4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Y'know, not for the first time, I find myself pondering whether this game isn't too ambitious to actually be plausibly possible to complete fully. After all, thanks to its incorporation of body-swapping and possession mechanics, the game will ultimately need to contain scenes for nearly every single character having sex with nearly every single other character, including alternate variants for when the other participant is either possessed by your succubus, or (if female) pregnant with one of your magical spawn. That's a LOT of scenes to write and do art for.
Playing the game again, I just realised that I didn't even think of the additional fact that there need to be unique scenes (by writing, if not by art which can be reused from other variants at least) for you possessing someone with your succubus and then ordering them to fuck a third party. Like, as well as body-swapping into Julia and then having sex with, say, Cassandra, you'd also need an alternate variant for having the succubus possess Julia and then ordering HER to fuck Cassandra while you watch from Jake's (or anyone else's) body. And vice versa. The total number of different scene variants for this game to be actually COMPLETE is... oh dear, fire up Excel because this is becoming exponential. I think we're well past a thousand scenes already. I mean just for starters the game needs (and, fortunately, already has quite a few of):

1. A scene playing as Jake where you fuck Julia
2. A scene playing as Jake where you use Dominate Mind or Compulsion to fuck Julia
3. A scene playing as Jake where you fuck your succubus possessing Julia
4. A scene playing as Jake where you fuck Julia while your Succubus is possessing her but Delved
5. A scene where you've bodyswapped into Julia to fuck "Jake"
6. A scene where you've bodyswapped into Julia where you use Dominate Mind or Compulsion to fuck "Jake"
7. A scene where you've bodyswapped into Julia to fuck your succubus possessing "Jake"
8. A scene playing as Julia where you fuck "Jake" while your Succubus is possessing him but Delved
9. A scene where you've bodyswapped into a 3rd party to watch your succubus possessing "Jake" fuck Julia at your command
10. A scene where you've bodyswapped into a 3rd party to watch your succubus possessing Julia fuck "Jake" at your command
Double this entire list to include every variant where Julia's body is pregnant with your spawn.

And this is for just two characters! Multiply the list by every single possible combination of two characters (that can be affected by bodyswapping, Dominate Mind and Succubus possession anyway), subtract not needing to do pregnant variants for male characters but add needing to do EXTRA pregnant variants for lesbian scenes (for either one girl, or the other, or BOTH being pregnant) and you have... so many scenes it makes my head spin. Even with recycled art, that's an amount of writing and coding that would daunt a major game studio.

Ikr, maybe in in 2065 this game will be finally finished :D
I think you're being sadly overoptimistic...

Demilago

Apr 29, 2018
Jash83
You forgot that some scenes include the pregnant version of a character.
no wonder why he still not finish any lesbian scene or its missing or just sketched,, I know is just adding a layer to an existing animation, but thing needs to be pixel perfect or could look wrong.

I hope kanashii gets some helpor he gets to hire someone or do it at least in some form of collaboration.

SkyLynx

Jan 6, 2020
this game seems to be stuck in bug fix limbo and no progression in the story has been made in a long time.
There's a new scene once a month. For some reason they want to flesh out the sidestory content before they go back to progressing the main chapters.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Does a hero have v0.10.1a ?
Versions from the are not posted here, at least in my memory this was not the case. Most likely, there are no people in this thread who are interested enough in the game to be willing to pay for it. By the way, do not be upset about this. There really isn't much point in getting hung up on finding the latest version. When the next paid version is released, the previous one will be publicly available. So it doesn’t matter if you are on the latest version or on the previous (public) version, you have to wait for the new version for the same amount of time. And often the difference between the versions is not so big.

tailorn158

Aug 3, 2017
Wish he would scrap all characters except Jake, Olivia, and Mel/other guys in a love triangle battle royale as they try and steal his mom. Game is way too diluted and spaghettified.

Jun 28, 2019
Wish he would scrap all characters except Jake, Olivia, and Mel/other guys in a love triangle battle royale as they try and steal his mom. Game is way too diluted and spaghettified.
That would need a complete change in the premise, cause the point of the game is you release a succubus and get lust related powers

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Demilago

Apr 29, 2018
True, this game need content update, or at least complete the scenes that are still sketches for years, I know animating by hand is difficult but this is taking more time than expected.

I just hope this is not a game like others, that is just an excuse for the creator to have an easy income.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I’ll take your word for it…
More accurately: It's cheating with the intent of inflicting pain and humiliation of the person cheated on.

It is NOT swinging, sharing, poly, or any of the other shit the haters will REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over. It's a very specific word that idiots frequently misuse, the same way they misuse decimated to mean something has been completely destroyed when it means 1/10th has been killed or destroyed. When they should be using annihilated, as one example. But learning the actual meanings of words is hArD for some. I suspect they mumbled: I wont need that in real life, quite a lot in school. Usually before going to sleep in class.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes