Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Just finished the game.
Story is pretty solid and it keeps you hooked till the end, but I still think is missing a lot of sex scenes. A lot of followers you get towards the end don't have a sex scene, and some of the ones that do have one are a little... meh...
Gameplay is nice and simple, which I like. Other than that, pretty solid game (y)

Reactions: PunchingDonut

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So how exactly am i meant to get to Jotunheim on the rescue Mallum quest? Past the den of excuisite pain the entire side is covered in spikes that oneshot you if you touch them, tried jumping over but i couldn't even see the end of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
So how exactly am i meant to get to Jotunheim on the rescue Mallum quest? Past the den of excuisite pain the entire side is covered in spikes that oneshot you if you touch them, tried jumping over but i couldn't even see the end of it.
There is a skill that allows you to walk over spikes without taking too much damage. The Judgement boss dropped it in the Holy Crucible (just outside the chamber Magda was chained up inside of). You must have overlooked the skill rift, go back and check.

Reactions: Gabaw

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Just finished the game.
Story is pretty solid and it keeps you hooked till the end, but I still think is missing a lot of sex scenes. A lot of followers you get towards the end don't have a sex scene, and some of the ones that do have one are a little... meh...
Gameplay is nice and simple, which I like. Other than that, pretty solid game (y)
Thank you! I am currently animating the missing sex scenes for named allies. I plan to roll them out starting in a couple of weeks. Just out of curiosity, which scenes did you think were "meh"? I am always open to suggestions and criticism.

Reactions: Darkman27 and Gabaw

caspain

Jul 29, 2019
Hey PunchingDonut I really enjoyed this game. Enough to go purchase it on Steam. I think I missed a ton of the runes though. Are they all in the game and I was just kinda blind? Also, what is the drop rate for iron shards? I have hundreds of cloth fragments, but I can't seem to get iron shards for the life of me. And lastly, can you give us a full recipe list? I haven't found anything to use the consecrated wood, Hildr's buckler, Gram Blade, or the Imperial Spade in. Not sure if I'm missing some more unique ingredients or there just isn't recipes for them

ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
I'm stuck at mission "kill Reignvoldt" after fighting the angel. It tell me it's in the cathedral but I don't find the way. The only possibility seems to be to get a way to break the iron walls, but I haven't found who grants this ability.

Edit: I've seen the problem. After defeating the angel and following the path to the cathedral, you appear near a door. As the zone transition is a little confusing, I though that door is where you came from but it's the path you have to follow.

Last edited:

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Thank you! I am currently animating the missing sex scenes for named allies. I plan to roll them out starting in a couple of weeks. Just out of curiosity, which scenes did you think were "meh"? I am always open to suggestions and criticism.
That's great to hear!

As for the scenes I thought were kinda meh:
- Mostly the scenes that don't involve actual sex but only a blowjob or a footjob, etc. (Some of the Sisters of Steel and Qveen come to mind)
- The scene with the ghost girl, but that one is mostly because Korvald is not involved.
- The spider girl scene was good, but I feel she really needs her spider legs in the scene (guess you can put an arachnophobia filter if it gives people the creeps :p) lol
- The beginning tease of the bunny girl in the farmhouse was hot, but her beast form blowjob was meh mostly because it was half screen. Gotta show the whole thing lol (Or make it repeatable in the tavern showing the whole thing because I know, story wise, he is supposed to be poisoned during that scene so he is not supposed to know what's going on)

These next ones are just suggestions so take them with a grain of salt lol:
- You gotta give us the option to give it to the honey girl (won't say why to avoid spoilers but I'm into that lmao). and also the other way around for the other people that are into that. (Add filters or warning screen for those that are not into it lol)
- Make the transformed version of the Farmhouse bunny beast girl bangable
- Let us bang the green dragon, not just the red one :p.
- There needs to be a scene where the water spirit, or whatever she was, gets involved in a sex scene with her vessel.
- Let us bang the random NPCs that spawn in the tavern or NPCs outside on cities (You can make it a requirement to have the Beacon of Perversion)
- Just more sex scenes when seducing enemies in the world.

I don't remember the names of most of the characters so that's why I describe them that way lol.

You're doing a great job, and I enjoyed the game so I did buy it in Itch.io when it was on sale. (y)

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfKorvald-1.0.83
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
can u please look at pervious comments and help us ??

hi all im stuck and need help after deafeating the boss at the holy caverns i suppose to got the skill hand of titan i cant move the stone and pass to it shows that i use E button but nothing work

Reactions: antuzinsky

blablab1234

Dec 27, 2017
Do you guys have that weird bug when you check recipes list(blacksmith) and can't scroll down since it just infinitely scrolls up?

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Is there like a database or wiki of this game?? Can't finish a quest that i need to kill 20 servant voids. Need to farm gold
I think that quest and the "Jotuns Destroyed" are bugged, They don't update when you kill them.
The Void Servants are supposed to be the robed enemies with tentacles on their back and Jotuns are the Giant Blue Girls in Jotunheim (I think lol)

Reactions: quadrapuni123

ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
PunchingDonut First of all, your game is very enjoyable. I've played it full and I'm sure I'll will repeat. I'm also thinking seriously about buying it on Steam to reward your effort. I've to say it's a fine example of how to do a platform adventure game.

If you allow me, I would like to comment some easy enhancements I think would benefit your game:

1. Stage transitions are confusing, specially the ones that are done in the middle of another stage through a door. Some times you appear at left and others at right. This is specially confusing after wining the fight to the angel and going to the cathedral, where the door you're supposed to go seems to be the one you come from. Maybe adding an arrow with "back" or something like this can help to know how where to move.

2. I haven't found recipes to add to the ones known. I don't know if someone teaches them or if it's trial/error. Maybe discovering some book of having some NPC's teach them can be a solution. Also a book item adding those can be another way.

3. When choosing difficulty, it could be good to know the difference between them. For example, Easy means less energy for enemies and infinite beer. Hard, enemies x1.5 health and damage, hardcore, x2 health and damage but more armors...

4. For completionists, a way to know where to search for runes, objects, enhancements... maybe when entering a stage a message can appear on a corner showing if there's something/what to discover, or seeing that on the map.

5. Lore needs a little polishing to make eldritch horrors, christian god and Norse gods to coexist. Nothing too fancy, but some line like Odin saying "our time has passed and christian god has replaced us, so I can help us to arrive Hel but not fight her". And other lines like "eldritch gods are eternal, not like your pathetic local gods". Also, "lore" section maybe can be renamed "bestiarium" and add the image of the character it's speaking of.

6. I've found a continuity problem: For example, You can recruit a nun that it's being raped by trolls and she tells you that Magda is being held in the steel foundry but in truth, she is still held by the bishop.

7. Some information about what statistics does. For example "charisma" allows you to fuck more opponents? What is the difference between "toughness" and "defense"?

8. Beware about comparing equipment. If something is equipped and you move over a similar object, sometimes the equipped object shows statistics that are not the same as if you go over the equipped object.

9. I know you've said you're working on "New Game +", but remember to add some description on what it means.

Best wishes on your game!

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
So is there a way to actually use the waypoints and enter the cellar? I saw there was a yellow rat there..

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
I think that quest and the "Jotuns Destroyed" are bugged, They don't update when you kill them.
The Void Servants are supposed to be the robed enemies with tentacles on their back and Jotuns are the Giant Blue Girls in Jotunheim (I think lol)
I see.. Thanks! Seems like the Void Servants got bugged for me. Been killing them a lot and still doesn't count

Sep 1, 2019
100% seems like the game was forced out by the publisher before it was ready to release. Feels like an early access game tbh. I really love the story and art style though, there are just bugs that needed to be ironed out before an official release date.

Reactions: Krat0$

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
100% seems like the game was forced out by the publisher before it was ready to release. Feels like an early access game tbh. I really love the story and art style though, there are just bugs that needed to be ironed out before an official release date.
This is more than fair. Yeah, the game passed beta tests (by a VERY small team of volunteers) before release but there were still a ton of undiscovered issues. I just wasn't aware of the remaining bugs. That is why I have been cranking out patches as fast and often as I can.
I do appreciate the kind words about the story and art though. I did work really hard on this.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I'm stuck at mission "kill Reignvoldt" after fighting the angel. It tell me it's in the cathedral but I don't find the way. The only possibility seems to be to get a way to break the iron walls, but I haven't found who grants this ability.

Edit: I've seen the problem. After defeating the angel and following the path to the cathedral, you appear near a door. As the zone transition is a little confusing, I though that door is where you came from but it's the path you have to follow.
How did you managed to find the way in? Im right above the boss icon but he's not there, there's just a chest that gave me a armor. Tried to crash into the floor but didnt worked, my only guess is that I need to actually build the tavern before doing the kill reignvoldt quest..

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes