Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bored Wife [v0.1.7] [Marlis Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [275 MB]
- - - -

Mac [270 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
hmmm looks interesting... No Corruption or NTR tag makes me question wtf the story will be about... Also Bonus content we can't access I'm assuming unless we subscribe aka paywalled... from it's date of release...

I'll bookmark it but I'm not investing any time in it until I see other people reviews.

Good Luck with the title all the same.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
for some they make like it but i don't they should lay off the futa stuff so much its like they are going full steam ahead with futa they have a obsession with them or something they should get back to other people outside of those and get back to incest as well this was a waste for me though even though i asked for/requested it and i thank BaasB for doing btw :coffee:(y)awesome job appreciate what you do

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BoredWife-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Wife in the title and no ntr tag
View attachment 3807281
Did it miss the netotare tag or is this not a fetish in this game? From the description i would say it sounds exactly like a netotare game...
Did you fail to see the Female MC tag? How the fuk can it be ntr :WaitWhat:

I swear, considering how much these people hate ntr, why do they keep bringing it up even when there is none? :FacePalm: It's insane

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
By the way, is this just a re-do and expansion of "Sugar Mom 3"? Anyone know? The first few preview images in the top row are from SM3.
Yeah, this is just a repackaging of Sugar Mom 3. The developer and staff should be upfront about this and not present it as a new game.

At least the dev is consistent with the poorly translated dialogue. The 5-star review is sus IMO; it's really just an advertisement.

I'm not bashing the dev. The art is always great.
If the dev would like some help with the dialogue translation, please don't hesitate to contact me. :sneaky:

Reactions: Ozygator

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Did you fail to see the Female MC tag? How the fuk can it be ntr :WaitWhat:

I swear, considering how much these people hate ntr, why do they keep bringing it up even when there is none? :FacePalm: It's insane
Never heard the word joke or sarcasm?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes