AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey PunchingDonut, in one of your posts, you was talking about the Apocryphal Saga, so they are (or some are) the bloodline of Korvald, so that means that you are making these games too, or you will focus first in this one, and after you will make these others? Also, did you have plans to put other kind of fetishes in the game eventually?

Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey PunchingDonut, in one of your posts, you was talking about the Apocryphal Saga, so they are (or some are) the bloodline of Korvald, so that means that you are making these games too, or you will focus first in this one, and after you will make these others? Also, did you have plans to put other kind of fetishes in the game eventually?
I plan to make a game for each child in the bloodline. Each one of those games will have it's own unique mythos, combat mechanics, and fetishes.

For example, the next game in the series "Book of Mallum", will have players utilizing firearms with inscribed bullets for various effects. Among many other things, Mallum will be crossing paths with a secret organization comprised entirely of succubi and engaging in BDSM (both MC dominant and FemDom) situations.

My list of fetishes that I plan to depict is pretty massive already but I am always open to suggestions.

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
Hey got a idea for you if people don't want mm you make into M2F in steed see the big guy turn into female will be funny to see. Plus you can add a boss that was a guy but turn into a female come to get him(MC) she was promoted after her turn because of a relic she has aka her sword as holy warrior or maiden in full armor like the men lol.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hey got a idea for you if people don't want mm you make into M2F in steed see the big guy turn into female will be funny to see. Plus you can add a boss that was a guy but turn into a female come to get him(MC) she was promoted after her turn because of a relic she has aka her sword as holy warrior or maiden in full armor like the men lol.
It's funny you mention this. One of my original ideas for the game was to add an artifact that permanently transforms male archangels into females after you defeated them in combat. You can probably imagine where I was going with that idea...

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
It's funny you mention this. One of my original ideas for the game was to add an artifact that permanently transforms male archangels into females after you defeated them in combat. You can probably imagine where I was going with that idea...
I was thinking about the normal crusader knight or the foot solder that you see that are with sister of steel that is the first boss that you need to defeat to get into the cathedral because it's lock now and it's the captain that was from the cut scenes with the Pope to give him more then a cheap death by the MC

b3hnood

Nov 4, 2018
This game is fantastic, a bit buggy but extremely fun. gj to the dev.
So... I killed reignvoldt... the game told me to go to tavern but nothing happens there? am i missing something or is it the end for now?

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
This game is fantastic, a bit buggy but extremely fun. gj to the dev.
So... I killed reignvoldt... the game told me to go to tavern but nothing happens there? am i missing something or is it the end for now?
That is where the content ends for the moment. I will be continuing the story from there in the next update.

Also, thank you for the kind words! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Retired123

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Spectacular art design, my friend. Looks very unique! It's a tad buggy, but still enjoyable. I'll be starting a new game because I can't move after riding that horse in the forest. ( Even after reloading the game... My save is now unplayable. :D )

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Spectacular art design, my friend. Looks very unique! It's a tad buggy, but still enjoyable. I'll be starting a new game because I can't move after riding that horse in the forest. ( Even after reloading the game... My save is now unplayable. :D )
First, thank you very much and I am glad you are enjoying it.
Now about that horse... I have a few questions.
What version of the game are you playing? When you load the bad saved game, are you still mounted when it loads?

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
First, thank you very much and I am glad you are enjoying it.
Now about that horse... I have a few questions.
What version of the game are you playing? When you load the bad saved game, are you still mounted when it loads?
Version 0.2.17. I've just realised new version is here. :eek:
No, when I load the game I'm not mounted anymore but I can't move nonetheless. I fixed the issue by restarting the game and loading back to my save. The bug can be avoided if you don't hit any of the movement buttons as you mount your horse but being an impatient bastard, I always get myself stuck. :( I'll download the newest version and see if the bug persists!

Much love, peace!

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Version 0.2.17. I've just realised new version is here. :eek:
No, when I load the game I'm not mounted anymore but I can't move nonetheless. I fixed the issue by restarting the game and loading back to my save. The bug can be avoided if you don't hit any of the movement buttons as you mount your horse but being an impatient bastard, I always get myself stuck. :( I'll download the newest version and see if the bug persists!

Much love, peace!
Ah I see! That was exactly what I needed to know. This issue will most likely still be present in 0.2.19, but now that I know what I am looking for I will get it patched ASAP.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Updated the links and added my Discord link to the OP.
Holy shit, from 0.2.17 to 0.2.2 changed a lot of stuff, amazing. And the most funny is that my old save that i was frozen and cannot walk, now work 100%, but for the sake of not having any conflict is better to start over (since i have -13 points)

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Holy shit, from 0.2.17 to 0.2.2 changed a lot of stuff, amazing. And the most funny is that my old save that i was frozen and cannot walk, now work 100%, but for the sake of not having any conflict is better to start over (since i have -13 points)
I hope you find the combat to be a bit more improved, that was the objective behind the last two patches. The extended combo system was my main focus. The new talent system was literally a last minute idea that I will still need to refine a bit. Hopefully it works well enough to hold up until I can give it some more attention.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I hope you find the combat to be a bit more improved, that was the objective behind the last two patches. The extended combo system was my main focus. The new talent system was literally a last minute idea that I will still need to refine a bit. Hopefully it works well enough to hold up until I can give it some more attention.
After playing is really good, i really liked the talent system and now i have finished the the story...man...both therese and kara deaths make me feel really bad, poor korvald don't have any luck, everyone that he likes die, i wish we could have a way to bring them back (and bring back a good kara), is a really sad story, when you think "he will now kill the bad guy and save everyone and maybe be happy with someone that struggle to say i love you"...nope.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
After playing is really good, i really liked the talent system and now i have finished the the story...man...both therese and kara deaths make me feel really bad, poor korvald don't have any luck, everyone that he likes die, i wish we could have a way to bring them back (and bring back a good kara), is a really sad story, when you think "he will now kill the bad guy and save everyone and maybe be happy with someone that struggle to say i love you"...nope.
All I can say is, the story ain't over yet.

• Wow

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
All I can say is, the story ain't over yet.
Great game so far, some new I found that the fire rune (Kenaz) is now bugged or at least does not let you burn down stuff like before. I remember you should be able to burn one part of the forest down to get access to a new area and the one door for a companion but when using it near/next and use the rune to it does nothing now. I have tried the fire oil item and if it still works as intended on the forest and door. Also, are we supposed to start with negative talent points when first ranking up for skills? I started with like negative 30 points and after ranking to like level 37 I still have negative 7 points left. After some more playing I'm level 60 and finally got out of the negatives and got a single talent point to spend. Which though I was able to redeem it for a skill I can no longer see the rest of the skills to spend any more points that I would receive because the scroll bar does not have enough room in the UI to fit them all. I can forcefully drag down the scroll to them but it will not stay there to let me select them. I'm also still experiencing some bugs that were in the previous game versions and I wasn't sure if they were fixed yet and or are still occurring. More are listed below:

• Getting frozen in place usually happens after using a rune or a boss transformation.
  • Save data load issues that require a full game restart and load back in. When loading a save after I got stuck by the rune or boss frozen glitch, I was stuck walking in place after loading the save.
  • Items are being lost after unequipped other items back into inventory. I lost the first artifact item that you get when first starting a new game which teleports you to a room with doors.
  • Non-responsive controls where every attack or jump has a full second or more delay. I found I can fix this by resetting/replying my texture quality settings, resolutions, and refresh rate from high to low then back to high again. This will often occur on loading my game or restarting it after I experienced one of the other load issues mentioned previously. One last thing is that when opening my game now make me reset my resloution from low to high everytime now.

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Great game so far, some new I found that the fire rune (Kenaz) is now bugged or at least does not let you burn down stuff like before. I remember you should be able to burn one part of the forest down to get access to a new area and the one door for a companion but when using it near/next and use the rune to it does nothing now. I have tried the fire oil item and if it still works as intended on the forest and door. Also, are we supposed to start with negative talent points when first ranking up for skills? I started with like negative 30 points and after ranking to like level 37 I still have negative 7 points left. After some more playing I'm level 60 and finally got out of the negatives and got a single talent point to spend. Which though I was able to redeem it for a skill I can no longer see the rest of the skills to spend any more points that I would receive because the scroll bar does not have enough room in the UI to fit them all. I can forcefully drag down the scroll to them but it will not stay there to let me select them. I'm also still experiencing some bugs that were in the previous game versions and I wasn't sure if they were fixed yet and or are still occurring. More are listed below:

• Getting frozen in place usually happens after using a rune or a boss transformation.
  • Save data load issues that require a full game restart and load back in. When loading a save after I got stuck by the rune or boss frozen glitch, I was stuck walking in place after loading the save.
  • Items are being lost after unequipped other items back into inventory. I lost the first artifact item that you get when first starting a new game which teleports you to a room with doors.
  • Non-responsive controls where every attack or jump has a full second or more delay. I found I can fix this by resetting/replying my texture quality settings, resolutions, and refresh rate from high to low then back to high again. This will often occur on loading my game or restarting it after I experienced one of the other load issues mentioned previously. One last thing is that when opening my game now make me reset my resloution from low to high everytime now.
Thank you for letting me know. I have another patch coming in a few days that will take care of these.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes