PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Soooo...Here's the problem, it's a bit hazy but I've encountered her before(And I don't remmeber if I had to fight her), I sort of took a long while since I haven't played it after I got to the Iron abbey because of work and other things, so the last thing I saw was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I came into this place because I saw the skull icon on it so I thought it was where I was supposed to go to recue them.

So, am I supposed to go find Haniel in the Cathedral first? Because she's not in the big room with the angel drawing windows or anything like that...Where is she actually?
Try this: Exit the cathedral and without using fast travel, re-enter through the main entrance. This SHOULD teleport you to her sanctum.
There is also a teleporter right outside you can use
1725452463569.png

Last edited:

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Try this: Exit the cathedral and without using fast travel, re-enter through the main entrance. This SHOULD teleport you to her sanctum.
There is also a teleporter right outside you can use
View attachment 3999542
That worked.

May I suggest something regarding this issue? Because I can assure you most people would most likely teleport there period...Make it so when you try to teleport to the Cathedral, Qhrothun says something's wrong with the magic, and you are sent to the sanctum instead...Otherwise it's quite confusing :p

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
That worked.

May I suggest something regarding this issue? Because I can assure you most people would most likely teleport there period...Make it so when you try to teleport to the Cathedral, Qhrothun says something's wrong with the magic, and you are sent to the sanctum instead...Otherwise it's quite confusing :p
Yeah that is a good idea. I will add some kind of buffer there so that fast travel can't skip around this event.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zetsuko

kookra

Aug 3, 2022
I just have to say that the game is awesome, the artwork and design are pretty neat. I specifically like it because you can put more hours in it because there is a lot of completionists like myself. Now, there are a few things that I would like to point out:

1. It would be really good if there was a new game + to obtain the things you missed in the first run. The reason why I'm saying this is because of the save files the others have mentioned too.

2. Somehow update the map in order that you can know if everything is done in that area and to be a bit more easier to navigate (example being resident evil, if it's red that means that we missed something or for it to be an item, when you are near a hidden area you hear a specific sound and that way you know that you have more stuff to uncover)

3. To add more types of enemies in specific areas and their sex scenes. I really liked the haunted mansion area with the ambience and the doll enemies, it would be really cool if you could expand upon that area, maybe a Halloween vibe thing. Being that there is not a lot of female enemies, maybe to add another animation so they have two, like the twin swords sisters (if you've played Nayla's castle the cool thing would be that you can dominate or be dominated in the sex scene - just an idea)

4. An arena where you can repeat boss fights and change difficulty within the fights.

Overall, I've really enjoyed the game and I think when you polish a few things that it could be a bit better.

Great job Punching Donut!

Now for the players, I've found the twin golden swords, any idea on whom to give it to?
How to unlock Noraitha? I've also found a part of his legendary sword (Gram handle) now, what to do with it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PunchingDonut

kookra

Aug 3, 2022
I just have to say that the game is awesome, the artwork and design are pretty neat. I specifically like it because you can put more hours in it because there is a lot of completionists like myself. Now, there are a few things that I would like to point out:

1. It would be really good if there was a new game + to obtain the things you missed in the first run. The reason why I'm saying this is because of the save files the others have mentioned too.

2. Somehow update the map in order that you can know if everything is done in that area and to be a bit more easier to navigate (example being resident evil, if it's red that means that we missed something or for it to be an item, when you are near a hidden area you hear a specific sound and that way you know that you have more stuff to uncover)

3. To add more types of enemies in specific areas and their sex scenes. I really liked the haunted mansion area with the ambience and the doll enemies, it would be really cool if you could expand upon that area, maybe a Halloween vibe thing. Being that there is not a lot of female enemies, maybe to add another animation so they have two, like the twin swords sisters (if you've played Nayla's castle the cool thing would be that you can dominate or be dominated in the sex scene - just an idea)

4. An arena where you can repeat boss fights and change difficulty within the fights.

Overall, I've really enjoyed the game and I think when you polish a few things that it could be a bit better.

Now for the players, I've found the twin golden swords, any idea on whom to give it to?
How to unlock Noraitha? I've also found a part of his legendary sword (Gram handle) now, what to do with it?
I forgot there is also a door in Skjult Kloster (I think so) which is locked, It's under a breakable floor. How to get through?

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020

Thank you so much!!! I am super happy that you enjoyed my game!!!
I will address your pointers in order here:

1: I just added the ability to continue a completed game without needing plus mode and I am also looking at other changes that will lend to this idea of completion.

2: This is a good idea, I will look into some possible ways to accomplish this.

3: I have more scenes and enemies coming over the next few months for this very reason. Keep an eye on the game updates to see more.

4: This is already planned. The Iron Abbey becomes a combat coliseum in a future update ;) (Iron Mother loves fighting hahaha)

5: Twin golden swords are for Ester Thrane (she is a hidden boss in the Crucible who becomes an ally)

6: Noraitha requires that you find ALL arcana cards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kookra

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I forgot there is also a door in Skjult Kloster (I think so) which is locked, It's under a breakable floor. How to get through?
You need to find Brother Lyustus in the Cathedral and convince him to come to the tavern. He has the key to that door and will give it to you once recruited. You can find him behind a specific door in the area two screens to the right from the entrance.

Once Lyustus is in the tavern (library), just visit him and you will find the key if you have already progressed past the birth of Mallum. Otherwise he will inject himself into the dialog after the birth and give more info that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kookra
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes