4.20 star(s) 38 Votes

cirisya

Jan 11, 2018
Hello there!
Is there a way to turn/get rid of the black line on the side?
edit: apart of changing the resolution every time i want to play the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hello there!
Is there a way to turn/get rid of the black line on the side?
edit: apart of changing the resolution every time i want to play the game
It seems to me that the game is having a problem writing saved settings properly. Do you have the game located in Program Files/Program Files (x86)? I'd recommend moving it to a different directory and see if that fixes your issue.

cirisya

Jan 11, 2018
It seems to me that the game is having a problem writing saved settings properly. Do you have the game located in Program Files/Program Files (x86)? I'd recommend moving it to a different directory and see if that fixes your issue.
It was on the desk, but i put it on my other drive and it was the same. The only time its looks normal is when i change the resolution of the whole pc.

norbrook

May 13, 2020
im just gonna ask here for some save file my pc had corrupted windows so i lost my save with all completed so im without save and im not spending so much dialogs to get to the end

Reactions: Athrowawayy

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Book of Lust 0.1.11.1b

Windows: ,
Mac: ,
Linux: ,

Android Port updated to v0.1.11.1b.

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
how many fix "updates" is this game going to have without actual new content? make your bets!!!

Last edited:

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfLust-0.1.11.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

marco90

May 12, 2018
can someone tell me how I can trigger the scene with olivia and mel as Jake? when the sister does not answer the door? I just dont seem to trigger it.

Jan 27, 2019
Okay, I got to ask, how many sex scenes are in the game in total, including both unfinished and finished sex scenes? I want to figure out how many scenes currently exists for each character, as well as how many scenes include various fetishes, such as pregnancy scenes and NTR scenes (Yes, I know this includes swinging, sharing, cuckoldry and EVERYTHING that isn't the love interest getting it with their significant other).
I mainly want this list in order to help determine whether or not I'd even want to bother downloading this if most scenes are fetishes I don't want or if they include too many characters I don't like.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes