LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
Yo, this game looks dope! Def adding it to my watchlist. That art style is fire - so nice to see something different for once!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BookOfKorvald-1.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
so i was playing the game and out of no where it closed and steam started saying i have no license to play the game, is the crack bugged ???

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Sorry, I'm sure this is very dumb, but I don't know where to go after getting my first rune in my burned village.
Should I go back to prison? Or is there another way from the village to go to the Ribe?

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
zo is the steam version a stable version, or is there still many updates till it realy is playable. what i kinda mean is if i buy the steam version to play through that i don't have to worry about game crashing or save corrupting glitches.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
Sorry, I'm sure this is very dumb, but I don't know where to go after getting my first rune in my burned village.
Should I go back to prison? Or is there another way from the village to go to the Ribe?
There's a rope on the far right side of the area (right next to the door of the prison you came from)

Reactions: antuzinsky
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes