VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bootylicious [0.1] [Crocest]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 5320988

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2022
This looks great, good luck. (y) :sneaky:

Can you tell us future tags? just to avoid problems in the future thread. :unsure:
3DCG, MILF, Stepsister, Animated,Oral sex, Anal sex,Big tits, Creampie, Female domination, Group sex, Stripping, Titfuck, Lesbian, Big tits, Male protagonist, Big ass, Cheating, Cosplay, Footjob, School setting, Sex toys, Sleep sex, Groping, Humor, Teasing, Handjob

Reactions: loikl and VOYEUR

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jesus!!! The game name is accurate as hell. The asses on these women. I definitely have to play. :oops:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Ok so yes these are all your dads' women and you do indeed walk in on one giving him a bj. Not my thing so I stopped playing. Won't be for many but there will be some that like it. Good Luck with your game.
Thanks for saving me the effort of downloading this game lol, straight to my ignore list this goes..

I don't want to play a game where an MC has to deal with his father's harem.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
lol reading that overview I had to see again who the dev was,i thought it was another one from "OnlyGoodGames" :HideThePain:

View attachment 2047923

Leaving that aside,it would be nice to know the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe?

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Giod Luck Dev.
Thanks for your service. Playing dogshit so we don't have to. :KEK:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
lol reading that overview I had to see again who the dev was,i thought it was another one from "OnlyGoodGames" :HideThePain:

View attachment 2047923

Leaving that aside,it would be nice to know the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe?

EDIT::WutFace::WutFace:..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good Luck Dev.
Thanks for the warning.

Crocest maybe you should add a warning that the LI's (love interest) are engaging in sexual relationships in the game with someone else that is not the mc. Seeing a LI giving a blowjob to someone else is not something many people will like (including me) so a warning for this will be nice, good luck.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
3DCG, MILF, Stepsister, Animated,Oral sex, Anal sex,Big tits, Creampie, Female domination, Group sex, Stripping, Titfuck, Lesbian, Big tits, Male protagonist, Big ass, Cheating, Cosplay, Footjob, School setting, Sex toys, Sleep sex, Groping, Humor, Teasing, Handjob
I noticed Harem is missing. Is that intentional? Also based on previous posts, Is that the only NTR in this game, or are you intending on more? Is this a Harem game for the MC, or a NTR game with the Step-dad and the women? I think we need some clarification since it seemed like you were implying in the overview that this was a Harem game, and yet there's NTR via the step-dad. So if you could clarify on what is going on with this game I think it would answer some questions since you already have people intending on ignoring this because of this.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
What I read so far from the people playing it, looks good, story shit. Thanks for the comments, no need to waste time :) Will look again later

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes