ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
this is one of my best favorite games i play it since it was beta and it was amazing, i hope there will be part 2 maybe korvald will reborn or one of his kids will finish is quest, its really sad he died

• Red Heart
Reactions: PunchingDonut

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
the hand of titan still aint fixed,
does anyone the console command to skip it.
Seriously? I don't know what is causing this then. None of my tests can reproduce it and my testers haven't had the issue.
I believe you that it's happening, just saying that this one is really hard to pin down since I can't see the error myself. I will keep looking though. I may even just redesign the titan skill. stay tuned, I will try to get this squared away as soon as I can.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Seriously? I don't know what is causing this then. None of my tests can reproduce it and my testers haven't had the issue.
I believe you that it's happening, just saying that this one is really hard to pin down since I can't see the error myself. I will keep looking though. I may even just redesign the titan skill. stay tuned, I will try to get this squared away as soon as I can.
thank you Mr.Punching Donut.

b3hnood

Nov 4, 2018
Hello there, I've been trying to do everything possible in this game but it seems im missing some stuff, first of all i need waaaay more wood scraps for kumbomb. any tips on how i get get those?
I also can not find Shades.
here are 2 pics of my allies and my runes, what else am i missing?
Screenshot 2024-08-30 152712.jpg 1725055878348.png

Reactions: srg91

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Can i go back to the prison after i go the tavern to talk with Noraitha? I think i heard about a portal but i skipped accidentaly

ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
How did you managed to find the way in? Im right above the boss icon but he's not there, there's just a chest that gave me a armor. Tried to crash into the floor but didnt worked, my only guess is that I need to actually build the tavern before doing the kill reignvoldt quest..
Hello. I presume you're referring to the upper right section of the map. Recalling from memory, but that section I was able to access using the statue outside the cathedral and it's where the Angel Boss fight happens. After defeating her, I went right and passed a door. After 3 o 4 sections, I ended in the cathedral. You notice that because the level design is different. Also, it's left the sloped/diagonal section of the map. You appear in the middle of the room, a weird location. So, at your right, there's a door. That's the tricky door. If you enter, a cutscene will be played and St. Magda will be moved to the "Iron abbey" and the story will progress.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
What is this blue ray? I've noticed it in more than one place and I can't interact with it, it doesn't seem to be a respawn.

Screenshot 2024-09-01 144435.png

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfKorvald-1.0.85
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Hello. I presume you're referring to the upper right section of the map. Recalling from memory, but that section I was able to access using the statue outside the cathedral and it's where the Angel Boss fight happens. After defeating her, I went right and passed a door. After 3 o 4 sections, I ended in the cathedral. You notice that because the level design is different. Also, it's left the sloped/diagonal section of the map. You appear in the middle of the room, a weird location. So, at your right, there's a door. That's the tricky door. If you enter, a cutscene will be played and St. Magda will be moved to the "Iron abbey" and the story will progress.
This is not happening to me, unless I'm misunderstanding your directions...I'm over here, if I head right I'll just get the normal doors that lead me to an armor, and no cutscenes play.

1725448698129.png

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
And you have defeated Haniel already?
Soooo...Here's the problem, it's a bit hazy but I've encountered her before(And I don't remmeber if I had to fight her), I sort of took a long while since I haven't played it after I got to the Iron abbey because of work and other things, so the last thing I saw was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I came into this place because I saw the skull icon on it so I thought it was where I was supposed to go to recue them.

So, am I supposed to go find Haniel in the Cathedral first? Because she's not in the big room with the angel drawing windows or anything like that...Where is she actually?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes