Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
is v0.9.35 the full version like it is on steam and itchio?
Am I even allowed to ask for a free download link? lol

Jombizomazp

Oct 16, 2023
yeah that true i have save demo full file but i dont know how to share and now i want to save money for buy book of korvold orignal from steam. you know me for now happy for play demo but I don't know if I play the original how it might be more fun in steam \ thanks dev puncing donat

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
If all you are wanting is the artwork from the game, just follow me on twitter. I post lewds from the game all the time. Don't waste your time trying to play a game you don't like.
yea lol i agree thats why im waiting for the save or a gallery unlock.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
how to get passed barricade?
edit:nvm ill wait for a walkthrough

Last edited:

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Oooofff.

I'm torn. On one hand, I would like to BUY the game to actually support the dev, but I can't do it on Steam due to region lock ( Itch.io is fine, but oh well ) and the price is just a taaaaaaad too high for me to just buy out of the blue.

I dunno. I KNOW how much work and passion goes into projects, but if it were 15,99 quid, I'd go for it in an instant.
But the current price is just a bit too much for me, there's basicly no sales on Itch.io ever, and I can't wait for a Steam sale, since Steam region locked this game.

What to do... what to do...

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Damn is this game really that unremarkable or dev bribed someone to prevent a leak?? Over 40 days without a leak is very unusual. Then again, if the game isn't even "complete" anyway, it might not be so interesting.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Oooofff.

I'm torn. On one hand, I would like to BUY the game to actually support the dev, but I can't do it on Steam due to region lock ( Itch.io is fine, but oh well ) and the price is just a taaaaaaad too high for me to just buy out of the blue.

I dunno. I KNOW how much work and passion goes into projects, but if it were 15,99 quid, I'd go for it in an instant.
But the current price is just a bit too much for me, there's basicly no sales on Itch.io ever, and I can't wait for a Steam sale, since Steam region locked this game.

What to do... what to do...
I gotchu bro.

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
Haha, ominous timing, if you don't mind me saying.
Well.... I guess "fate" decided. Time to buy your game.
This is the second time I actually gave the creator of an adult-themed indie game real cash.
No regrets

Look at this small and tidy collection:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PunchingDonut

HeroicHeretic

May 17, 2018
I set that sale up after reading your post. I always try my best to help bros out whenever possible.
Dude, you got your finger on the pulse!

NGL that's some A+ class "customer" communication and advertisement work.
Well, this seals the deal. I've bought it, but I won't be the hero F95 needs. Not in this thread, not this time.

PunchingDonut

You deserve all the sales you can get in this hostile biome of game development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PunchingDonut
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes