3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I don't want to sound ungrateful about free stuff, but I can't wait to play the new update and it's been 10 days since the patreon release. :BootyTime:

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Can someone please put in a request for an update? Being just a "newbie" i don't seem to have the power to do it.

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
Can someone please put in a request for an update? Being just a "newbie" i don't seem to have the power to do it.
Don't sweat it, the dev has been reluctant to push the public version on time for the last couple of updates, probably working on fixing the bugs...

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
Don't sweat it, the dev has been reluctant to push the public version on time for the last couple of updates, probably working on fixing the bugs...
Not sure if this is true. Last month they published the parteon version on the 12th, the bug fix version on the 16th and the public one on the 27th. The month before they were released on the 13th, 14th and respectively 24th.

My best guess is that this month's version has some kind of bug that the devs didn't figure out how to fix yet, but it's only a guess since I don't like using Discord at all.

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
No public release this time? :unsure:

Boring Days 0.30.3a (dev build)
Boring Days 0.30.3a (patreon release)

Changelog: Mall Trip:
- Fixed "no wife" bug
- Now Jenny can spank her boyfriend (you should no bring lemonade twice)
- Now the sales can spank Jenny's boyfriend (you should no bring lemonade more then twice)
- Now your wife can punish you at the mansion (she should see how Jenny punishes her boyfriend for that)

Other:
- Now Jenny visits the mansion every two week instead every week
- Now it's easier to find the wife in the living room

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
No public release this time? :unsure:

Boring Days 0.30.3a (dev build)
Boring Days 0.30.3a (patreon release)

Changelog: Mall Trip:
- Fixed "no wife" bug
- Now Jenny can spank her boyfriend (you should no bring lemonade twice)
- Now the sales can spank Jenny's boyfriend (you should no bring lemonade more then twice)
- Now your wife can punish you at the mansion (she should see how Jenny punishes her boyfriend for that)

Other:
- Now Jenny visits the mansion every two week instead every week
- Now it's easier to find the wife in the living room
I've been checking the thread daily for a while now, as well as a different site that has this game and no news yet... sadly. :(

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Can someone help me out with save files? As in A) Where do I find my old saves? and B) What folder do I put them in so newer versions of the game can recognize them?
Thanks! :)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Can someone help me out with save files? As in A) Where do I find my old saves? and B) What folder do I put them in so newer versions of the game can recognize them?
Thanks! :)
The easiest way to accomplish what you want is to use "Save to Disk" and "Load from Disk". You will then be given a choice as to where you want to save/load.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The easiest way to accomplish what you want is to use "Save to Disk" and "Load from Disk". You will then be given a choice as to where you want to save/load.
Thanks, but I've tried that and no matter what I do the new version doesn't recognize the old saves. The "Load Game" page remains empty.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks, but I've tried that and no matter what I do the new version doesn't recognize the old saves. The "Load Game" page remains empty.
That's up to the dev to put that in the code. Often, Sugarcube wont' do it automatically. There is a way around it, though, but I don't remember how. In the game: The Control App, someone posted the way to change the name of the save file to make it work. You may want to search that thread.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
That's up to the dev to put that in the code. Often, Sugarcube wont' do it automatically. There is a way around it, though, but I don't remember how. In the game: The Control App, someone posted the way to change the name of the save file to make it work. You may want to search that thread.
Thanks, but surely it's possible without messing with save editors? Is everyone else having the same problem?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks, but surely it's possible without messing with save editors? Is everyone else having the same problem?
Probably, yes. But I always start fresh with this game because content is not added in a linear fashion. He inserts new content at various places so working from and old file would result in missed new content.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Probably, yes. But I always start fresh with this game because content is not added in a linear fashion. He inserts new content at various places so working from and old file would result in missed new content.
Thanks, but it's waaay too grindy for me to start over each update. Glad you're enjoying it though.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks, but it's waaay too grindy for me to start over each update. Glad you're enjoying it though.
Like the other guy, I personally start a new game with every update, not just due to non-linearity but also because each update is typically like 15 mins of content for these sorts of games which is not worth waiting a month for. Starting from scratch means replaying the old content that I haven't seen for a month or so and then moving on to the new stuff.

If you really can't be bothered to grind character stats, you can play around with the code by opening the HTML file in notepad (or whatever your preferred text editor is).
Right click>open with>Notepad (it may take a moment to load because it's a lot of text)
From there you can play around with NPC stats so they start the game at whatever level you desire or mess with other stuff.
Save as a different file name (so you still have the original in case you screw something up) in the same folder (so the new file has access to the same data folder) and make sure it's an HTML file and not a .txt.

For example: go to line 5745 and change "obedience: 0" to "obedience: -40" so Samantha starts out completely disobedient.
Ctrl-f is your friend. Plug in variables you want to mess with and hop around until you find where the game sets them.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes