3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I've been following the game for about a year and played every update. The dynamics between the characters and the overall scene construction are some of the best in the genre but somehow I can't be optimistic about this game.

The new content brought by each update is extremely small and not always working correctly. For example in 30.1 there are about 2 pages of text and one image regarding the delivery girl, which keeps repeating and one more including he "old" delivery guy Miguel (whom I've never seen before). Basically you keep meeting the new delivery girl over and over again every Monday. As far as the maid scenes are concerned, there are some pages of text and a few new images. The concept in itself is good, but the execution was lackluster. The foot massage video is the same one used for the wife and, if I'm not mistaking, even the apron that she forces you to wear is the same as the one you had to wear in your training. Furthermore, on a new playthrough, the MC-training chain of events started exactly like in the previous versions even though you were not supposed to be able to trigger since it's incompatible with the cooking lessons. Lastly, all I could find related the new kink mentioned in the changelog ("New kink - Self Cum Eating. Visit the master bedroom to activate it.") was the trigger that switches it off and (probably) on.

Another big problem in my book is the lack in game logic consistency. The fact that it started out as dom/sub game and it now shifted to sub-only generates a lot of issues. I'm very afraid that this game will eventually be abandoned as the developers keeps piling new content over a faulty base. I have an extremely limited grasp on game development, but adding new variables when you are already having problems keeping track of the original ones can't be good. Maid scenes such as the ones where she gets you out of bed or when you work from home keep appearing even when she's not there, the scene when Jenny and the wife complain about the maid's absence happen even when she is there, the toe sucking dialogue keeps happening "for the first time" every time you do it, the character screen doesn't track changes in behavior (if you start out by domming the maid it will never go back to the sub path even when her obedience is -40) and so on. The random scenes concerning the wife aren't well planned out and don't occur often enough. For example if there's a random chain of events that only happens in specific days of the weak (such as every Tuesday), there shouldn't be any random content that happens in that day until that chain is over. After the first two weeks when you're done meeting all of the new characters, wife events should trigger more frequently. For example, in my latest playthrough starting a new game, the first and only time the bath scene triggered was over 2 months in. Also, the wife stats, could be tweaked to change quicker to avoid making things grindy and tedious. These are just a few examples.

Lastly, in some cases, the spelling and phrase structure could use a little polishing. If needed, I volunteer to help. Hopefully, if the developers ever read this, they will get that I'm not trying to "sh*t on" a game that I actually like. My aim is to offer some constructive criticism that will hopefully lead to improvements in the future.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Lastly, all I could find related the new kink mentioned in the changelog ("New kink - Self Cum Eating. Visit the master bedroom to activate it.") was the trigger that switches it off and (probably) on.
I couldn't find it also, but it turns out that maid has her arousal stat that goes higher with every day and when it reaches 100 the scene with a new kink will appear as a continuation of her foot massage scenes (though you have to progress with them too until their final - I suppose - version [that is for this update]).

Reactions: aqvaman

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Yup. Used to be that there was a variety of content, but now it's just femdom oriented, and not the fun kind.
What kind of femdom is fun for you?
Yeap, and for me an easy pass, sad and disappointing...

The amount of sissy, transformation, cucks (fetichizing black guys) and femdoms are increasing, i don't know whats going on... maybe is that woke thing about toxic masculinity or white guilt hahah
I can say exactly the opposite. I can hardly remember the last time I found a new femdom-oriented game.

levitron

Dec 9, 2020
how can I get to the maid foot massage scene? i've done the cooking lessons and it says I've seen all the scenes so far, with the maid keep saying how to serve with love is next.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well the developer is doing 2 games at the same time, so why not Boring das going sub and My town my sho w going dom? i agree with the problem postet before going 2 ways i a game which gets more and more complex

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeap, and for me an easy pass, sad and disappointing...

The amount of sissy, transformation, cucks (fetichizing black guys) and femdoms are increasing, i don't know whats going on... maybe is that woke thing about toxic masculinity or white guilt hahah
They mostly come from tfgamessite. A decade ago, it was mostly MtF transformations with a magic or scifi or what have you. Now like 90% of the games are sissification or objects or animal/furry.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
If you compare the amount of games that have maledom or just what you would call "normal/vanilla" content compared to ones that have sissification, femdom and genres around that niche area, it's still relatively small really, people that enjoy this type of content are still a minority and there are very little games compared to the "normal" ones, so let us have our fun and enjoy our new games and you have plenty of options to choose from in other games..

If the author has found an audience and people that ask for this type of femdom and content, why wouldn't he supply it? I am active on his discord and rarely have I seen someone be like "AntiMyx! I want more content of the main character dominating the wife!!" its usually always the opposite, so it's natural that he does more of what the people want since he'll please more fans, just go play something else really if it's not for you, sure the game isn't balanced in terms of maledom and femdom content, but there's still some of it, you either take it or leave it.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
tfgamessite.com. 90% of it is sissification now. :cry:
Yeap, precisely my point, that's a weird trend. With all the progressiveness nowadays one would thing that people wouldn't be so closeted or curious, they would act about it, but maybe the trend comes from homophobic countries...
If we weren't so involved with too many controversial fetiches and kinks here would be a great subject to research hahah

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

tontoman

May 4, 2017
But... why the cover art then? That's so bait and switchy
Well no worse than the tags. So many games have tags that aren't in game yet. And as far as I understand it, tags are meant to be in game already content, and Genre holds the tags that are future planned.

But so many don't follow that rule, so also baity.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes