4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfLust-0.1.10.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
There's gotta be a way to change the MC's name. I do not want to fuck with the same name as my nasty ass Roommate

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Are there any NRT content yet? ima waiting for it :p
Using the search bar and from what I remember from playing a while back I can say there is no NTR here it's just a clickbait tag to lure in NTR fans and no the fuck other command is not NTR you are ordering the succubus to fuck someone like a Pimp does with his whore.

• Haha
Reactions: Hezor

Volchonochec

Sep 13, 2018
Using the search bar and from what I remember from playing a while back I can say there is no NTR here it's just a clickbait tag to lure in NTR fans and no the fuck other command is not NTR you are ordering the succubus to fuck someone like a Pimp does with his whore.
You can sleep with married woman (Mia) or man (Donovan) as Jake and Olivia and everyone else, but these two has special scenes and the others text placeholders.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You can sleep with married woman (Mia) or man (Donovan) as Jake and Olivia and everyone else, but these two has special scenes and the others text placeholders.
MC sleeping with married women is not NTR or a good chunk of romance/harem games would be tagged as NTR.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
MC sleeping with married women is not NTR or a good chunk of romance/harem games would be tagged as NTR.
Technically, sleeping with married women is NeToRi which is a form of NTR
Some online communities people say NTR when they mean netorare only.
In others they mean the entire family of fetishes. The big 3 of which are:

Netori = MC sleeps with another man's girlfriend/wife
Netorase = MC willingly passes his girl around
Netorare = MC's girlfriend/wife has sex with another man.

This distinction has caused constant confusion and arguments in this forum.
which is why the [NTR] tag was renamed to [Netorare] and the upcoming tag update will add the tags for [netori] and [netorase]. Making it clear and unambiguous what is meant.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Are there any NRT content yet? ima waiting for it :p
This game features netori and netorase.
As for netorare... that is complicated.

When Jake (MC) first acquires the succubus he actually becomes a demon clone of himself, possessing himself.
Normally this does not matter. As demon-jake and mortal-jake are the same.

However, demon-jake may choose to body hop into any other NPC in the game.
demons have an aura of normality that causes their victims to come up with mundane justification for supernatural events.

So if your succubus has sex with you while possessing your mother, and then the succubus hops to another body, then mother will come up with justifications to herself as to why she is fucking her son.

If demon-jake switches bodies. mortal-jake will completely forgot the existence of the supernatural. he will forget he had demon powers, he would forget he used magic to enslave and fuck all those women. He will still remember fucking them though and try to come up with some mundane reasoning for the whole thing.

demon-jake can posses another man (for example, Mel, who is his sister's boyfriend) and then cuck mortal-jake's love interests (for example julia, who is jake's official girlfriend).

If you view mortal-jake and demon-jake as separate entities then this is purely netori and no netorare.
But if you view Jake as the MC. Then mortal-jake got netorared by Mel or whomever else was possessed by demon-jake
The scene in my example (demon-jake possessing mel to fuck julia) is a placeholder scene at the moment. black screen with barebones text.

Oh, also there are your familiar-sons. Who randomly rape waifus at night (they like it because magic) before being vored by you for XP.
Although in recent versions this was made less random in that you tell your familiar-sons which house to specifically "hunt" in. But there are multiple females in most houses to randomly pick from.
I think... the fact recent versions let you pick which house they attack makes it a form of sharing now.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes