3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I'm having trouble with extracting the zip. file from patreon.
30.2 isn't extracting because of "mila club toilet .mp4" :-(
Yeah I get a checksum error also. Haven't checked the non Mega source. Workaround is you can download the 30.1 full download (old version), and then download the 30.2 update only version. That unpacks fine.

Reactions: Piratefishes

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Hope AntyMix reads this: there's a bug when Amanda plays tennis with Everly:

" Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.$NPCstat is undefined "

All of Amanda's stats are at max, her arousal is 100 and both Everly's scenes (blow and fuck) have been played.

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Sometimes on Wednesday they are both at the court
yes every Wednesday, but i can play 2 games against wife and then after evelyn OR play one game against wife and after that watch her and pack her pack.... but the oponent is ... i dont know but i am quite sure its not Evelyn

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
yes every Wednesday, but i can play 2 games against wife and then after evelyn OR play one game against wife and after that watch her and pack her pack.... but the oponent is ... i dont know but i am quite sure its not Evelyn
Sometimes it is, sometimes it's another person

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
You need to arrive to the tennis court in the afternoon instead of taking up her noon invitation. One week she will either play with a random male or female / simply wait for you and the other week she will play with Evelyn and so on.

However I haven;t figured out the catch with packing her stuff, it doesn't seem to change almost anything.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
AntiMyx

I found two more bugs other than the one reported a bit higher up: in both, the main screen is completely empty and you can only use the side-bar to go back or reload a save.

The first one happens when you try to start a cooking lesson with Samantha after you've already visited her in the night.
The second one occurs in a very special instance: after you've seen all the facesitting scenes, if Amanda wakes up horny and she is laying on her side (the same position she has when she proposes the facesitting). When the scene triggers with her sitting on the MC's chest everything is OK.

Additionally I have no longer been able to trigger the cunni scenes at the lake (only blowjob or voyeur available) or the scenes after the restaurant when Amanda refuses sex and imposes cunni instead. Have those been removed? (The media files are still in the image folder...)

Reactions: smreg

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Now this is what i'm talking about, updates are steadily coming along with some nice on point content. Keep it up! :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BoringDays-0.30.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jinzom

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I can't figure out who is Kelly or where she is, it says in the changelog she is the delivery girl but that didn't help much.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
I can't figure out who is Kelly or where she is, it says in the changelog she is the delivery girl but that didn't help much.
You can only see her on Monday afternoon with the maid and later on alone. You'll have to skip a whole week to Monday afternoon to trigger the event(s).

Reactions: polaco

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah I get a checksum error also. Haven't checked the non Mega source. Workaround is you can download the 30.1 full download (old version), and then download the 30.2 update only version. That unpacks fine.
Can't we just overwrite the 0.30.2 full with the update?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Will Ntr no longer be an element of this game? Or is it ruled out?
I wish to know this as well, it was getting to the good part of ntr before the rework. I've downloaded the latest version to try to figure it out by the current content but the zip file it is giving an error when unzipping.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Can't we just overwrite the 0.30.2 full with the update?
If you got a working 30.2 full, you don't need the update as that's the latest. The problem was one of the 30.2 sources was corrupt and wouldn't unpack. So an alternative was downloading the prior version that had no issues and using the update to put it to 30.2

EDIT: I see probably just a wording misunderstanding. The 30.2 update only, is an update for 30.1 to bring it to 30.2. Only the update to bring prior version to current.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If you got a working 30.2 full, you don't need the update as that's the latest. The problem was one of the 30.2 sources was corrupt and wouldn't unpack. So an alternative was downloading the prior version that had no issues and using the update to put it to 30.2

EDIT: I see probably just a wording misunderstanding. The 30.2 update only, is an update for 30.1 to bring it to 30.2. Only the update to bring prior version to current.
OK, 30.2 DL was missing something and I thought you said it was correct in the UPDATE ONLY DL. Many misunderstandings.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Will Ntr no longer be an element of this game? Or is it ruled out?
Is there gonna be any swinging happening with wife?
When was NTR an element? It hasn't been in the game so far.

Some lesbian cuckold/swinging/ntr stuff with the Wife seems likely though, considering the events near the lake, at the restaurant and with the two barista girls

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes