3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Well no worse than the tags. So many games have tags that aren't in game yet. And as far as I understand it, tags are meant to be in game already content, and Genre holds the tags that are future planned.

But so many don't follow that rule, so also baity.
Devs can't change tags.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Devs can't change tags.
They can give the list to a mod who makes the tabs though, or get them to edit them. So while not directly they can change them. Otherwise I'm wondering how the tags would get there with a new game, and I know mods can change them later based on thread posts.

Anyway don't want to sidetrack the discussion. Just pointing out it's not uncommon when listing content in either way. Like thumbnails and clickbait, so common it hardly worth discussing.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
They can give the list to a mod who makes the tabs though, or get them to edit them. So while not directly they can change them. Otherwise I'm wondering how the tags would get there with a new game, and I know mods can change them later based on thread posts.

Anyway don't want to sidetrack the discussion. Just pointing out it's not uncommon when listing content in either way. Like thumbnails and clickbait, so common it hardly worth discussing.
I don't think you guys were paying attention when playing.

1. Amanda (the wife) now has a stat regarding how much influence the maid has on her.
2. At some point there's a line where the maid tells the MC how nice it is to see him submit and that soon Mrs. < MC name > will follow.

This leads me to believe that lezdom content is not that far away or at least in the works.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

1. Amanda (the wife) now has a stat regarding how much influence the maid has on her.
2. At some point there's a line where the maid tells the MC how nice it is to see him submit and that soon Mrs. < MC name > will follow.

This leads me to believe that lezdom content is not that far away or at least in the works.
I think the meaning is that the Wife will help dominate the MC, but hey, if it turns out to be Lezdom, I won't complain

Reactions: Ninjaman2

tontoman

May 4, 2017

Don't know why you're quoting me. The picture from the OP that brought it up, is more free form of advertising.
The tags, which I brought, up have rules and one is should be in game already. So the fact it may be coming in the future, which I agree, doesn't make any difference to that point. If you were paying attention.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This line from changelog: "Her teaching scenes (when she forces the mc to do her job) is removed for reconstruction"
Does it mean that next update would be maid content again? Cause if it is I'll wait for it, but if its not, imma play it as it is now.

Fidelious

May 21, 2017
Anyone know more games with power exchange and power play like here? I really like parts where mc helps and his help becomes first expected and then demanded, but only game where I also saw that was Hard times in Hornstown and also maid there is ugly as sin...

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone know more games with power exchange and power play like here? I really like parts where mc helps and his help becomes first expected and then demanded, but only game where I also saw that was Hard times in Hornstown and also maid there is ugly as sin...
There is this one too:
[RPGM] - The Prison 2 - Never Ending [v0.78] [Jinjonkun] | F95zone
I once liked it, but after revisiting it recently I found it rather cringe, not to mention that latest additions indicate that dev doesn't know where to go with it and doesn't have much time to work on it as well.

Reactions: Fidelious

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Enslavement War, for sure. That was a main inspiration for me to create Boring Days. Sadly, it's abandoned now :cry:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Also the Femdom Wife games also follow a similar concept.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hey dude, how do you like futas?

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021
For anyone who see a blank phone screen in scenes with the wife, the maid or Belinda. Put attached file in the data/overall.
I've been experiencing the same thing only my one is greened out. All the content relating to the phone is green screen.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes