4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
I must admit it feels like there isn´t really any NTR in this game, mainly because everyone appears to already be sleeping with everyone else. Possessing the mom and sleeping with the neighbors pretty much tells you that they are already sleeping with each other. Your relationship with the neighbor girl is open/FWB and MC and his sister have already banged before the story even started. And it is way to easy to convince the neighbor girls dad to sleep with her, if you posses them.

So it really just feels like you have waded up in a giant swinger party, where everyone is already sleeping with eachother. There isn´t really any relationships to NTR in the first place. I actually question the necessity of the magic in the first place, because I am pretty sure all the people involved would be down to just having a giant incestuous polyamorous orgy/relationship if they just talked it out with each other.
So basically the magic just lowers inhibitions, not really mind control. :)

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I must admit it feels like there isn´t really any NTR in this game, mainly because everyone appears to already be sleeping with everyone else. Possessing the mom and sleeping with the neighbors pretty much tells you that they are already sleeping with each other. Your relationship with the neighbor girl is open/FWB and MC and his sister have already banged before the story even started. And it is way to easy to convince the neighbor girls dad to sleep with her, if you posses them.

So it really just feels like you have waded up in a giant swinger party, where everyone is already sleeping with eachother. There isn´t really any relationships to NTR in the first place. I actually question the necessity of the magic in the first place, because I am pretty sure all the people involved would be down to just having a giant incestuous polyamorous orgy/relationship if they just talked it out with each other.
Late as all hell reply, but that's because the developer's idea for what the this game is tone-wise has evolved a lot over time.
This game started development back in 2017, and during those days, it was, at least to my knowledge, taking place in an ordinary slice of suburbia where the established relationships were treated as they normally were and monogamy was a thing; the core idea was that, with the book and the succubus's influence, that the MC would totally upend this and start corrupting the place and everyone there.
Somewhere along the way, however, the whole neighborhood was morphed into essentially one big polycule, and as the result the Book itself lost its whole "corruption" angle, and turned it into some spices for an otherwise already horny community; honestly, with the characters being the way they are, if the MC just, like, told them about the Book and what it could do, they'd probably be down for at least a decent chunk of it.
My guess for why this is came to pass: the developer probably realized that those sort of really messy social scenarios that would be caused by some kid becoming a total degenerate and using magic to fuck his mom and his sister and his sister's boyfriend and his sister's boyfriend's sister would be an exposition black hole to try and explain why the MC could lay pipe (or have pipe laid upon him) across his family and neighbors with no lasting ramifications, be they positive or negative... even though the Book has a whole antimemetic component that's critical for its sorcery to function already, but I digress.
While the game still has edge in places (and IMO is kind of an awkward contrast with how whimsical 90% of the rest of the game is with all the fun sex scenes and what-not), it's ultimately a consequence of the developer spending less time on "why" consequences don't find you and more just trying to crank out enjoyable scenes. Whether or not that realignment was one for the better is up to personal discretion.

SkyLynx

Jan 6, 2020
Story wise you can infer that Succubus has had long lasting effects on everyone and everyone probably wouldn't be polygamous if they weren't there

I think the reason there's little edge to the MC is their influence on most others is represented as numbers instead of through dialogue so you don't get a natural feel for where their relationships with other characters starts and how it changes as you increase the stats. Skipping the stats check by using mana means what the MC is doing to them isn't spice but it's easy to miss that fact and make anything of it.

Dev should spend some more time turning the "Chat" button into a fleshed out dialogue system with procedural changes based on stats instead of just having the numbers go up. Would make using the cheat button less enticing as well.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Will there be an Android ver someday ?
For some reason, mods and ports are no longer being added to the OP. You can save the link to the attached message. When new versions are released, I update the port as quickly as I can.

Book of Lust v0.1.8.1b (unofficial Android ARMv7/ARM64 port):
Mega
Google Drive

Tested on Android 11 (LOS 18.1), in theory should be compatible with devices running 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.

If you experience an error during installation, please uninstall the previous version first. But don't forget to back up your saves, which are located in the "Android/data/com.KanashiiPanda.BookofLust/files" folder.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfLust-0.1.9.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Added option to get let succubus impregnate herself during her hunger scene if you have Fuck Other at Rank 2 and one of the impregnation spells active. (Does not work for Delved Valerie).

anyone have guide for how to do this exactly?

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I can't seem to get any talk about the Dreamwalk anymore. Caroline is staying with me now and completed the Body Swap stuff, heck can even get chapter 2 started. But been able to do anything with the Dreamwalk, can't even target her for it. Talked to the Succubus and she only talks about Sloth and Body Swap is the only option with Caroline. Tried by impregnating Caroline again like I saw one person mention, but that didn't do anything.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I can't seem to get any talk about the Dreamwalk anymore. Caroline is staying with me now and completed the Body Swap stuff, heck can even get chapter 2 started. But been able to do anything with the Dreamwalk, can't even target her for it. Talked to the Succubus and she only talks about Sloth and Body Swap is the only option with Caroline. Tried by impregnating Caroline again like I saw one person mention, but that didn't do anything.
Dreamwalk with Caroline is only available for her story progression, and when that's done it's no longer available. It's nothing wrong, just that you completed all of her story that required Dreamwalk, at least for now

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes