some events.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
If i understand what you said correctly, you need to fuck them (for the corruptions), if you just kill them they will not join you, for the allies, they appear after some events.
sorry in advance, th enemy i mean is like hirotsvitha. beside that other one like ingrid didnt able join my forces either, even after i complete the quest about the passage to the sea in prison and the water girl ask me to take ingrid with me

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
sorry in advance, th enemy i mean is like hirotsvitha. beside that other one like ingrid didnt able join my forces either, even after i complete the quest about the passage to the sea in prison and the water girl ask me to take ingrid with me
If i'm not wrong she will join you later (ingrid) and the other girl (ester) you need to have a "quest" for look for her (in the iron abbey). Look like there is one more girl, but i have never find her yet, i'm waiting for the new version to start all over again because my save have some problems (missing points), and if there is no delays, the game will arrive October 15th.

Reactions: PunchingDonut

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Wow, this game was a lot better than I expected. Sure it could use some small tweaks and balancing here and there. Overall I didn't encounter any game breaking bugs. And there's already quite a bit of content and the story is interesting. Plus sex with all different kinds of women.

Reactions: Retired123

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've thought about giving this a review. I just, can't give it an honest rating. As an indie game it's probably 4/5, where it currently stands. Keeping it mind, it's still early in the development.

Relative to what is on this site and on the current overall adult game market, it would probably be a 5+.

The game deserves a lot more attention and it has come on my list of games I might support currently support.

Should PunchingDonut be interested I'd be happy to give my feedback on the balancing issues. Things like the holy chakrams being too OP. Especially with the triple cast. They kill everything on and off screen in a split second while being homing. A boss might take an entire second to kill if he/she is lucky.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Someone should probably also add the [milf] tag. There are a lot of them and you can have sex with them. Even the "barkeeper"/sister (to the tentacle monster) is a milf and you have sex with her, if you die after meeting her (as she resses you). A healthy portion of the women in the game seems to be in their 30's.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
just downloaded v 0.3.0. got stuck on the magada boss fight (it wouldnt start) and tried to restart the game. now the save file wont play even after spam pressing ok and waiting for 5 minutes. i really like the concept and gameplay of this game but there's always game breaking bugs that force me to restart the entire game. very frustrating.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I've thought about giving this a review. I just, can't give it an honest rating. As an indie game it's probably 4/5, where it currently stands. Keeping it mind, it's still early in the development.

Relative to what is on this site and on the current overall adult game market, it would probably be a 5+.

The game deserves a lot more attention and it has come on my list of games I might support currently support.

Should PunchingDonut be interested I'd be happy to give my feedback on the balancing issues. Things like the holy chakrams being too OP. Especially with the triple cast. They kill everything on and off screen in a split second while being homing. A boss might take an entire second to kill if he/she is lucky.
The sad thing is that game's like this will always remain as a niche, because if we go by the popular game's like summer saga and the like, the average folk need that type of simple cartoon artstyle or the copy-pasted 3D renders, and it has to be a simple VN as well. It's a shame but it is what it is.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
just downloaded v 0.3.0. got stuck on the magada boss fight (it wouldnt start) and tried to restart the game. now the save file wont play even after spam pressing ok and waiting for 5 minutes. i really like the concept and gameplay of this game but there's always game breaking bugs that force me to restart the entire game. very frustrating.
I just saw this, and you are right. I am patching it now... stand by.

TheForsaken

Nov 4, 2021
When will the links be updated? Mega says it was deleted and Zippy shows 0.2.5 and Itch does not have download links?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
3.0.7 Fixes this issue as well as gallery/sex scene camera weirdness.

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
41445.png

Whats up with the camera? Im playing on 0.3.07 and everytime i enter the Smith or the Tavern the camera zooms in like this.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

cyrillen

Feb 15, 2020
I am currently in the first level and these seems to be cages that i can open if i had a key, is it possible to open them, or are they there just for the sake of knowing doors will have lights?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey everyone! I just updated the links again with patched version 0.3.2. Since my last post, I have fixed all camera, black screen, sound effect and other issues. The new content of 0.3.0 should all now be playable without any problems according to my team of pro testers :)

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes